tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 1 more rating

1. TreyB.
    Apr 9, 2003
    This is the best Internet Documentary that I have ever seen. This truly represents the Internet boom-to-bust phenomenon. I lived a very same life and it was like watching a home video. Everyone who has been in the Internet in the last 8 years has to see this movie.
  2. EricB.
    Feb 18, 2004
    I worked at KOZMO in Seattle nearly from its outset. It was the most exciting, gratifying, and, ultimately in furiating work experience of my life. The transformation from customer-oriented start-up to overnight, wannabe corporate behemoth was simply maddening. Having a front-row seat to this type of financial irresponsibility was tantamount to watching a not-so-slow-motion, fiscal train I worked at KOZMO in Seattle nearly from its outset. It was the most exciting, gratifying, and, ultimately in furiating work experience of my life. The transformation from customer-oriented start-up to overnight, wannabe corporate behemoth was simply maddening. Having a front-row seat to this type of financial irresponsibility was tantamount to watching a not-so-slow-motion, fiscal train wreck. Taking what was a viable, marketable model, securing and blowing $280 million in about a year and a half has to rank highly in the annals of financial malfeasance. Let this be the cautionary tale for the next, inevitable e-commerce revolution. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Ed Park
    That the e-graveyard holds as many good ideas as bad is the cold comfort that Chin's film serves up with style and empathy.
  2. There were a lot of people who came to regret investing their time and money in Park's brash dream. You won't be one of them.
    The film delivers what it promises: A look at the "wild ride" that ensues when brash young men set out to conquer the online world with laptops, cell phones and sketchy business plans.