Delhi Belly

6.6

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Fun filled movie for those who don't mind obscenity. I personally loved it and laughed (quite shamelessly at points) through sections of the movie which other folks thought was gross.

If you don't mind this kind of humour and obscenity, you'll love this movie. I know I did ;)
  2. Oct 14, 2015
    I wouldn't mind more Bollywood movies like this. Maybe it's plot is not perfect, maybe the obscenities are not for everyone but it's a step in the right direction; towards smarter, cooler, more diverse and hopefully, better films. All that being said though, even if you don't take it as a bold slash to begin the bleeding out of the never-ending runt of "Hackneyed Bollywood", as I've comeI wouldn't mind more Bollywood movies like this. Maybe it's plot is not perfect, maybe the obscenities are not for everyone but it's a step in the right direction; towards smarter, cooler, more diverse and hopefully, better films. All that being said though, even if you don't take it as a bold slash to begin the bleeding out of the never-ending runt of "Hackneyed Bollywood", as I've come to call it, it still stands as a really funny film with some unique set-pieces and a terrific cast. It's, maybe, an 8. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Lisa Tsering
    Jul 4, 2011
    Director Abhinay Deo and producer Aamir Khan's gleeful experiment in "Hangover"-caliber humor delivers the laughs, and its young stars, including Khan's nephew, A-lister Imran Khan, rise to the challenge.
  2. Reviewed by: Rachel Saltz
    Jul 1, 2011
    It also shows, perceptively and often sweetly, a broader slice of young, urban, educated life in India as the three deal with careers, love and happiness.
  3. Reviewed by: Kevin Thomas
    Jun 30, 2011
    Akshat Verma's script is imaginative and funny, the film's stars are engaging and Delhi Belly adds up to pleasing escapist fare.