6.0

1. Nov 25, 2013
    Delivery Man was a surprisingly charming little movie, and it featured Vince Vaughn at his best in several years, he really should do more heartfelt, dramatic performances like this.
  2. Dec 3, 2013
    Vince Vaughn plays his typical character, short on accomplishments but big on charm. Twenty years earlier, he was an enthusiastic donor at a fertility clinic and now he finds out he's the father of 533 children. From all signs this looks like a riotous comedy, but there aren't many laughs. You can expect a heartwarming conclusion, but it's pretty chilly instead. Without the heavy handed music to tell us when it's funny and when it's sweet, you might have miss it. Vaughn carries the film and it moves at a steady pace. It just never becomes special. The weird thing: none of these offspring look vaguely like him. Collapse
  3. Nov 27, 2013
    I don't know why this movie has such bad reviews. It was very cute. Nice story, and nice values. I'm definitely not someone to clutch my pearls at raunchy movies, but it's refreshing to see a movie like this that's funny and good without being gross and has a sweet message.
  4. Nov 24, 2013
    Delivery Man is the better Vince Vaughn movie from this year. This is way better than the internship. Although it's a comedy, Delivery Man can be very inspiring. I was really impressed with the acting from Chris Pratt. While this movie won't be nominated for any oscars. It well definetly give you a good laugh. It's not a movie that you need to see in theatres. I suggest waiting for the DVD. Overall, slightly better than the average Vince Vaughn movie. Expand
  5. Nov 28, 2013
    While the story is a goofy farce of the original Canadian film, "Delivery Man" is still brings laughs, tenderness and even heart. This movie is all goofiness with all the heart in typical heartwarming comedies. Overall, you'll find wonder in a movie like this. I give it a B.
  6. Dec 6, 2013
    A surprisingly enjoyable film considering the absurd scenario it's set in. It delves into some serious questions about what defines family and love, as well as several relatable moral dilemmas. However, it's unfortunately hidden under a rug of adequate, if not sometimes forced comedy, as well as some cringe-worthy moments. But once revealed, the morals of the tale are solid, and leaves you with a smile. Expand
  7. Jan 11, 2014
    Very entertaining, great story about simple man.

Story about delivery man who realized there are more important things in life then money. Film with only few funny moments comady/drama?

worth seeing. something different for once.
  8. Nov 24, 2013
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Starbuck was awesome! Delivery Man is AWESOME! I'll now wait for an other Scott/Vaughn movie: Business Trip! Congratulation to Ken Scott!
  9. Mar 14, 2014
    Esta pelicula me gusto, tuvo comedia."Delivery Man" tiene un buen argumento y un buen desarrollo, con actuaciones aceptables.Esta pelicula es una agradable comedia, que tiene momentos predecibles a lo largo de su desarrollo.
  10. Dec 20, 2013
    We are living in a time when movies are becoming morally cheaper by the minute. Curse words and body parts are now the major source of entertainment in place of a good story line and meaningful moments. Vince was sweet but an idiot; kind but like every other human in need of a Saviour which makes him easy to relate to! The main story line hits at the heart strings of mankind love for your family amid trials, sufferings and... well... humans being human.

It's also clean which is a bonus for me! As opposite to Fatal Attraction as you can get.
  11. Apr 1, 2014
    This is a very standard film with a decent amount of heart, but not enough humor. This is pretty much a straight drama that's not bad it just never gets to a point where your fully invested. C+
  12. Dec 24, 2013
    This movie is good not great. The type of movie watching it you enjoy but wouldn't want to see again or care to talk about. It was funny and really drew on the strings of parenthood. It really showed emotion and a good plot idea. The Canadian version Starbuk was much better but overall not horrible

1. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Jan 9, 2014
    The sheer half-heartedness of the whole exercise, though, may still catch you unawares.
  2. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Jan 6, 2014
    Surprisingly watchable, at least by recent Vince Vaughn standards, with Chris Pratt stealing the show was the hilariously gormless lawyer.
  3. Reviewed by: Laremy Legel
    Nov 25, 2013
    A film that strives to make you think, and even tug at your heart. But the central foundation of the entire enterprise is so shaky that the walls and plaster are falling down all around you, even as you’re trying to make sense of it all.