Fox 2000 Pictures | Release Date: December 15, 2006
3.4
Generally unfavorable reviews based on 319 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MichaelBagameryJan 29, 2015
Absolutely awful, and I say that having read and enjoyed the book when I was eleven years old and had lousy taste. I hated this movie enough not yet having seen "Star Wars" [*cue collective flabbergasted gasps from everyone who reads this*],Absolutely awful, and I say that having read and enjoyed the book when I was eleven years old and had lousy taste. I hated this movie enough not yet having seen "Star Wars" [*cue collective flabbergasted gasps from everyone who reads this*], and now that I have, I regret have seen THIS even more. At least "Star Wars" has better acting and a reasonably thrilling plot; the effects and sets are what little this movie has going for it and they are not on display nearly long enough to redeem it from utter turpitude. Expand
RayzorMooseNov 13, 2013
Eragon just fails.
A sad and terrible adaption of the book. Eragon is shot down almost to begin with over poor writing and a bad script. The movie goes from an action adventure to a crud filled tornado in a matter of minutes.
entelejentMar 5, 2014
The worst or second worst movie I've fully watched. My mouth was gaping for a good part of it. It (hopefully temporarily) degraded my mind; I was seriously wondering whether some terrorists had produced this movie.
There are movies you may
There are movies you may say have "no depth." But this goes further, because it seemed as if they did almost everything they could to fantastically make situations as shallow as possible. I loved the book. But this...