6.0

1. Jan 11, 2014
    Very entertaining, great story about simple man.

Story about delivery man who realized there are more important things in life then money. Film with only few funny moments comady/drama?

worth seeing. something different for once.
  2. Nov 27, 2013
    I don't know why this movie has such bad reviews. It was very cute. Nice story, and nice values. I'm definitely not someone to clutch my pearls at raunchy movies, but it's refreshing to see a movie like this that's funny and good without being gross and has a sweet message.
  3. Nov 24, 2013
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE! Starbuck was awesome! Delivery Man is AWESOME! I'll now wait for an other Scott/Vaughn movie: Business Trip! Congratulation to Ken Scott!

1. Reviewed by: Robbie Collin
    Jan 9, 2014
    The sheer half-heartedness of the whole exercise, though, may still catch you unawares.
  2. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    Jan 6, 2014
    Surprisingly watchable, at least by recent Vince Vaughn standards, with Chris Pratt stealing the show was the hilariously gormless lawyer.
  3. Reviewed by: Laremy Legel
    Nov 25, 2013
    A film that strives to make you think, and even tug at your heart. But the central foundation of the entire enterprise is so shaky that the walls and plaster are falling down all around you, even as you’re trying to make sense of it all.