Double Take

8.9

1. StephenA.
    Apr 9, 2004
    I loved this movie! It was the funniest movie on this planet! I'm gonna buy it!
  2. MackH.
    Jul 25, 2001
    I love that little guy... he's hillarious with his ghetto accent and his stereotypes on the two charaters he plays. Well, one he plays the other he interprets. Just damned funny!
  3. DinaP.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Great comedy, great story.
  4. MelissaS.
    Feb 7, 2005
    Kept me in stiches. Good fun. I can watch this one over again; cause I'm "Dark Chocolate."
  5. BeauD.
    Dec 5, 2003
    Funniest movie on the planet.
  6. RebeccaW.
    Oct 20, 2004
    I thought it was aactually rather funny which, considering some of the ratings buy news critics, is sort of baffeling becuase I tend to hate low brow stupid comedys. But this one struck my funny bone.
  7. fink-
    Nov 28, 2005
    I totally agree with the faction of Double-Take fan here, I know I was laughing, the reviewers need to stop denying that this movie brought the laughter!! I know i'll be watching it again and again!!
  8. KurtJ.
    Aug 12, 2001
    Hillarious.
  9. NielsV.
    Jan 25, 2005
    All very funny! I can see it over and over again. it's all in the phrases.

Who the heck green-lit this garbage heap anyway?
    I realized there was no hope for the movie because the plot and characters had alienated me beyond repair. If an audience is going to be entertained by a film, first they have to be able to stand it.
  3. This dismally strained comedy defies laughs and doesn't contain an ounce of internal logic.