Fox Family Films | Release Date: October 6, 2000
6.8
Generally favorable reviews based on 89 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MeK.Mar 29, 2003
This movie WOULD have been great if they hadn't revised four movies into one 1:30 minute movie....
1 of 2 users found this helpful
MulroneycakesNov 29, 2002
3 points for satisfying its target audience (ie shutting the kids up for five minutes). 2 points for featuring the indescribably ace "One Week" by the Barenaked Ladies. Altogether now: "It's been...."
0 of 2 users found this helpful
potatoes351Oct 13, 2012
Digimon was my childhood, I got this movie when I was very young and it was one of my instant favourites. The story is split into two segments, the first revolves around Tai, Izzy and the original Digidentined. After a computer virus beginsDigimon was my childhood, I got this movie when I was very young and it was one of my instant favourites. The story is split into two segments, the first revolves around Tai, Izzy and the original Digidentined. After a computer virus begins to wipe data from the internet and show signs of 'evolution' they soon realise that its not a virus but a Digimon itself, with only Tai and Izzy directly at hand with TK and Matt being the only other support from the other side of the country it becomes a race against time to save the internet and Digimon everywhere. The second half tells the story of Davis and the 2nd generation of Digidestined, after a trip to America the Digidestined find Willis on the run from a mysterious figure, after running into him again later they soon find out that he is running from his past and from a Digimon named Cocomon. Cocomon was infected with the virus that Tai and the others fought on the internet all them years ago, so they decide to try and destroy the virus once and for all.
The film is of course a KIDS film, adults, unless having grown up with the series, will not find interest in it. But if you do happen to want to have a look, it is a great well told story featuring all your favourite old school Digimon characters and even fills in some of the questions that the TV series never answered.
Iky009Jan 7, 2014
Fraco
GamecubeLoverJul 27, 2016
Digital monsters in metascore I would rate a 69. There are tons of flaws but there are tons of good things to offer but this seems like a pokemon ripoff.