2.3

1. BenJ.
    Oct 9, 2008
    I'll never get tired of words like mangina, hebitch manwhore, so I liked this. Not really 10 just trying to compensate for all the haters, who really should be more careful about the movies they rent obviously.
  2. godzillai.
    Oct 2, 2005
    If Alexender the Great defined the art of brutality to the highest level, this movie has some similarity; it defines the brutality of comedy movies to the highest level. The jokes are sick, uncanny, and made me choked! Mike Bigalow shows that he has a brain, but he does not know how to use it! He probably got this job because of his last name. Worst comedy movie of the decade, if not of all time!
  3. JimG.
    Dec 30, 2005
    Seems there will always be a place for someone to make us laugh at (with?) stereotypes -- as long as we know the jokes are presented with self-awareness rather than spite. Evaluated based on artistic merit and contribution to intellectual curiosity -- 0; Evaluated on delivering what it promises (or what the informed viewer would expect) -- 6. So, hey, let's split the difference.
  4. groundfisher
    Oct 2, 2005
    To the people here who are panning the movie with votes of zero - what did you expect from Deuce Bigalow European Gigalo? If you didn't know what you were getting into when you walked into the cinema, there is something wrong with you. Yes, the movie sucked. I expected it to suck. I was hoping for a few god-awful crude laughs, and I have to say the fart-joke was well executed. The To the people here who are panning the movie with votes of zero - what did you expect from Deuce Bigalow European Gigalo? If you didn't know what you were getting into when you walked into the cinema, there is something wrong with you. Yes, the movie sucked. I expected it to suck. I was hoping for a few god-awful crude laughs, and I have to say the fart-joke was well executed. The movie is what it is and I could never score it high as it treats every subject it touchs upon so superficially, with shallow jokes, and no sustained humour. Since it's rated 'R', it might as well go all way but the moral restraint of the lead character holds everything back. It's rated 'R' - there's no need to do that. A movie unsure of it's own identity except during the most crass of moments and except during the most crap of love stories. Expand
  5. MC
    Dec 1, 2005
    Cant get any better then a Rob Schneider movie.
  6. LukeK
    Dec 1, 2005
    Please this movie was way better then the first one it was more perverse and had better comedy then the first one could ever hope to. The thing that it was in Europe just made it even better with more jokes and all.
  7. AJ
    Dec 20, 2005
    Painfully unfunny. A terrible movie. Waste of time and money.
  8. AdinaM
    Dec 20, 2005
    Laborious to even sit through. Total trash. Has earned film history infamy as shining example of why most sequels are a waste of film.
  9. MalcomM.
    Oct 24, 2005
    I thought the first Bigalow: American Bigalow was a surprise comedy hit that hit the spot. But this second offering is a total surprise crap wonder! I just can't imagine what got into Rob's head when he agreed to do this. I thought he was one of the good buddy buddy kinda underdog actor/guy whom u can root for... Alas, success perhaps got he better of him??? I could have given I thought the first Bigalow: American Bigalow was a surprise comedy hit that hit the spot. But this second offering is a total surprise crap wonder! I just can't imagine what got into Rob's head when he agreed to do this. I thought he was one of the good buddy buddy kinda underdog actor/guy whom u can root for... Alas, success perhaps got he better of him??? I could have given this movie at the very least 1 out of 10, but when i heard the movie made my friend who paid to watch this rubbish as well got feverishly sick, I knew it was my moral duty to ass-slap Rob in the face and rate his Duece an utter 0! Please let there be no Deuce Bigalow: Brooklyn Gigolo! or someone's gonna seriously get hurt. Expand
  10. mariom.
    Dec 5, 2005
    It's one of the funniest movies we've ever seen.
  11. Josephine
    Aug 14, 2005
    I think I want to puke?
  12. mitchk.
    Aug 16, 2005
    I thought this movie was hilarious! I love Rob Schneider! He's bananas!
  13. AtomicR.
    Aug 22, 2005
    Horrible movie. At first I wondered why there were only 6 other people in the theater. 10 minutes into the movie, I found out why. This film was grotesque, void of any true humor, and had absolutely no plot whatsoever. A "0" in my opinion is too good for this half-assed film.
  14. FRutgers
    Dec 20, 2005
    Has to be the worst, phoned in sequel in years. Looks like they wrote it and shot it in a weekend.
