6.9

1. Jun 8, 2011
    I really like this movie. All I have to say is that the critics are dumb and don't deserve to receive money to stop people from watching movies. They are a bunch of fake, smug asses. I wish I could have a job where they pay me money to watch movies and hate on them. People do that all the time for free!
  2. May 24, 2011
    I don't know what film the critics were watching because it certainly wasn't the same one I saw because this is a fantastic film. Yes it's far from realistic a lot of the time but isn't that the beauty of films? Eagle Eye is action packed from word go but is also extremely engaging with great suspense thrown in it always has you on the edge of your seat. Shia LaBeouf is terrific as Jerry Shaw and this in more evidence of just how awesome an actor he really is. The story keeps you on your toes wondering what will happen next as two strangers (Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan) are "activated" and torn away from their ordinary lives taking orders from a mysterious caller which is part of a much larger and much more dangerous high-tech assassination plot but where do they go when their is nowhere to run or hide when the enemy is everywhere? Do yourself a favour, ignore the clueless critics and just enjoy a wonderful action-packed exhilarating movie. Expand

1. A brain-squandering thriller.
  2. Reviewed by: Josh Rosenblatt
    Good, manic fun plus a heavy dose of political intrigue adding up to two hours of clamorous, mind-numbing nonsense.
  3. Reviewed by: Robert Wilonsky
    From tepid start to laughable middle to thudding finish (and the final two minutes smack of a reshoot), it's nothing but a herky-jerky clusterfuck of noise and nonsense.