Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 15, 2000
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 115 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RahulDApr 20, 2008
I don't see why people enjoy this. It was the worst comedy I have ever seen. If you want to watch a "stupid" but funny comedy, try Zoolander or even Harold and Kumar.
2 of 3 users found this helpful
MatthewR.May 19, 2010
I will never get those 84 minutes of my life back. Awful, really awful.
1 of 3 users found this helpful
EpicLadySpongeJun 6, 2016
Dude, where's an actual negative review when you need one over a bunch of users defending over a movie? Sorry, but "Dude, Where's My Car?", as a comedy, fails to have any taste buds related to it while overall, it's just plain terrible.
JonakandMar 16, 2017
Possibly the worst movie ever made...i felt like i wanted a refund on the time it took out of my life. I cannot think of i movie i liked less than this one.
MightyZLordJun 7, 2017
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Despite Danny Leiner's failed attempt to make a good movie, I still find 2000's 'Dude Where's My Car?' very fun. Most people consider these types of films to be so bad, they're actually entertaining! Also known as 'Guilty Pleasures'.

There were a ton of unnecessary laughable scenes in this film but what I found the most funny, was that one sequence where Ashton Kutcher and Seann William Scott's characters kept complimenting each other about their so called "Sweet Tattoos." Everything about Dude Where's My Car? is enjoyable, (in it's own weird way) but what I found the most inessential was when they brought in the "Continuum Transfunctioner."

I'd have to give this film a 3 because I don't entirely hate Dude Where's My Car? But most parts of this movie were just pathetic.