Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: September 15, 2006
5.4
Mixed or average reviews based on 36 Ratings
WATCH NOW
MelfOct 7, 2006
I'm an inveterate baseball fan, but not a Yankee fan. I thought it was cute. Our 2-year-old grandson loved it.
MichelleC.Sep 13, 2006
This was very cute. Appropriate for the younger kids which is a change. The ending was a little over the top but fans of animation and baseball are sure to enjoy this family friendly fare.
GPSep 14, 2006
I saw this movie at a preview screening with my kids (7 & 4), and they LOVED IT (particularly the talking baseball, whom they thought was hysterical).
BrianC.Sep 14, 2006
A film filled with heart and charm. The look possesses a beautiful pallet in a world of flash. I'm just happy to see an animated film with no cheap jokes or animal characters. Kids will love it and adults won't be bored.
DanW.Sep 15, 2006
It bored me frankly, but our three kids (5, 7, 10) really liked it, and were talking about it until bed. I was pleased that there was nothing in it that made me worry about what the younger two were seeing.
morfilJun 14, 2013
If you still have a child's heart inside, then you will certainly love this fun movie.

I thought the plot was enjoyable, simple enough for even smallest children to grasp, with plenty of nostalgia thrown in for adults
SimpsonFansAug 27, 2016