Elektra

4.8

1. Nov 23, 2015
    Goran Visnjic and Jennifer Garner look great as a team on the big screen. I believe that if Visnjic's character had a little bigger screen-time (maybe some hidden super powers or passive ones like regenerating). The movie, as I see it on metacritic, is fairly underestimated and does not fall under the "taking it seriously" category. It is often underestimated and thrown away quickly.
    In
    In fact I believe that Electra is one of the best screen adaptations of Marvel's characters. It is similar to Jessica Jones, but not the same
  2. Nov 19, 2015
    This movie is not bad at all. I mean, what is the difference between this and a talking racoon? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. The story is maybe too much based on the comic book, the acting was good, and the directing was better than I have expected. Overall I am between 6 and 7.
  3. May 21, 2014
    when i first watched this, i didn't know much about marvel's different superheroes. now growing up, I can definitely say that in the line of superhero movies in between 2003-2005, this was my favorite and definitely better than Daredevil.
  4. billm.
    Apr 9, 2005
    Great movie, critics way off.
  5. SusanM.
    May 1, 2006
    I held off seeing this because Daredevil was so bad, but I actually ended up really liking it. I think the acting and story and great and there will be a sequel for sure!
    Jan 14, 2005
    Excellent, enthralling and the best time ive had at the movies in a long time!!
  7. MichaelM.
    Apr 22, 2005
    I tought elektra was the best movie ever made and i dont want your opion elektra is the best.
  8. May 20, 2013
    This is a rather corny superhero movie but not too corny. Jennifer Garner plays the part well and just as good as she did in Daredevil. It's pretty simplistic and there isn't too much substance to the storyline, but visually there is enough here to enjoy. The fight scenes are pretty fun and the characters are likable enough. I know it coped a lot of slack for being a bad superhero film,This is a rather corny superhero movie but not too corny. Jennifer Garner plays the part well and just as good as she did in Daredevil. It's pretty simplistic and there isn't too much substance to the storyline, but visually there is enough here to enjoy. The fight scenes are pretty fun and the characters are likable enough. I know it coped a lot of slack for being a bad superhero film, but I think it works and has just enough cheese to still be enjoyable which is why I watched it again. Expand
  9. VERBALkinch
    Jan 18, 2005
    This movie is not as bad as it has been made out by critics and fans alike. You don't read comics. MARVEL probably should stop treating EVERY property they own as well. Lets stick to the big guns. Elecktra is a second tier character, but the movie at least gives her decent villians to go up against. They have yet to get this right in the Spidey flicks. Terrance Stamp is great as This movie is not as bad as it has been made out by critics and fans alike. You don't read comics. MARVEL probably should stop treating EVERY property they own as well. Lets stick to the big guns. Elecktra is a second tier character, but the movie at least gives her decent villians to go up against. They have yet to get this right in the Spidey flicks. Terrance Stamp is great as stick and J Garner does her great sullen heroine thing. The problem remains that its Elecktra. She's an assasin. In post 9112005, she and Punisher-like clones has lost all relevance. On the bright side, the FF trailer impressed me, even with the Thing being a short guy in an orange suit. Eight out of ten for the inclusion of Typhoid Mart alone. Ahh... that kiss. Expand
  10. mumd.
    Jun 8, 2005
    This movie is too good!
  11. tak
    Jan 15, 2005
    Awesome movie.
  12. OliverR.
    Jan 18, 2005
    Good fun film, not ment to be a serious film, ater all its based on a comic.
  13. ScotT.
    Jan 26, 2005
    Go see this movie with the resolve not to be caught in the growing snowball of negativity that people seem to be doling out generously. Energetically paced entertainment with a really cool to watch scene underscoring the dangers of bad kissing resulting in Elektra's near death.
  14. locoserv
    Jan 14, 2005
    JG is awsome!
  15. AliceR.
    Loved it!
  16. Rick
    Jan 19, 2005
    This towered over The Punisher, and was quite a bit better than the first version of Daredevil. And some better than the long version of Daredevil.
  17. CoolDude
    Jan 20, 2005
    What is wrong with all the critics. This is one of the best comic-to-bigscreen movies I've seen. It is more mature, and I guess that's why a few people didn't like it. When you go to see this movie, anticipate a almost-spy like experience, not just your average action flick with a lot of special effects (even though it has some pretty cool ones: Tatoo). Before I saw this What is wrong with all the critics. This is one of the best comic-to-bigscreen movies I've seen. It is more mature, and I guess that's why a few people didn't like it. When you go to see this movie, anticipate a almost-spy like experience, not just your average action flick with a lot of special effects (even though it has some pretty cool ones: Tatoo). Before I saw this movie, I wasn't a big jennifer garner fan but now that I have, I am very impressed by her, GO SEE THIS MOVIE. It's great. Expand
  18. GrahamB.
    Feb 9, 2005
    Not big or clever...just entertaining.
  19. MikeS
    Jun 24, 2005
    Elektra was a good movie, with some hot fights, and hot jennifer garner.
  20. JohnS.
    Jun 3, 2005
    A superbly fun flick. Steaming bisexuality from the female characters, and I love the new action chick, Kirsten Prout, almost as much as the star.
  21. JoyF.
    Jan 19, 2005
    Many of the the reviewers miss some of the aspects to this movie, grading it unusually low. For instance, the visual appeal ranks quite high. Garner is strong and amazing, and admired by the young 'treasure' , otherwise, a youthful, motherless girl. She is perfect as role model for this aspect, yet Electra is haunted by her past, which is telling in a series of flashbacks of Many of the the reviewers miss some of the aspects to this movie, grading it unusually low. For instance, the visual appeal ranks quite high. Garner is strong and amazing, and admired by the young 'treasure' , otherwise, a youthful, motherless girl. She is perfect as role model for this aspect, yet Electra is haunted by her past, which is telling in a series of flashbacks of well filmed imagary. This adds to the positive ranking of the visual effects. Also the wind-blown white sheets scene was quite artistic, I thought. The fight scenes are engaging with ninja-style 'special' skills displayed. Although these talents may have been over-done, they were very impressive overall. The greatest distraction of the movie was the thin plot. It wasn't terribly impressive in complexity, but the actors all held up their parts convincingly. The blind master did ring of the Kung Fu David Caradine master who always called him grasshopper, but only in his blindness, not his statue or overall function. I think this is acceptable, but does not promote any pluses in my rating. In conclusion, I think this film rates at least a 7.5, so I am being generous with an 8. I was entertained. Expand
  22. MichaelM.
    Apr 22, 2005
  23. May 5, 2016
    Great action movie. Highly entertaining. I like that it's like a girl superhero instead of a guy! Very different movie.

Watch it online for free: http://www.watchfree.to/watch-68c-Elektra-movie-online-free-putlocker.html

1. Just as all regular models can't be supermodels, so all action chicks can't be superheroines. Elektra Natchios turns out to be walled off rather than mysteriously alluring; blank rather than deep.
  2. Reviewed by: Kim Morgan
    When a movie makes you wish you were watching Halle Berry in "Catwoman," something is most definitely wrong.
    One of the least effective comic book-to-movie stories to have come along in the past few years. Without a viable screenplay, there's nowhere for the character to go, and no way to avoid making her look silly.