Edge of Tomorrow

8.6

1. Jul 24, 2014
    Groundhog Day, Source Code, Pacific Rim put together brings Edge of Tomorrow like already one of comment said, I really can't see how is possible that somebody which see it self like regular movie critics writer (i think on many news papers and magazine) can give to this movie any higher score than 3+ and 1 point more for good production, after his fourth "reset" movie becoming on firstGroundhog Day, Source Code, Pacific Rim put together brings Edge of Tomorrow like already one of comment said, I really can't see how is possible that somebody which see it self like regular movie critics writer (i think on many news papers and magazine) can give to this movie any higher score than 3+ and 1 point more for good production, after his fourth "reset" movie becoming on first place boring, whit various ATTEMPTS in several different directions for developing story, but neither of them was developed in some kind of main note , so all is one big mix, as is said before of several movies, whit End which is so chip and stupid , that was simply surprising..for example Movie LIVING IN OBLIVION maybe is not master piece but he have one main impulse trough which viewers is guided from beginning to the end. As i said... edge of Tomorrow is maybe poorest executed movie for last , let's say 15 years in which Tom Cruise took the main rolle Expand
  2. Mar 1, 2015
    This is one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen in my entire life. If I am playing a video game and I am stuck and have to play the same part over and over it gets ANNOYING. To the point that either I beat it pretty quick or I quit playing the game because it ceases to be entertaining, or fun at that point. So if a movie was going to emulate that concept why the heck would I want toThis is one of the dumbest movies I have ever seen in my entire life. If I am playing a video game and I am stuck and have to play the same part over and over it gets ANNOYING. To the point that either I beat it pretty quick or I quit playing the game because it ceases to be entertaining, or fun at that point. So if a movie was going to emulate that concept why the heck would I want to watch it.

This movie was so bad I had to fast forward through most of it, and not surprisingly, I was able to "foresee" what was going to happen in almost every scene I fast forwarded through to get to the ending which also so boring, cliche, and happy hollywood predictable. Trying to watch this movie was literally painful to the point that I could not take seeing the same stupid thing repeated agian and I have no idea how dumb much of the population must be to actually think this film was remotely enjoyable.

2/10 Most over-rated film of 2014, and one of the worst films of the last half-decade. Horrible.
  3. Sep 8, 2015
    after reading the manga the movie lacks a lot of stuff and is completely **** typical hollywood ruining stuff just like dragonball evolution this was also terrible

1. Reviewed by: Richard Corliss
    Jun 6, 2014
    A furiously time-looping joy ride and the smartest action film of the early summer season.
  2. Reviewed by: Steven Rea
    Jun 6, 2014
    At its best, Edge of Tomorrow plays like a tripwire time-travel thriller. As it progresses, though, the built-in repetition can, and does, grow tedious.
    It’s probably no great loss, but here and elsewhere the seams show. And in this sort of movie it’s often more fun before we get our bearings and have time to say, “This makes no sense.”