5.0

1. Jun 7, 2013
    You caught me...I love this movie way more than I probably should. I don't care what critics say about this one, I had one hell of a time with it. Underrated fun!
  2. Dec 15, 2011
    A perfect film in my opinion. Not sure why all the negative reviews. It was stylish, dramatic, action packed, thrilling, funny, well directed, and well written. Whats not to like?
  3. Dec 28, 2012
    Domino is one of the finest films that I have had the pleasure of viewing, I get the impression that many professional critics do not have the smarts to follow less conventional narrative.
  4. Sep 12, 2014
    I actually liked Keira Knightley in this movie - which is pretty good.

The movie is visually challenging at places, as is the plot between "this happened" and "oh no it didn't". But the push and pull would work really well after another watch or two, I'm sure.

All in all, the movie is a bit chaotic and crude - which works really well for this piece.

The movie is full of possibilities. Frustratingly, only a few of them are realized.
  2. Thanks to dynamic performances by Keira Knightley, Mickey Rourke, Edgar Ramirez and a strong cast -- sometimes all but buried beneath irksome stylistic flourishes -- this dark and absurd melodrama certainly has raw energy.
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    Satisfying neither as character study nor as straight-ahead actioner.