Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 15, 2000
7.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 194 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RahulDApr 20, 2008
I don't see why people enjoy this. It was the worst comedy I have ever seen. If you want to watch a "stupid" but funny comedy, try Zoolander or even Harold and Kumar.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
MatthewR.May 19, 2010
I will never get those 84 minutes of my life back. Awful, really awful.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
NolanB.Aug 10, 2002
Anyone who rates this movie high is as dumb as the 'dudes' Unfunny comedy.. it has maybe one funny part, not to mention a very stupid plot. And don't think I'm too old to appreciate it.. I'm 15.
JoeB.Oct 28, 2003
The second worst film of all time, behind "just married". I dont know why i bother to even give these types of movies a chance. I went in with an open mind, but it was still total SH.T!!!!!!!!
MihaG.May 3, 2003
Overrated.
MichelleP.Jun 3, 2003
I'm mainly giving this movie a 3 because much of the humor is funny and it had some decent acting. Why not a 10? Well, I found the plot way too stupid to bear, the characters were unlikable (I couldn't care less about what happened I'm mainly giving this movie a 3 because much of the humor is funny and it had some decent acting. Why not a 10? Well, I found the plot way too stupid to bear, the characters were unlikable (I couldn't care less about what happened to the dudes), and well, it was just too dumb for me. Do I think Ashton Kutcher is a cute guy? Yes, but just because he is, doesn't mean I'll say "Oh my god! Ashton Kutcher is sooooooo hot! I'm giving this movie a 10 because of him!" Come on... I think Keanu Reeves is gorgeous, and you don't see me giving out an automatic 10 to "The Matrix Reloaded"! Collapse
EllenB.Jun 3, 2005
This is hands down the worst movie I've ever seen. Somehow I managed to actually finish the movie, but after 5 minutes I wondered how anyone with even the slightest bit of intelligence could find this to be humorous.
MichaelFosterJul 31, 2001
This is one of the worst films ever made in the history of the planet Earth. This is a movie trying to be idiotic but instead being idiotic while pretending to be idiotic and making idiots feel good about being idiots. Seann William Scott isThis is one of the worst films ever made in the history of the planet Earth. This is a movie trying to be idiotic but instead being idiotic while pretending to be idiotic and making idiots feel good about being idiots. Seann William Scott is one of the most stupid actors of our time. He is either being an idiot trying to play an idiot or just a idiot trying to play it cool. He sucks in "Road Trip" as he does in everything else. Expand
NotstonedWhilewatchingNov 17, 2002
I like movies that are funny, I actually think Jackass is a much better film than this. How did this movie get a 22 even?! If you actually like this movie at all, either you need to check your IQ again, or you got tackled too often on the I like movies that are funny, I actually think Jackass is a much better film than this. How did this movie get a 22 even?! If you actually like this movie at all, either you need to check your IQ again, or you got tackled too often on the high school football team. Or, your the typical cheerleading dumbass type at your high school. Do not give high ratings because of good looking people you fools. Expand
S.G.Oct 25, 2002
LAAAME!
TomT.Aug 4, 2002
Sh.tburgers USA, after seeing this flick, i found myself asking myself...err..dude, wheres my gun!
EpicLadySpongeJun 6, 2016
Dude, where's an actual negative review when you need one over a bunch of users defending over a movie? Sorry, but "Dude, Where's My Car?", as a comedy, fails to have any taste buds related to it while overall, it's just plain terrible.
MarkBJun 9, 2005
If you like this movie, let me know so I can come and make sure you never have children. No one who enjoyed this movie should be allowed to contaminate the gene pool with progeny.
0 of 0 users found this helpful