  15. Mike
    Dec 8, 2005
    After looking at the meta critics average score, I was prepare for the movie to be really bad! but to my suprise I actually loved this movie! very funny! go and see it.
  16. Spriggangirl
    Oct 4, 2005
    Disgusting,nasty,rude and horrible.
  17. Chris
    Aug 14, 2005
    Probaly one of the worst movies out in a while, was rob scneider ever funny???
  18. GlennM.
    Aug 15, 2005
    The most cliche piece of garbage around. whats so funny about people who cant talk because of lung disease.
  19. AndrewR.
    Aug 25, 2005
    Probably the worst movie I've ever seen. If America is the new empire, this movie is further proof that surely we are in decline. I felt dumber just watching it. If you go and don't have a chick with you that you plan on making out with for an hour and a half, you will have wasted your time.
  20. JJHoldijk
    Aug 29, 2005
    Worst. Movie. Ever. Period. I already didn't expect to much about this, though I was a little bit psyched about it. That's just because it's almost entirely recorded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Being Dutch, I thought that was pretty cool. I hoped they'd make my (somewhat) beloved country look good, and not be too cliche about the city where i went to school, Worst. Movie. Ever. Period. I already didn't expect to much about this, though I was a little bit psyched about it. That's just because it's almost entirely recorded in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Being Dutch, I thought that was pretty cool. I hoped they'd make my (somewhat) beloved country look good, and not be too cliche about the city where i went to school, Amsterdam. But offcourse, just like almost every foreigner coming to the Netherlands always does, the makers of this "movie" probably spent a 2 weeks in coffeeshops, took their notebooks and laptops with them, and came up with a script. Sort of. I saw the results of their efforts last night, and 80 minutes later, I wasn't feeling that happy. Not that happy at all. It took them pissing and shitting Canadians, a tricked out boat, a woman with a penis for a nose and a lady with a blowhole in her throat(Before you ask; yes, she will meet the penis-nosed lady, and no, the result is not surprising). This combined with some of the worst Dutch actors this land has to offer(really, the Dutch accent in our English is horrible, but it won't -barely- make you want to rip of your ears.) resulted in the worst 80 minutes I spent watching a movie. 3 things that weren't too bad about this movie: - Hanna Verboom(she's hawt!!!) - the piss/s..tting Canadians - the word "prostidude." Now that's a funny word. Expand
  21. KristenR.
    Sep 10, 2005
    Total garbage. painfully unfunny. worst comedy of the year.
  22. JanB
    Sep 30, 2005
    The only thing more upsetting than movies like this is that there are actually people who pay to see them.
  23. JackS
    Jul 26, 2007
    A boring, unfunny piece of crap. The first movie was not too bad, but it did not need a sequel. This movie proves that it is so.
  24. MarcoM.
    Dec 10, 2005
    Now I know this won
  25. TommyB
    Dec 20, 2005
    Agreed. This has to be the worst sequel of 2005, if not the last few years. So unfunny I wanted to scream, so boring I didn't have the energy to, so crappy I wanted poop on it.
  26. wendys.
    Dec 20, 2005
    ohmigod. i can't believe this ever even got made. off the grid horrible. totally wrong and not in a funny way at all.
  27. mikew
    Dec 20, 2005
    pathetic, tasteless, just plain poor. a low point for Rob Schneider who i actually think can be quite funny, but the material he had to work with here was junk even for Deuce Bigalow standards. deserved to be endlessly mocked and made an example of for ripping off fans trying to cash in on the first movie. a disgusting effort.
  28. WesE.
    Dec 5, 2005
    On par with hurricane Katrina as the worst American disaster of the year. Poor Rob Schnider.
  29. ClintH.
    Aug 11, 2005
    I hope Rob Scneider stops making movies. He should be ashamed of himself.
    Aug 11, 2005
    This was afwul. I only watched it because I was forced.

1. While sloppier than the sloppiest of seconds, is laudable in one important regard: Its obsession with the male body.
  2. Definitely merits its R rating with a fearless approach that will earn genuine laughs as it turns a few stomachs. Yes, a Rob Schneider movie that's funny. Strange but true.
    As before, there are moments, when Schneider is turned loose to do his anything-goes, creepy-funny shtick, that are crudely inspired.