8.1

1. Jan 8, 2014
    Dinosaur is a mixed bag. There are some amazing moments in the film where the visuals and score combine to provide an amazing experience. At other times the film can be bogged down by some cheesy dialogue, generic characters, and some noticeably fake CGI along with the Dinosaurs and environment not meshing well. Kids will love this film, like I did, while adults may not. I’m alright with it primarily because of nostalgia and the excellent score. Not much hear for an older audience but the moments where the film shows and doesn’t tell make it watchable. Expand
  2. Jun 11, 2013
    This is a spectacle to behold. Very beautiful story about an epic journey. Wonderful visuals filled with an enchanting score. The critics got it wrong big time. This is a must see.
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    a visually stunning film with a wonderful story. the best part of the film and i am not putting it down is the music. a truly magnificent soundtrack and score.
  4. Dec 17, 2011
    Well it is visually dazzling and can be heartwarming, but its thin story makes this a very boring and unentertaining film you wish you had never laid eyes on. I give this movie a 56% of a good movie.
  5. Sep 22, 2011
    I admit the CGI was extraordinary at the time for an animation. However, the story and characters were not.
  6. Aug 9, 2011
    One of THE BEST Animated movies that released back then , unforgettable jaw dropping i really cannot say enough , It of course is not one of the toy story trilogy 10's but it is in its own League with a 10 .
  7. Nov 10, 2010
    an unforgettable CGI movie from my childhood.

It's a visually stunning film. For every kid everywhere, and for every adult still a kid at heart, the dinosaurs are the thing, and here, finally, Disney does justice to our dreams.
  2. Reviewed by: Robert Horton
    A truly stunning technical experiment.
    This movie's story must have been computer generated along with its animation.