Warner Bros. Pictures | Release Date: August 5, 2005
8.5
Universal acclaim based on 43 Ratings
WATCH NOW
SheaP.May 27, 2006
Overwhelming emotionally, especially for anyone who has ever had a strong bond with a pet. Emotionally speaking, it's the best movie ever made. Yes, I'm surprised I just typed that, but it's true.
MelissaW.Jun 10, 2006
Duma is a great movie for families.I think it was the best movie ever made! I've never seen a movie like Duma before.It was a tearjerker,and heartbreaking movie.
henrya.Oct 4, 2005
A simply amazing movie. One of the best I've seen in a long while. If there was a dry eye in the house as the final, beautiful scene scrolled by over the narration, I would have eaten my hat.
DrewMay 27, 2006
Jaw-Dropping Scenic shots of South African landscapes only matched with a hart-felt story between a boy and his cheetah. I tear jerker to say the least.
[Anonymous]Apr 29, 2008
Very gripping, great story about a movie about a cheetah about stuff.
ScottP.Oct 30, 2006
Incredible story and film. Best movie I've seen in years.
KarC.Jun 22, 2006
Worth your time, great message, good scenery.
BobA.Jun 3, 2006
A great example of how cinematography and a decent plot and solid acting (though lacking dialogue, great music and complexity) can make for a very enjoyable movie.
C.CarolSep 16, 2005
Astonishing movie beautiful story, scenery, acting All animal lovers should see this movie.
EldonJun 14, 2006
This is a movie about what it means to move into the mystery of life. It's a movie about growing up, healilng, hope. It's about the power of relationship, ALL relationships. And a seemless relationship between a boy and a This is a movie about what it means to move into the mystery of life. It's a movie about growing up, healilng, hope. It's about the power of relationship, ALL relationships. And a seemless relationship between a boy and a cheetah... ? The power of love, peace and harmony instinctually resides in the heart of all creatures. This movie illustrates that we are all one, even with animals. Yes! The creators of this film worked "real world" magic. It's one of the most beautiful movies I've ever seen. Bravo! Expand
Pants_FaceDec 2, 2012
This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame.lame. Expand
ugisupriatnaMay 31, 2014
Ballard brings cheetahs, making "Duma" is not only human-animal uncommon friendship, but also a all-age fable and an old-fashioned adventure tale with wilderness and beautiful panoramic African scenery. If you're a animal film lovers and youBallard brings cheetahs, making "Duma" is not only human-animal uncommon friendship, but also a all-age fable and an old-fashioned adventure tale with wilderness and beautiful panoramic African scenery. If you're a animal film lovers and you should see this film then. Expand
homer4presidentMar 12, 2015
A very good movie about a boy moving to manhood with the help of his friend, Duma. A good adventure story, a good family story, a good nature story, a good story.