8.8

Oct 25, 2003
    Boring, boring, boring.
  2. DavidK.
    May 18, 2003
    Tiresome, lethargic (depsite all the day-glo colors and wacko costumes) and grows thin fast. Only energetic moment comes during credits when Zellweger and McGregor do a fabo musical duet. Hardly worth 9 bucks though.
  3. Joe
    May 23, 2003
    Honestly, I'm not a big fan of Pillow Talk and it's ilk. With that, this movie captured none of the spark and tensions of those movies. As much as I love Zellwegger, she's miscasted, and McGregor doesn't bring a lot to his role. It does get points for fashion, set design and title sequence.
  4. caroline
    Sep 23, 2004
    I believe this film, is so boring. i really hate it, it is really awful. i dont need to be a critic view, to give this opinion, because it is a boring film, with a good cast, who would think it will be this kind of crap?, not me, so, i have just finished seen it, and i was so furious, i had to write something about this stupid comedy. thank you for wasting my time down with love.
  5. GeorgeM
    Sep 5, 2004
    Oh, so empty a flic... thank God for the costumes...

Unfortunately, during the inevitable "what every woman wants" breakdown, Zellweger can't muster Doris Day's detached fume.
    May register most immediately as a snappy whirl of visual gags, double entendres, overheated romance, and comically oversized living quarters, but beneath the exuberance of this fond counterfeit is a heartbeat as powerful as that of any film anchored in the present.
  3. A very smart, very shrewd movie, and the smartest, shrewdest thing about it is the way it masquerades as just a fluffy comedy, a diversion, a trifle.