6.8

1. Dec 21, 2013
    One of my favorite movies ever. Just goes to show that critics can easily get jaded and can't predict cult classics. What is there to dislike about this?
  2. Apr 21, 2013
    Death to Smoochy is the most ambiguously hysterical unique story ever cinematically portrayed! It is not a simplistic plot (as is Napoleon Dynamite) so one must have as least HALF a brain to engage intelligently with the four plot lines sequentially. Ergo if one likes Napoleon Dynamite it is quite logical the the one who does could not possibly comprehend Smoochy. You must also realize that comedy is quite difficult to rate for the sole reason that comedy is extremely personal. Numerous things might make you laugh that would make others bored or irritated. However, drama contains universal emotional magnets... Virtually everything that makes you cry will create the same emotion in the rest of us. Hence, intellect and comedy connect. The cast of this movie contains very interesting and funny members. Robin Williams can become any character in a millisecond. He is incredible! Anyone that has rated this unique movie a zero, has matched the rating with their own intelligence quotient! Watch it again with an open mind... OH NO don't do that then the rest of your intellect may leak out! (and you may not have much to spare so be very very careful with that opening). I can't wait to see this movie again! Expand
  3. Feb 7, 2013
    Death to Smoochy is easily one of my favorite movies of all time. Hilarious from start to finish and one heck of a good black comedy. I would highly recommend it.
  4. Nov 25, 2011
    My Favourite movie in the whole world is Death to Smoochy. My second favourite is A Clocwork Orange. My third favourite is Apocolapse now. My fourth favourite is Life is Beautiful. Then it;s Hedwig and the Angry inch ...
  5. Nov 19, 2011
    This movie is priceless to me, Its a cult classic. Solid cast, Hilariously funny, original plot. Why people hate it, I have no idea. I think it was great.
  6. Jul 7, 2011
    This movie delivers what it promises, a zaney dark comedy about all these Barney like shows. It is silly but clever, it has good points it has bad points. You just need to sit back, not take it so seriously and run with the premise. If you do that this movie is a good time.
  7. Oct 26, 2010
    this movie is hilarious and very entertaining. you guys should like this.

This black-comic assault on family entertainment is going to set a lot of teeth on edge -- If only his (De Vito's) material were better this time.
  2. Starts out as such a deliciously savage satire of TV kiddie shows that it's a shame it swerves out of control and over the top, sliding into tedium before pulling together for a clever, if protracted, finish.
  3. Williams, going full throttle as the desperate deposed kiddie icon Rainbow Ralph, is, well, simply exhausting.