7.7

1. MichelleP.
    Jan 3, 2003
    One word: Beautiful.
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    One of THE BEST Animated movies that released back then , unforgettable jaw dropping i really cannot say enough , It of course is not one of the toy story trilogy 10's but it is in its own League with a 10 .
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    a visually stunning film with a wonderful story. the best part of the film and i am not putting it down is the music. a truly magnificent soundtrack and score.
  4. Nov 10, 2010
    an unforgettable CGI movie from my childhood.
  5. Jun 11, 2013
    This is a spectacle to behold. Very beautiful story about an epic journey. Wonderful visuals filled with an enchanting score. The critics got it wrong big time. This is a must see.
  6. Mar 11, 2015
    This movie was my first favorite dinosaur movie. Since then, I have been introduced to others that are just as thrilling. The animation is amazing, the emotional meaning is real, it's one of the many movies of Disney that I love!

It's a visually stunning film. For every kid everywhere, and for every adult still a kid at heart, the dinosaurs are the thing, and here, finally, Disney does justice to our dreams.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    A truly stunning technical experiment.
    This movie's story must have been computer generated along with its animation.