7.6

1. Oct 7, 2011
    Honestly The 1st Time I Watched Euro Trip I Thought This Movie Is Actually Fine.. Some Really Good Parts But Some That Were Yuckers...The Jokes Somewhat Wrap Up Together Throught The Film. This Is Not The Best Or Worst Movie I Have Ever Seen.. As For The Cast.... Michelle Trachtenberg Does A Fine Job...
  2. Jan 27, 2012
    While somewhat predictable, this movie does have a lot of funny moments, and it seems to me like the cast realized that they weren't about to make the next great cinematic classic, and decided to truly enjoy making this film for it's own sake and have fun with their roles. Fun to watch, even years down the line.
  3. Mar 24, 2012
    I enjoyed this movie a lot more than, say, Road Trip, or American Pie. It mixes exaggerated European stereotypes with the usual raunchy jokes. Not for the easily offended.
  4. Mar 28, 2013
    While it is nowhere near a classic, in some ways it also is. This is an old fashioned road trip comedy following in the guise of National Lampoon. It isn't original, the jokes really tame, and the acting about what you could expect from such a unseasoned cast. Yet, I found it all really charming, also really wanting to buy orange juice for some reason. *lol* Overall: Eurotrip is a fun movie that is good for a few laughs and for when you want something easy to watch. Expand
  5. May 25, 2013
    Es una buena comedia del estilo road movie, con escenas que te hace reir a carcajadas, NO ES UNA PELICULA PARA VER EN FAMILIA, pero es una pelicula para verla con tus amigos

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Promising young cast flounders amid comic material that's staler than week-old bread.
  2. Although a number of the gags fall flatter than a crepe, the accent is on the charmingly juvenile as opposed to the purely puerile, with a fresh-faced cast of amiable young performers on hand to make the trek relatively painless.
  3. In the world according to Eurotrip, the Europeans may be a twisted, outdated, ridiculous lot, but what defines them is that unlike the Americans, they've never quite evolved to irony: They treat even the scuzziest habits with dire sincerity.