Columbia Pictures | Release Date: August 12, 2005
1.8
Overwhelming dislike based on 170 Ratings
WATCH NOW
BenJ.Oct 9, 2008
I'll never get tired of words like mangina, hebitch manwhore, so I liked this. Not really 10 just trying to compensate for all the haters, who really should be more careful about the movies they rent obviously.
LukeKDec 1, 2005
Please this movie was way better then the first one it was more perverse and had better comedy then the first one could ever hope to. The thing that it was in Europe just made it even better with more jokes and all.
CoreyR.Aug 25, 2005
I thought this movie justifies my love of humanity. Rob Scheider's mangum opus promises much and it delivers like a Domino's delivery driver. I laughed so hard I peed in my pants. Apologies to anyone I hit with said pee, I hope I thought this movie justifies my love of humanity. Rob Scheider's mangum opus promises much and it delivers like a Domino's delivery driver. I laughed so hard I peed in my pants. Apologies to anyone I hit with said pee, I hope they make a third one even if I have to pay for it myself. This movie is recommended for blind nuns and families with either really young children or grandparents addicted to rohypnol. Expand
BoldbradsMar 3, 2013
There really are too many funny lines in this film. The scene with the guy delivering pot for his daughters birthday cracks me up. Couple of scenes are a bit gross out tho. Just fast forward Unexpected gem.
MCDec 1, 2005
Cant get any better then a Rob Schneider movie.
MikeDec 8, 2005
After looking at the meta critics average score, I was prepare for the movie to be really bad! but to my suprise I actually loved this movie! very funny! go and see it.
mariom.Dec 5, 2005
It's one of the funniest movies we've ever seen.
spadenxDec 31, 2011
I loved this movie. I am suprised that I did because I really wasnt expected much when I first started watching it but I laughed from start to finish. There were a few corny and cheesey parts to it but I still enjoyed it.
wesker2012Nov 19, 2012
Not as good as the first, but still hilarious and lots of good gags and jokes.
survivorfan989Jun 5, 2013
Just as funny as the first film despite still being totally silly and far-fetched, but like the first you need to really understand Schneider's style of Comedy and not take it too seriously to just sit back and enjoy this very funny movie.Just as funny as the first film despite still being totally silly and far-fetched, but like the first you need to really understand Schneider's style of Comedy and not take it too seriously to just sit back and enjoy this very funny movie. It's probably just under from the first one as the novelty has worn off a little so I'm glad there wasn't a third one that followed, but as far as sequels go this still did the job and had a nice amount of jokes and gags, so well worth checking it out! Expand