8.8

1. Feb 23, 2015
    I guess i deserved this movie.....I was trying to escape The Help......and then they dangle this in front of me....Should have never watched The Help.....maybe this movie will kill me....jesus christ she has blue hair..? i would do this procedure if only i had some g d money.....get OUt a there Jim Carry..You were already hurt by Matthew Broderick and Television.....your getting dennisedI guess i deserved this movie.....I was trying to escape The Help......and then they dangle this in front of me....Should have never watched The Help.....maybe this movie will kill me....jesus christ she has blue hair..? i would do this procedure if only i had some g d money.....get OUt a there Jim Carry..You were already hurt by Matthew Broderick and Television.....your getting dennised here and you pretty much were dennised in 23...and guys came and took the girl with heart from you on the beach...being honest i'm skipping ahead to the second act....-JRA Expand
  2. Jun 28, 2013
    One of my least favorite movies ever. The message is stupid. Watching it once was painful enough. All the actors should kiss their careers goodbye. I hated everything about it.

1. Not only (Kaufman's) most accessible and romantic screenplay, it's his most complete. The third act works like a charm and pulls all his themes, characters and conflicts together beautifully.
  2. Reviewed by: Glenn Kenny
    A wildly imaginative, hugely entertaining tour de force that asks big questions about life and love and fate while never ceasing to fully engage the viewer.
    Chases so many ideas that it threatens to spin out of control. But with our multiplexes stuffed with toxic Hollywood formula, it's a gift to find a ballsy movie that thinks it can do anything, and damn near does.