5.1

1. Dec 25, 2014
    Possibly the worst movie I have ever have the displeasure to experience. It was almost frightening how bad the acting was, not to mention the stunts. This my grandmother can run with more athleticism than the "CIA operative" in the film. This certainly did not live up to my expectations, as it COULD have been an interesting story plot, but ended up a catastrophe, so much so that I had toPossibly the worst movie I have ever have the displeasure to experience. It was almost frightening how bad the acting was, not to mention the stunts. This my grandmother can run with more athleticism than the "CIA operative" in the film. This certainly did not live up to my expectations, as it COULD have been an interesting story plot, but ended up a catastrophe, so much so that I had to stop watching it halfway in an attempt to salvage whatever I had left of my evening. To be honest, I researched this movie after I watched it to see how others felt, and several agree with me.

Don't waste a minute on this movie, and I am sincerely impressed by those who survived the entire film.

Echelon Conspiracy is a more evocative title than a movie this stupid deserves.
    Unlike, say, "Eagle Eye," Echelon Conspiracy doesn't put enough conviction behind its stupidity. It's mostly just bland.
  3. Reviewed by: Joel Brown
    There's nothing in Echelon Conspiracy as suspenseful or entertaining as your average episode of "24."