6.3

Jun 19, 2007
    I loved this movie - Sienna Miller and Guy Pearce did fantastic jobs of portraying Edie and Andy - it might not be perfect, but so what??? Perhaps it doesn't portray Andy or Edie completely realistic, so go read some books and see some movies. This is just a glimpse into that world and the actors did fantastically well on their characters at least.
  2. OmarCamacho
    Jan 20, 2007
    I love this movie.
  3. OmarCamacho
    Feb 7, 2007
    I love this movie.
  4. RogerT.
    Jan 2, 2007
    Thought is was pretty darn entertaining. Sienna Miller was incredible.
  5. ScottA.
    Mar 12, 2007
    I saw this movie a month ago and loved it. Im surprised to see all of the negative reviews. If you liked The Doors and Wonderland than will like this movie. Maybe I'm just a sucker for movies that involve drugs, sex, greed, vanity, fame, power, envy and jealousy.

1. Reviewed by: David Ehrenstein
    Sienna Miller captures much of Edie’s physical manner and some of her voice (though she’s nowhere near deep enough), but there’s nothing she can do with material that requires her to mope and pout for the bulk of her screen time.
    It's more like "That Girl" on speed than anything else.
  3. Director George Hickenlooper captures the energy and ultra-irony of Warhol's scene, but his attempts to give the film a conventional biopic arc end up wallowing in dime-store psychology.