7.0

1. Jul 18, 2013
    Best Of The Series Can't Wait For F&F 7 I Love that They Set The Movie In England with Cool Cars, Memorable, Characters High Octane Action (No Pun Intended), Thrilling Twists Galore Thought A Great Film I Have One Problem With It Bounces Back And Forth Between Paces
  2. Jul 11, 2013
    A brilliant follow-up to Fast and Furious 5, Fast and Furious 6 has everything to keep a Fast and Furious fan happy. It has some superb cars, good choice of actors, a great storyline and some awesome stunts that defy the laws of physics, with some funny moments thrown in too. It is one of the best movies that'll be released this year.
  3. Jul 10, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I was expecting the best from this movie and that is what I got! It was an amazing movie because everything was perfectly timed, the acting was in tune with all the events taking place and there was lots of surprise twists that even I didn't see coming! Unfortunatly, there was some pretty sad deaths of my favorite characters. To conclude, I recommend this movie to any action movie fans out there who loves any of the other Fast And Furious movies. Expand
  4. Jul 12, 2013
    Look, if you don't know what you're in for by now, I don't think there's any point. Fast & Furious 6 is exactly what it should be. It's idiotic beyond belief. It have terrible scripting, terrible acting, and, for the most part, terribly and predictably moronic driving. But did you really expect anything else? Really?
    It's dumb fun. I can't really understand how anyone could pay money for
    this movie and expect it to be anything other than what it is. There are no illusions here it doesn't even try to fool you and really, that's part of its charm. Expand
  5. Jan 8, 2014
    ::laughing:: Of course it's stupid but it's fun. There are so many ridiculous things that happen you really need a well-developed sense of humor to truly enjoy this film. It's worth a buck and a quarter rental as long as you don't expect it to make any sense at all.
  6. Jul 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great Movie if you don't give a damn about laws of physics, However the cheesy humor makes up for the worst parts, and makes the movie bearable to watch to the end. I would only wish that they haven't cast the bar bounc.... i mean Vin Diesel for this film, he can be irritating and has no talent as an actor. I'm not the kind of person who would tell another not to watch a movie no matter how bad or terrible i think the movie is. But i would still recommend it to any one who loves to watch car chases and over dramatic scenes. Expand
  7. Jul 23, 2013
    You know, I feel that as the film series progresses it has become better. Less about the 'hot chicks' and stupid looking hatchbacks and more about the action; and for an action movie this is set at a good standard. Being a fan of even Tokyo Drift (I liked Japanese cars, don't kill me), I still believe that, although it is portrayed as very over the top at times, it is a great watch and a great time. Not perfect, or excellent, not poor or terrible. But great! Expand
  8. Dec 3, 2013
    I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars, explosive action scenes and hot girls thrown in pointlessly for eye candy. The entire film is just ridiculous fun and is a great movie to just kick back and stuff your face with popcorn to. The only complaint beyond having Michelle Rodriquez return to the franchise was the inclusion of Gina Carano to the cast. The internet may have once been obsessed with her but she can’t act to save her life…and that says a lot because it’s not like this franchise was built on stellar acting. Carano aside, “Furious 6” is a fun addition to a franchise that will always be a guilty, fun pleasure of mine. Expand
  9. Jul 30, 2013
    This is the best Car serials so cool ,I go to the movie for 3 times !
    but only one disadvantage is the performance of the actors
    especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen do not have good acting perfomance
    getsoftwarekey.com
  10. Aug 12, 2013
    The worst movie in fast and furious series. Seriously they need stop continuing this franchise. The film literally doesn't have any story rather than chasing some high tech bad guys and that's it.
  11. May 25, 2014
    You know most the time after six movies in a franchise they tend to go bad. This series is actually getting better. This movie wasn't that bad but was it better then fast five no not in my opinion still though this movie has some over the top car action that um was just a bit too much but still great fun. Yes taking on a huge battle tank and a plane is quite a leap from just cars racing cars which they do have in this film have to have some elements of the past films.

Dwayne Johnson(Hobbs) joins Vin Diesel(Dominic Toretto) group to track down some other new hot shot group that is basically doing the same thing stealing cars doing heists. Nothing original with the story seen this type of movie before but like i said this had some great action that at least helps with it's not up to par story. The cast again worked great together with some good comedy in the dialog that these movies work in well. Not really sure why we needed Michelle Rodriguez to come back seems like they really just wanted through her back into the franchise.

Overall i give it a 7.5 i definitely will be buying on blu ray add to the collection not sure though this movie had like the longest runway EVER seriously though it seemed like it was 30 miles long
  12. Aug 18, 2013
    Guilty pleasure! It's the longest running car-racing movie I know. Anyone would have thought a movie like that might survive a sequel or two. Not this one! The plotline is always predictable, and the characters cliche; but we buy into it. With Paul Walker leading a sexy cast of rebels, one does not simply refuse!
  13. Aug 24, 2013
    Best one of the series so far. Filled with action, high speed chases. It's awesome, just keeps getting better and better. I love the story, it's complicated sometimes but that makes it fun to watch.
  14. Sep 26, 2013
    Simple stories, wonderful cars, hot chicks, spinning action, petrol. Why I love.
    Those who loved the previous parts of this is going to like. I loved it.
  15. Oct 2, 2013
    With more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. I liked seeing the cast of Fast Five return (especially The Rock) and the characters teamwork, bonding and family spirit. I liked the villain, Owen Shaw. One thing that I kind of find confusing is the Fast and Furious timeline. Tokyo Drift happens after this, right? Personally, I feel that its the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Expand
  16. Sep 12, 2013
    I think this movie is really pretty nice. Very interesting, breathtaking movie. Great movie, i like the idea of this so much. Very nice. I watched it a 3 months ago and i still remember how it was amazing.
  17. May 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast 6 explains hans death Whitch we have been waiting for a while it also has great action balance out with a good story and a nice touch of drama fans of the franchise will not be disappointed. Expand
  18. Nov 29, 2013
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers a great action movie.
  19. Jan 7, 2014
    This movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then i throught it would be, i enjoyed very much Expand
  20. Jan 27, 2014
    Owen McKenna Rio Rancho, NM. The movie is action packed, although I though it started off a little slow. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel continue to please. The addition of "The Rock" made the movie.
  21. Jul 15, 2014
    The Fast and the Furious is a great and effortlessly entertaining movie, i highly recommend it and the cast perform very well, I can't believe how bad the critic reviews are for this movie, because, nice cars, girls, money, street race, actor !
  22. Oct 12, 2014
    Good,entertaining and awesome, the sixth Fast & Furious movie had something that other movies in the franchise didn't have.......it had a plane stunt!

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.