Europa Report

6.9

1. Jan 25, 2014
    This is the Blair witch project in space. This movie actually proves that we have to much time on our hands. After waking up from a nap this thing was still on. Your best bet is to Keep scrolling Net-flix for something better.
  2. Dec 29, 2013
    Nope, boring and long drawn out, payoff only came in last minute. Mildly interesting intellectually but poor audience-design. That is, NASA types may find this very engaging but this screenplay wasn't written with the general public in mind.
  3. Mar 7, 2016
    I do not recommend Europa Report. Boring!!!!!!!!! If you want a good space action movie, get Armageddon with Bruce Willis and Ben Affleck. You won't be disappointed there :)
  4. Mar 7, 2016
    Quite boring. Nothing too interesting. Only good scene was the end, with the alien. Other than that, this film was a cliched mess, and I do not recommend it. 0/10
  5. Jun 25, 2016
    Boring. it is like nothing went on throughout the entire film. I did not understand the little stuff that did happen the whole time I watched it. Not a good film by any means.

1. Reviewed by: Bill Goodykoontz
    Aug 22, 2013
    These characters are more than willing to risk their lives to further advances in science. That’s a passion and dedication that fuels Europa Report, and Cordero makes the most of it.
  2. Reviewed by: Walter Addiego
    Aug 15, 2013
    Director Cordero manages the not-bad trick of generating suspense while keeping the overall tone cool and collected.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Feeney
    Aug 9, 2013
    Technique largely does the work of imagination. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The nuts and bolts of Europa Report may feel very familiar, but the movie doesn’t look quite like anything else.