Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: March 3, 2006
8.4
Universal acclaim based on 9 Ratings
Watch Now
MarkH.Apr 30, 2006
Fantastic footage. Really good use of 3D. Producers concentrated on the more bizarre, unusual kinds of undersea life rather than on ordinary fish, which made it really interesting. My only "complaint" is that it was too short. It was so Fantastic footage. Really good use of 3D. Producers concentrated on the more bizarre, unusual kinds of undersea life rather than on ordinary fish, which made it really interesting. My only "complaint" is that it was too short. It was so engaging that I wanted it to last longer. Expand
FundamentalK.Mar 11, 2006
it is one of the best 3D movies ever. You can feel the life with those animals. It seems like you are swimming with them and trying to figure out the smallest details about their life. I was amazed.
EricS.Jul 13, 2006
Excellent. Felt like I was in the Reef. Saw this with Sharks 3D. And this movie was much better. It was a bit short, but buy the double feature ticket when you go.
JohnnyStephensAug 30, 2013
Good!!! I actually love documentaries and the fact that Deep Sea was in 3D made it one of the best documentaries ever! If you have not seen it yet, in that case you don't know how precious is the sea. So, don't pollute it!!