Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 15, 2000
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 197 Ratings
WATCH NOW
KevinMMar 13, 2009
I really hope nobody expected something deep or even a point from this movie. Also if you're not completely dead inside like Mark B., you might find this to be one for your list of 20 funniest screwball comedies you've ever seen.
1 of 1 users found this helpful
RahulDApr 20, 2008
I don't see why people enjoy this. It was the worst comedy I have ever seen. If you want to watch a "stupid" but funny comedy, try Zoolander or even Harold and Kumar.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
EmmaP.Sep 22, 2001
THIS MOVIE IS MY FAVORITE ONE! I never had so much fun in my life watching movies and I hate dumb comedies, so this movie is just Sweeeeeeeet dude!
3 of 5 users found this helpful
MatthewR.May 19, 2010
I will never get those 84 minutes of my life back. Awful, really awful.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
WhyNot?Feb 17, 2009
Okay, so "Dude, Where's My Car?" may not be the best film of the past decade. So what? It's not like there aren't movies WORSE than this -- there are plenty. The plotline seemed a little confusing to me -- who are the German Okay, so "Dude, Where's My Car?" may not be the best film of the past decade. So what? It's not like there aren't movies WORSE than this -- there are plenty. The plotline seemed a little confusing to me -- who are the German guys? -- but the characters are lovable doofuses. I did find myself laughing a couple times, but I didn't particularly like how almost every part of the movie centered on the main characters' stupidity. Overall, I feel that the movie was average. It's no masterpiece, but it's okay for a laugh on a boring day. I give this movie a 53/100. Expand
0 of 1 users found this helpful
durfthesmurfMay 17, 2011
This movie is the FUNNIEST movie i have ever seen! if your into DUMB "stoner" comedies, you'll love this one!
BR4NDONcecMay 26, 2012
OH MAH GAWD! This movaayyy is soooo fannny its oonbiluvabllll wach it nooooowwwww its amasing! and when hes all like hum da poop cat ballsack it was sooo fanny!
cameronmorewoodNov 12, 2012
What makes this romp more than a dud, is the sweet hangin' buddy chemistry between Kutcher and Scott.
EpicLadySpongeJun 6, 2016
Dude, where's an actual negative review when you need one over a bunch of users defending over a movie? Sorry, but "Dude, Where's My Car?", as a comedy, fails to have any taste buds related to it while overall, it's just plain terrible.
EmmaP.Sep 22, 2001
TimR.Oct 5, 2005
The best and funny movie EVER.
SeanC.Aug 2, 2006
If you didn't like it, you didn't get it.
RobY.Feb 26, 2008
if you didnt like this movie your probably a boring old fart it is hilarious. what makes it good is that its stupid
Tss5078Feb 23, 2013
Ok, ok, we all know about my affinity for Ashton Kutcher, however I don't give all his movies 5 stars. Dude, is absolutely ridiculous, stupid, pointless, basically, a classic stoner comedy. While it has no real point to it, it does have someOk, ok, we all know about my affinity for Ashton Kutcher, however I don't give all his movies 5 stars. Dude, is absolutely ridiculous, stupid, pointless, basically, a classic stoner comedy. While it has no real point to it, it does have some pretty funny lines and that's what earns it 2 stars. In my opinion, the movie is nowhere near as raunchy as it has to be. Movies like this are based on cheap laughs, and when it's PG-13 without a single boob or F bomb, it's just nothing special. By the end the film, it was just totally out of control. I should have just turned it off, but I suffered through to the end. Basically this movie was the foundation for Harold Kumar. It was ok, but just wasn't funny enough. Expand
DarthHazerOct 6, 2016
Dude, Where's My Car? is an adventurous adventure in humor that will take new on a new adventure in humor that you have never gone on before. It puts a new twist on humor that has not been seen since Encino Man. 10/10 amazing.
JonakandMar 16, 2017
Possibly the worst movie ever made...i felt like i wanted a refund on the time it took out of my life. I cannot think of i movie i liked less than this one.