3.2

1. Apr 21, 2011
    This was one of the most awesome movies of the year that I saw. I think all the bad rumors about it are false. This movie was one of the greatest back when it was released. Everyone should like this movie. I hope the make a movie for the second book ,Eldest, and the third book, Brisingr. This movie should have a lot of positive reviews. :)

Dear George Lucas: What gives with this Eragon jazz? I mean, gee whiz, did you seriously think that we wouldn't recognize you, the Great Man, as the guiding, um, FORCE behind this dull retelling of "Star Wars"?
  2. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    In a time of darkness, under the evil reign of John Malkovich -- who sits upon a throne in a different sound stage from the rest of the cast -- a hero shall rise. But lo, there will be little rejoicing, for this dragon rider (newcomer Edward Speleers) is but a nancy boy, about as imposing as Lance Bass, and somehow in possession of the only soap and clean clothes in all the land.
  3. Reviewed by: Laine Ewen
    You're most likely find that Eragon is less a gem and more cubic zirconia -- nice to look at but not as preeeecioussss as its recent fantasy bretheren.