American Broadcasting Company (ABC) | Release Date: May 19, 2000
7.5
Generally favorable reviews based on 59 Ratings
WATCH NOW
grandpajoe6191Sep 22, 2011
I admit the CGI was extraordinary at the time for an animation. However, the story and characters were not.
heyitsmegrif4Dec 17, 2011
Well it is visually dazzling and can be heartwarming, but its thin story makes this a very boring and unentertaining film you wish you had never laid eyes on. I give this movie a 56% of a good movie.
JacobJan 8, 2014
Dinosaur is a mixed bag. There are some amazing moments in the film where the visuals and score combine to provide an amazing experience. At other times the film can be bogged down by some cheesy dialogue, generic characters, and someDinosaur is a mixed bag. There are some amazing moments in the film where the visuals and score combine to provide an amazing experience. At other times the film can be bogged down by some cheesy dialogue, generic characters, and some noticeably fake CGI along with the Dinosaurs and environment not meshing well. Kids will love this film, like I did, while adults may not. I’m alright with it primarily because of nostalgia and the excellent score. Not much hear for an older audience but the moments where the film shows and doesn’t tell make it watchable. Expand
CineAutoctonoDec 19, 2015
It was a simple and overflowing movie , but the visual effects and plot, were well coordinated , the age of the dinosaurs was very captivating , but I would stay with Jurassic Park, that movie almost did not convince me , a little.
EpicLadySpongeApr 1, 2016
Dinosaur is that one movie where its plot seems dull but the effects saved it for the rest. Watching this movie again depends on how lovable this movie should've been in the first place.
FuturedirectorMar 19, 2016
Yea, Dinsoaur deserves to be on Disney productions and it's winner of some awards, but it has unremarkable characters, boring story-telling despite his great and creative plot. And it may have some mistakes on the characters and dinosaursYea, Dinsoaur deserves to be on Disney productions and it's winner of some awards, but it has unremarkable characters, boring story-telling despite his great and creative plot. And it may have some mistakes on the characters and dinosaurs that appears, it doesn't work with the real dinosaur history. Expand