7.8

1. May 24, 2011
    This movie **** sucked, I hated it, it makes watching grass grow interesting. What the hell was the director's problem making this box office piece of ****
  2. Apr 23, 2011
    When I seen the trailer, I thought the movie was funny and original. The movie was original enough but then I realised they already shown all the funny bits in the trailer. And finally, this movie was horribly cheesy.

1. Reviewed by: Olly Richards
    It’s essentially, y’know, for kids, but the dedicated fairy tale fan will have tons of fun spotting all the references. Adams, meanwhile, gives one of the comedy performances of the year.
    Not since Julie Andrews rode an umbrella to glory in Mary Poppins has Disney given us such a real-life doll (Amy Adams).
  3. Reviewed by: Todd McCarthy
    A full-blown musical that commutes between Disney's patented cartoon universe and the "real" world with cleverness and grace, this splashy production reminds one of nothing in the Disney canon so much as "Mary Poppins," not least due to the "star is born" aura that surrounds Amy Adams here, just as it did Julie Andrews 43 years ago.