8.7

1. Feb 23, 2013
    Ask yourself this, what if you witnessed a crime and no one believed you? Better yet, what if you were a kid when this happened? That is the premise of this modern day thriller, Domestic Disturbance. It isn't the perfect movie, but the story, while predictable, was still so much fun to watch. As for the cast, John Travolta and Vince Vaughn alone should tell you that you're in for somethingAsk yourself this, what if you witnessed a crime and no one believed you? Better yet, what if you were a kid when this happened? That is the premise of this modern day thriller, Domestic Disturbance. It isn't the perfect movie, but the story, while predictable, was still so much fun to watch. As for the cast, John Travolta and Vince Vaughn alone should tell you that you're in for something special. I know a lot of people love Vaughn, I don't, but he was great in this film. Matthew O'Leary, a newcomer back then, seemed as thou he's been doing this for years, acting as the perfect go between and playing his role flawlessly. Domestic Disturbance is fun, exciting, and has an unbelievable cast. Besides the predictability, the only other thing I can say negatively about this film was that it wasn't long enough! I really enjoyed it and didn't want it to end. Expand
  2. MichaelF.
    Nov 2, 2001
    Solid, fun, fast, thrilling. That's about all you are going to get out of this movie. The acting was pretty good by Vaughn (creepy) and O' Leary (very good) but Travolta was a true dissapointment, he wasn't very good at this one-dementional role. Solid directing and sript. I wish everyday for a thriller with a downer "Empire Strikes Back" ending.
  3. Michelle
    Jun 12, 2002
    MATTHEW O' LEARY is so hot i wish i could go out with him. How old is he now?
  4. CassandraB.
    Jun 14, 2002
    This movie was great and Matt o'leary did a great job on one of his first thriller movies and is totally hot!
  5. MeganS.
    Jul 2, 2002
    I think the movie was awesome...but I think they could have found some better actors.
  6. RachelG.
    Apr 12, 2005
    Hey I loved this movie I watch it all the time and couldn't have asked for a better movie or a better HOTT actor like Matthew. John is even as hott too. I wish their was a part 2 to this movie I bet it would be awesome! If u haven't seen this movie your'll love it! Oh by the way John and Matthew are either one of you single?
  7. *~nikki~*M.
    Jun 6, 2005
    This movie rocked. main reason cause matt o'leary was in it. he was great for one of his first thrillers but i thought he was a little better in frailty. matt you are such a hottie!!! hope to see you in another movie. love you alot!
  8. Samantha
    Jun 11, 2002
    I loved every minute of it!! So awesome, a total action packed thriller!! Travolta and O'Leary GREAT, it was a real work of art!!
  9. KristenB.
    Jul 8, 2003
    I think that this was the best movie in the world!!! Not only is Matthew o leary really hot but i think the movie was very suspenseful and believable.
  10. Danni
    Aug 17, 2003
    I just want to say this movie would have to be one of the best movies I have ever seen. Oh and one more thing Matthew O'Leary is SO HOT I'd go out with him ANYDAY:D.
  11. Isi
    Jun 28, 2008
    Great movie! Matthew O'leary is such a great actor and he is SOO HOT!
  12. FrancesC.
    Apr 13, 2003
    I loved the movie it was great and matthew O'leary looked great.

The most surprising thing about the movie is that somebody bothered to make it in the first place.
  2. So TV-movie-of-the-week that you wonder throughout why you can't use a remote to find a decent ballgame.
  3. Sttrictly movie-of-the-week stuff. And not very good stuff, at that.