8.2

1. TheresaL.
    Mar 2, 2004
    The bad news is that it is awful. The good news is that it will be gone from a theater near you in less than 2 weeks.
  2. AshleyP.
    Mar 2, 2004
    I love this movie and def. recommend it to anyone!!
  3. AshleeC.
    Its an A++ i loved it!!
  4. Colm
    Mar 3, 2004
    What no baby in the corner????!!!!
  5. StephenO.
    Mar 3, 2004
    Placing "Dirty Dancing" into the title is a dead giveaway that this movie was in trouble as it tried to capitalize on what was a great movie. There is no comparison as this dud falls on its face. Avoid.
  6. JamieR.
    Mar 6, 2004
    The movie was great... Really SWEET.
  7. LennaB.
    Jul 12, 2005
    I really loved this movie, it might not bet the oringal but its in a class of its own. diego luna and his partner had chimestry from the beginning of the movie, and never lost that spark. this is a movie i can watch over and over again.
  8. RachelW.
    Nov 6, 2004
    It was great. i loved it almost as much as the the first one.
  9. LindaH.
    Feb 29, 2004
    Dirty Dancing it isn't. Just awful.
  10. GiselaR.
    Mar 2, 2004
    It was the best movie ever!! i loved it all. and plus diego luna was so freakin hott!!! i loved the dancing it was great the best part was the dance competition.
  11. OR
    Mar 3, 2004
    Great dancing! Great acting! Makes one crave for that ?perfect first love?. Critics may say they didn't like the plot or that they were bored. They are obviously not dancer or young lovers. However, any dancer, or person in love or wanting love will go see this movie over and over again. Oh yes, the steps may have been the same (I hope so, the steps are unchangeable), but the Great dancing! Great acting! Makes one crave for that ?perfect first love?. Critics may say they didn't like the plot or that they were bored. They are obviously not dancer or young lovers. However, any dancer, or person in love or wanting love will go see this movie over and over again. Oh yes, the steps may have been the same (I hope so, the steps are unchangeable), but the choreography was very original and sensual from the 1st DD. The dancing and the music of this movie were inspiring! The dancers themselves were incredible, exciting many to strive and be better dancer and lovers! Expand
  12. DavidP.
    Mar 4, 2004
    Dirty Dancing they wish? Just dismal.
  13. KatherineP.
    Aug 24, 2004
    This movie was AWESOME it was my ALL time favorite movie! it made me want to go to cuba and fall inlove. The dancing was WONDERFUL i'm now taking up latin dancing because it looked so awesome. i bought the soundtrack too, okay maybe i'm a little obsessed but i thought it was a really good movie!
  14. BeatrizG.
    Sep 6, 2004
    It is a really good movie.I thought that Diego Luna was so totally hot. I want the movie, dvd, soundtrack, I even want to take classes to learn the dance moves.Well I'm a obsessed but who cares.
  15. NicholeM.
    Jun 22, 2005
    Loved it!! One of those cute movies that progress as you'd expect and end like it should. Sometimes you just want everything in a pretty little bow!
  16. BeccaS
    Sep 5, 2006
    I love this movie!
  17. Candice
    Oct 29, 2004
    I loved this movie. The music and dancing was great!!
  18. Lindsey
    Oct 3, 2004
    This Movie was soooooo good. I loved it.
  19. ElanaL.
    Mar 13, 2004
    Diego Luna was so hot, i couldnt contain myself, the music was great and so was the dancing...:)
  20. CourtneyM
    Mar 6, 2004
    Unoriginal, cheesy, and saved only by Garai, Luna, and the saucy dance numbers. Not as good as it should be, but perfect for a daydreamy teenager looking for an eighty-six-minute-long trip to Havana (or Puerto Rico, as the case may be).
  21. AudrianaG.
    Mar 9, 2004
    This movie was the best movie ever...Diego Luna was so hot in it......this movie rocks.
  22. J.Cinnante
    Mar 9, 2004
    Crapola at its worst. Its sacreligious to mention Dirty Dancing with this garbage.
  23. WendelC.
  29. KatherineP.
  30. KatherineP.
  31. CynthiaT.
    Sep 11, 2004
    I love this movie!!! It is soooo much better than the first. Romola and Diego belong to each other. He is so SEXY! Now I wanna go to Havana, dance, and fall in love...
  32. EmilyC.
    Sep 20, 2004
    I love this movie!! and the soundtrack!
  33. LudaG.
    Jan 13, 2005
    This movie was so AWSOME!!!!! After watching it at night, me and my cousin danced the whole intire night till 6:00 am!!!! LOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!
  34. ShannaG.
    Mar 29, 2005
    I loved this movie and I think Javier is way to cute! I would dance with him anytime!
  35. JessicaH
    Apr 10, 2005
    I LOVE THIS MOVIE.. the music is awesome and diego luna is hott... the whole movie is so sexy..! lol
  36. jacquif.
    May 7, 2005
    Diego Luna is hot in this movie, i wish it was me, the dancing in the garage scene was amaizing. I watch this movie every other day. Quality!!!!
  37. megan
    Jul 21, 2005
    The best movie ever!!
  38. emmak
    Aug 8, 2005
    Best movie i have ever saw.
  39. JenniferS.
    Apr 20, 2006
    I love this moive so much i got it . i cryed when she had 2 leave . is there going 2 b another?
  40. LucindaD
    Jun 24, 2006
    This was the best movie ever! I loved it! I really want to learn how to dance that way!
  41. GabrielleF.
    Dec 22, 2004
    I LOVE this movie and Diego Luna and i will LOVE it FOREVER nomatter wat anybody says. Long Live Havana Nights!!!!
  42. CallieM.
    Feb 29, 2004
    I love this movie. I thought it was great. yes, there were cheese lines but that is what makes this a perfect date movie. Also, the dancing and music and great!
  43. AlessandraS.
    Mar 19, 2004
    Ok, so the movie was a little corny and very similar to the original "Dirty Dancing." However, there is no doubt that one leaves the theater in a good mood, ready to go out and dance. Garai & Luna no doubt have great chemistry. The dancing is fabulous and the music may be even better.
  44. PatrickS.
    Jun 22, 2004
    I came in to see an exciting film about dancing, Instead, I got basically a two-hour argument for regime change that isn't half as incendiary or persuasive as its maker would have you believe. Yes, Castro is/was an anti american leader. But I come to see dancing, not this propaganda.
  45. KatherineP.
  46. KatherineP.
  47. KatherineP.
  48. KatherineP.
  49. maggiem.
    Oct 16, 2005
    I luv this mivie it ha a good background story & i LUZ Diego Luna sooo ya.
  50. LoM
    Jan 21, 2005
    This is the best movie I have seen in a long time! It is such a great, cute, romantic movie! This will be my favorite movie of all time!!
  51. JessicaT.
    May 12, 2006
    I love this movie. It my favorite! It's better than the first one to me. This is the kind of movie you like right from the begining. The music in this movie is great.

It's only possible to have the time of your life once, and, for this franchise, that was in 1987.
    Contains all the elements of a satisfying teen genre picture, but they've been compromised out of existence.
  3. Reviewed by: Tricia Romano
    Havana Nights es mucho frío -- the only titter of excitement comes in a cameo from a strangely reptilian Patrick Swayze.