7.3

1. Jan 18, 2012
    Brilliant MOVIE,BIGGEST CLAP OF THE YEAR GOES TO THIS MASTERPIECE...This Is the Movie which will take Bollywood to a New Level. A well made Thriller . Shahrukh Khan And Farhan Akhtar have done a great job "Hat's off"
  2. Jun 5, 2013
    Spunky chases, heart beating thrills and an impossible heist is a few words to describe Don 2. Don returns to battle old friends and villains along with Vaardhan escaped from jail to help Don, to steal metal money plates which print money. When Vaardhan gets out of the cat and mouse chase and joins up with Abdul Jabbar- this greedy chase just gets hotter. Don 2 has slick action and excellent dialogue. Shah Rukh Khan shaped his body for wow moments and heist flicks. It's popcorn entertainment because all the old people in Don are either killed or being killed in this sequel. It's smart and visualizing in a way, give it credit and see what are you in for. Expand
  3. Dec 23, 2011
    "Farhan Akhtar" and "King Khan" are back with their sequel to the 2006 action-thriller "DON". It is Shahrukh's first sequel in his 2-decade long career . I saw the movie and was thrilled . The action scenes are exemplary . Till now it is the best action-movie of bollywood and the year's best movie ."Chris Nolan" said that he would go for a trilogy for the "Batman" series , I think "Farhan Akhtar" is following his footsteps . "Nolan" came with the best action film of the era that is "The Dark Knight" , same is the case for "Farhan Akhtar" . He came with the best bollywood action flick. The dialogs are great. "DON" is more quirky , greedy and a bad-ass compared to it's predecessor. The soundtrack of the film when released was not accepted warmly , but I must admit that the music suits the film . I saw the movie in 3-D , the effects are really superb . "Priyanka Chopra" could have been more better in her role and more sexier . Topping the list for the performance is "KING KHAN" with his new "Devil" avatar."Shahrukh's" 300-feet jump is the best action scene bollywood has ever seen . "DON 2" is a tribute to the "INDIAN CINEMA" . It's true and as said by Priyanka Chopra that "DON 2 may become cult ." I fully support it . The twists , turns and action are of cutting edge . Even if you "get the call of nature" you can't leave the seat because every scene is well-crafted and is like apart of the "Jigsaw Puzzle" , if you miss one you can't complete it . Like " Peter Travers " said "PREPARE TO BE WOWED" praising the "THE DARK KNIGHT" , I'm saying this for "DON 2". Don't miss it. Expand
  4. Jan 29, 2012
    potrayal of the characters are really poor.
    even the twist in the plot is not so smart
    1st half almost boring
    poor editing
    all it has is some dialoguemuch more was expected
  5. Dec 26, 2011
    absolutely amazing movie, the story line was superb and everything has logic behind it, the action sequences are really amazing, the performances are just mindblowing especially shahrukh khan, the dialouges are incredible, shahrukh khan's most stylish movie till date..:)
  6. Dec 25, 2011
    Director Farhan Akhtar done an Awesome job. Sharukh Khan is best as always he is.. High Speed car chase,Action,Acting,background music score,story background and every single part of this film are beautifully presented in this film..specially the ending was also gives a great advantage to this film...
    In one Word it was just "AWEOSME"
  7. Dec 28, 2011
  8. Dec 29, 2011
    Saw this movie with friends more knowledgeable about Bollywood films than I. I must say I liked it very much. Kind of an Indian Mission Impossible. Would have given it a 9 if it wasn't for this incredibly stupid music video stuck in the middle with no purpose other than to be a stupid music video in the middle of a pretty good action movie. It was the only time I fidgeted during the film. I was told that this is standard for Bollywood movies. If so, they need to seriously rethink their format. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Lisa Tsering
    Jan 3, 2012
    Shah Rukh Khan's foray into bad-boy territory is all swagger with not much substance.
  2. Reviewed by: Ronnie Scheib
    Dec 29, 2011
    Though the picture is respectful of the heist-film template -- the gathering of the crew, the readying of props, the planned circumvention of all obstacles -- its main imperative consists of placing Kahn in impossible situations and watching him trick or strongarm his way out.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Olsen
    Dec 26, 2011
    Fitfully enjoyable, the film's leaden pacing and drawn-out running time make the twists of the plot less hairpin turns and more like bends in a river - moving so slowly you can see everything coming from the distance.