4.6

1. Dec 26, 2013
    In the desert of Nevada, police uncover one of the most brutal crime scenes they've ever seen. There are a ton of bodies that are so badly mutilated, that they can't even tell if their victims are male or female. There is also an overwhelming lack of evidence, that is except for one small mini-cam found amongst the ruble. Evidence was one of those films that wasn't great, but wasn't terrible either. There is enough going on that you will keep watching it and you will be glad you did! Watching as many movies as I do, I tend to figure things out pretty quickly, and I was sure I had this film figured out early on. As I got to the end of the film, I was sure I knew what happened, and I was somewhat disappointed at the predictable story. Then, the writers throw a huge twist into the plot that you will never see coming and it really makes the whole film. Evidence quickly becomes one of those films that will keep you thinking about it long after the credits role, and too me, that is the best kind of movie. No one of name really stars in this film and there really aren't any stand out performances, it's just one of those movies that stands on a strong story. I usually hate these cheaply made, found footage films. The plots are lazy and they rely on cheap scares and effects to make people jump, but Evidence wasn't like that. The film starts off really slowly, but gets better and better leading up to an ending that no one will ever see coming. If you like a good mystery with that amazing twist in the end, Evidence will delivery exactly what you're looking for. Expand
  2. Aug 30, 2013
    It's awful. It's unwatchable and not scary. Do not ever try to watch it because you will not like it!!! It's not a thriller, it's not a horror. It's only horrible!!!
  3. Jul 30, 2013
    stpud ima braen hurd i busted me lip on the standing ovation me and the crickets gave this storm. Petarded it was damn bull don't watch this ever why do i watch paint dry
  4. Dec 9, 2013
    In all honesty it's a great movie. It's unique in it's way and I love the plot twist. The fact that you throughout the movie suspect more than one guy makes it even better. I'd love to see a sequel to this movie.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 8 Critics

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    Jul 29, 2013
    The movie itself is conclusive proof that the found-footage horror cycle sparked by “The Blair Witch Project” and mined successfully by the “Paranormal Activity” series has finally reached its low ebb.
  2. Reviewed by: Jeannette Catsoulis
    Jul 18, 2013
    Neither suspenseful nor even comprehensible, John Swetnam’s dashed-off script (carelessly directed by Olatunde Osunsanmi) throws up plenty of red herrings — and a stupendously idiotic ending — but not a single character worth caring about.
  3. Reviewed by: Joe Neumaier
    Jul 18, 2013
    The always beguiling Radha Mitchell can’t save this stunted procedural-horror combo.