5.5

1. Dec 4, 2011
    I love this movie it really puts you in the Christmas spirit. This is so amazing and has loads of up and down moments when you end up laughing out load at those two fools! This movie boasts an amazing cast with a fantastic story line and such funny moments. Matthew Brodrick is amazing and you really have to watch this one guys!
  2. Dec 3, 2011
    The cast is so awesome in this movie! The jokes are so savage and I just L.O.V.E. every part of this movie, it is one of those films that you can just watch over and over and not get bored! An awesome movie that really puts you in the mood for Santa to come!
  3. Dec 3, 2011
    This is such an amazing movie, we really did love this movie here. The film has such a true story line, with an amazing cast and so many laugh-out-loud moments that are going to have you and your family rocking around the Christmas tree!
  4. Dec 3, 2011
    Love it. Great for getting you in the mood for Christmas. One of the cheeriest movies for the cold nights it. LIGHT EM' UP! It's December now guys. Lets show some love for an amazing Christmas movie!

1. Reviewed by: Ella Taylor
    Though DeVito and Chenoweth bring a rough plebeian charm to the proceedings, it's nothing short of tragic to see the great Ferris Bueller relegated to grimacing straight man.
  2. Reviewed by: Jessica Reaves
    Nobody expects every holiday film to ascend to classic status; in fact, we're happy to let most fade from memory as soon as the decorations are taken off the trees. We can, however, demand they live up to a certain level of fun, thereby allowing parents to watch along with their kids without plotting the most direct route to the exit.
  3. Reviewed by: Sam Adams
    Like a fatally snarled string of Christmas lights, Deck the Halls promises holiday cheer but delivers only frustration.