Extreme Ops

3.2

1. Matt
    Feb 9, 2003
    Over-acting, unbelievable stunts, and no plot. its a big crap stew. don't even go and see this movie. it was a giant comercial. or at least the filming for it.
  2. Chris
    Jul 7, 2003
    The movie was way better then some of the movies ive seen! i broke my wrist snowboarding and the only thing i can do is film.so just gives me an idea and now i wont be bored! peace! well i always have my gf!
  3. Morbious
    Oct 6, 2003
    Idea was original plot fell apart stunts mostly too outragious but ill give it sum point for originality humor and a very fine jana pallaski.
  4. Heatcliff
    Nov 23, 2003
    This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Everybody who've seen it with me agreed. So therefore Extreme Ops will go down as one of my favorites for life. Besides, it's snowboarding dudes... Nothing beats that.
  5. Phatmanphatty
    Feb 9, 2003
    Yeah, the story unbelievably sucked, but all the skiing and snowboarding was phat. It made me wanna go up and ski.
  6. JoshV.
    Sep 12, 2003
    The plot wasn't very good but all the extreme boarding and stuff made up for it.
  7. SD
    Apr 4, 2005
    It was kool good extreme sports were included that wat made it good.
  8. Gilbert
    Nov 29, 2002
    Rupert Graves, Rufus Sewell, Joe Absolom, Englishmen and women lost in Moviemax-land: get out of there. Get out while you can.
  9. J.Carlson
    Dec 20, 2002
    Extreme Ops was an extreme oops! I mean I can ski better than that in my sleep. Where are the guns? I mean just get a sawed off and blow them away. All the extreme skiiers I know are heavily armed. Where's the realism? And how about some nudity? Who doesn't ski naked? Extremely naked!! I tell you if women saw my abs they would be getting naked, terrorists or no terrorists! Peace out!
  10. Niko
    Apr 27, 2003
    5 bucks down the drain. The story is absolutely ridiculous and the skiing scenes are incoherent and have nothing to do with real extreme ski or snowboard. Just a 1 for the nice Kitti.
  11. Feb 24, 2013
    The stunts, the action, and the eye candy was incredible. The storyline was strong and this movie could have been great, if they had focused as much attention on the story and the conflict as they did on the stunts. All in all, very entertaining, even thou there isn't much substance to it.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 14 Critics

1. Less a movie than a 93-minute Mountain Dew commercial.
  2. Dude, one last thing: If you see my moms and pops, definitely don't tell them about this.
  3. Part of the appeal is that it's so bad it's good: The story is ridiculous. At other times, it's just plain good: There are ski and snowboarding scenes, plenty of them, that are beautifully filmed and exhilarating to behold.