7.3

1. Oct 19, 2013
    this film was fantastic, i swear critics these days just dont have any sense of humor, and all films have to be super serious in order for the score to be good. this was really enjoyable
  2. Oct 23, 2013
    Stallone and Schwarzenegger in one movie?! That has to be the greatest movie that has ever existed and yes it is! I think the critics that give so low scores are just old people that dont like their job.
  3. Dec 10, 2013
    I don't understand why the critics hate this film. Solid plot, solid acting, solid action..... it doesn't want or need to be Pulp Fiction.... it's simply a fun movie with an awesome plot.
  4. Feb 23, 2014
    Stallone and Schwarzenegger together in an action movie? Oh, heck yes! Even better than the team up is how awesome is the movie they are teaming up on. With a great plot, nice action, and some great one-liners this is one of the best movies I think either have been in. If you enjoy action movies, as well as enjoy Stallone and Schwarzenegger, then this is an action movie I highly recommendStallone and Schwarzenegger together in an action movie? Oh, heck yes! Even better than the team up is how awesome is the movie they are teaming up on. With a great plot, nice action, and some great one-liners this is one of the best movies I think either have been in. If you enjoy action movies, as well as enjoy Stallone and Schwarzenegger, then this is an action movie I highly recommend you check out. It's one that should be around the top of your must watch list. Expand
  5. Apr 16, 2014
    When this was in theaters, I had no desire to see this. I redboxed it and now I'm going to buy it. Arnie and Sly on the same film?? It's an action film on steroids! Get it? Oh man! I kill myself! This was very entertaining. I really hope they do more buddy films. Great team and they surprisingly play off of each other well. This movie will really PUMP.... YOU.... UP!!! Oh man! There I go again!
  6. Nov 30, 2013
    Is a excelent movie i saw the trailers i like it i want to see the movie beacuse in Venezuela the movie has not arrived I have to dowloand the movie i think that is't have to be very good
  7. Jan 27, 2014
    Escape Plan is a good action film. Having two of the most notable action heroes of the 80s and 90s in one movie is priceless. The movie outlines the danger of privatization and extra-judicial prison system. It draws some comparison with Guantanamo Bay Prison. A very enjoyable movie.
  8. Feb 2, 2014
    Great movie Stallone and Schwarzenegger make a GREAT TEAM!!! I LOVE IT!!! The film is interesting, and i never move because this movie is fantastic!!!

1. Reviewed by: Chris Packham
    Oct 29, 2013
    With its fun script and cheap visuals, Escape Plan evokes the halfwit cheesiness of 1980s-era Cannon films, but it also recalls the deft pacing and legibility of their action sequences.
  2. Reviewed by: Louis Black
    Oct 23, 2013
    The film is eventful and full of suspense, but also obvious and completely contrived.
  3. Reviewed by: Geoff Pevere
    Oct 20, 2013
    A display of old-school muscle-buddy connivance that’s as flatly preposterous as it is shamelessly entertaining.