6.8

1. richards
    Jan 21, 2009
    It was a cool movie I think you should make a part 2 to this.
  2. JT
    Aug 25, 2008
    This movie was really great. i really enjoyed the action scenes. this is one of my favourite movies and i have seen ALOT of movies.
  3. MaggieC
    Aug 27, 2008
    This is the movie i've been waiting for, none stop action, guns and sassy language. The actors made their parts believeable and showed true emotion. Lately movies have been missing that edge and this movie deffinatly had edge. Best action movie out for sometime.
  4. GabrielZ
    Jan 28, 2009
    Oh please if you went into this movie expecting anything more than what it delivered you are delusional. The title is Death Race, did anyone expect deep emotional drama or in depth dialogue? I expected cars, bullets, explosions, and hot women, and that is EXACTLY what I got. LOVED IT!!!! So turn off your higher brain functions, you only need the primal ones, kick back and enjoy the ride.
  5. BarneeB
    Oct 17, 2008
    The best action movie in recent memory. Fast Cars, big guns and fancy girls. And yes it's as good as it sounds. I really enjoyed this movie from the first moment to the last. Not really a complicated story, but who cares? Pay attention at the beginning, cause the best part is probably the first five minutes with the real Frankenstein. Not saying the least of the film is not amazing. The best action movie in recent memory. Fast Cars, big guns and fancy girls. And yes it's as good as it sounds. I really enjoyed this movie from the first moment to the last. Not really a complicated story, but who cares? Pay attention at the beginning, cause the best part is probably the first five minutes with the real Frankenstein. Not saying the least of the film is not amazing. If you like true action, and the occasional nasty language doesn't bother you, go and watch it right NOW!!! Expand
  6. OscarR.
    Dec 27, 2008
    I thinkk it is th movie of the YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. TaomanT
    Oct 26, 2008
    Very good effects, action scenes. The acting is either good or above average. It is never bad though. The movie is to the point. It does not waste your time, every scene has its purpose. It delivers what it promises.
  8. JimB.
    Dec 18, 2008
    Thourghly enjoyable. I have to say that this is Anderson's best movie and easily one of 2008's greatest.
  9. EhabY.
    Dec 28, 2008
    Best Movie i ever seen from awhile .. best acting and cars design .. and the more reality to the it make it the most action movie of the year
  10. TerryD.
    Aug 21, 2008
    Is it me or do the critics INSTANTLY hate a movie when Paul W.S. Anderson's name is in the directors credit? I mean, geez, every movie this guy has produced was an absolute blast - Mortal Combat, Event Horizon, Soldier, Resident Evil, and Alien vs. Predator. Yeah, sure they weren't Hamlet but there are full of great fun and thrills. I'm going to see this as soon as I can - Is it me or do the critics INSTANTLY hate a movie when Paul W.S. Anderson's name is in the directors credit? I mean, geez, every movie this guy has produced was an absolute blast - Mortal Combat, Event Horizon, Soldier, Resident Evil, and Alien vs. Predator. Yeah, sure they weren't Hamlet but there are full of great fun and thrills. I'm going to see this as soon as I can - the guy delivers! Expand
    Aug 24, 2008
    Its an amazing movie but i dont know about these other people and their bad comments but its so clear to me that these bad commentors dont know what an action movie is all about.
  12. AlanW.
    Sep 11, 2008
    For what it is--an action packed brainless death race--its a great movie for this class of shows. I enjoyed the ride and appreciated the simple plot and battle scenes. Go see it if you need a break from a day of stress and work.
  13. Feb 29, 2012
    MOST awesome film every could get my mind of it it was in the back of my head for time and WOW its so awesome i just wanna watch it some many more time lol its like one of them film that just drive the bubbles in ur head and the speed of the car and the sexy the one with frankstan is sooooo hot.
  14. Jan 25, 2015
    Um estilo velozes e furiosos mais foda,claro com Jason Statham correndo a mil num super carro e dando super porradas num som de heavy metal. Tyrese Gibson está ótimo também com Machine-Gun-Joe. Cheio de cenas excelentes de ação,cenas arrasadoras de arrepiar e muito palavrão.

Anderson has neutered the original film's outrageously transgressive macadam mayhem and completely stripped the story of its pointedly political social satire, making this Death Race one of the most boring drags of all time.
  2. Reviewed by: Aaron Hillis
    With its inexplicably watchable shotgun-riding bimbos, unconscious homoeroticism and "Shawshank Redemption" ending, The Fast and the Frivolous here is almost so bad it's good. Almost...
  3. OK, so no plot, really.