6.9

1. Oct 22, 2013
    This is a much watch sci fi movie. Many sci fi movies use C level CGI and throw lots of aliens/zombies at you in the same old predictable story line. Europa Report uses none of the above mentioned things and keeps you on the edge of your seat as you do not know what is going to happen.
  2. Aug 25, 2013
    Visually interesting: use of multiple cam shots from different parts of the shuttle, scratchy disconnections etc. Interesting plot: loss of connection to missile control, and the team continues on with the mission. I wouldn't normally watch science fiction, but I found this really engaging: especially the passion how important this was to them and it was believable, not over the top. Interesting actors. Expand
  3. Aug 5, 2013
    I went into watching this with Syfy channel expectations... What I left with was a smart. Visually impressive. Realistic "lost footage" film about a journey in space. Fantastic film and highly recommended.
  4. Aug 3, 2013
    Europa Report is no short of amazing, dark and mysterious with dazzling effects; you can actually believe that you are with the characters on the spaceship, and the discovery, it is a beautiful wonder to sight. The whole movie has the cold claustrophobic feel to it, which is a unique style and feeling. This movie actually proves that we can bring science fiction thrillers without the use of much budget and gross out scenes ex: Alien & Aliens! Europa Report is a beautiful journey through the wonders of the universe around us. Just beautiful and a definite must see! Best of 2013! Expand
  5. Aug 2, 2013
    Awesome movie. I loved the way story incorporated actual science behind it. The effectThis movie proves you can make a compelling sci fi movie on a limited budget. I highly recommend this movie.

1. Reviewed by: Bill Goodykoontz
    Aug 22, 2013
    These characters are more than willing to risk their lives to further advances in science. That’s a passion and dedication that fuels Europa Report, and Cordero makes the most of it.
  2. Reviewed by: Walter Addiego
    Aug 15, 2013
    Director Cordero manages the not-bad trick of generating suspense while keeping the overall tone cool and collected.
  3. Reviewed by: Mark Feeney
    Aug 9, 2013
    Technique largely does the work of imagination. This isn’t necessarily a bad thing. The nuts and bolts of Europa Report may feel very familiar, but the movie doesn’t look quite like anything else.