3.3

1. Apr 21, 2011
    This was one of the most awesome movies of the year that I saw. I think all the bad rumors about it are false. This movie was one of the greatest back when it was released. Everyone should like this movie. I hope the make a movie for the second book ,Eldest, and the third book, Brisingr. This movie should have a lot of positive reviews. :)
  2. JamesB
    Jan 21, 2010
    This was the best movie that I have seen in a long time. I dont know why everyone says that it was, "Written by a teenager and its terrible." This was a great movie, and I rented it again just so I could see the details better. There should be movies of all of the other books that Christopher Paolini wrote. BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!! :)
  3. ab
    Oct 17, 2007
    Personally, I think this movie topped lord of the rings. It's not nearly as cliche and includes more fantasy. At least the main character isn't as hopelessly helpless and frodo was.
  4. MarieB
    Dec 23, 2006
    I loved this movie which I saw with my 23 year old son - he liked it too. Neither of us read the books. That seems to be the break point. Like a lot of movies made from books. Don't read the book first and you'll like the movie.
  5. LouisH
    Mar 21, 2007
    This movie was fantastic! I have never read the book myself, but I still expected this movie to be one of the best films of the year; and it was! The only problem was that it was a little too fast.
  6. kitty
    Jul 6, 2008
    I absolutely loved this movie! Almost everyone around me hated it (for some bizarre unknown reason). But I was very entertained.
  7. GregV.
    Dec 22, 2006
    I loved this movie. In fact, I have already seen it twice and plan to go again. I thought the performance of Edward Speleers was great to be so young and green. I look forward and anticipate a bright acting future for this young man. I loved it...what can I say?

Dear George Lucas: What gives with this Eragon jazz? I mean, gee whiz, did you seriously think that we wouldn't recognize you, the Great Man, as the guiding, um, FORCE behind this dull retelling of "Star Wars"?
  2. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    In a time of darkness, under the evil reign of John Malkovich -- who sits upon a throne in a different sound stage from the rest of the cast -- a hero shall rise. But lo, there will be little rejoicing, for this dragon rider (newcomer Edward Speleers) is but a nancy boy, about as imposing as Lance Bass, and somehow in possession of the only soap and clean clothes in all the land.
  3. Reviewed by: Laine Ewen
    You're most likely find that Eragon is less a gem and more cubic zirconia -- nice to look at but not as preeeecioussss as its recent fantasy bretheren.