7.0

1. Jan 8, 2014
    ::laughing:: Of course it's stupid but it's fun. There are so many ridiculous things that happen you really need a well-developed sense of humor to truly enjoy this film. It's worth a buck and a quarter rental as long as you don't expect it to make any sense at all.
  2. Jul 17, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Great Movie if you don't give a damn about laws of physics, However the cheesy humor makes up for the worst parts, and makes the movie bearable to watch to the end. I would only wish that they haven't cast the bar bounc.... i mean Vin Diesel for this film, he can be irritating and has no talent as an actor. I'm not the kind of person who would tell another not to watch a movie no matter how bad or terrible i think the movie is. But i would still recommend it to any one who loves to watch car chases and over dramatic scenes. Expand
  3. Jul 23, 2013
    You know, I feel that as the film series progresses it has become better. Less about the 'hot chicks' and stupid looking hatchbacks and more about the action; and for an action movie this is set at a good standard. Being a fan of even Tokyo Drift (I liked Japanese cars, don't kill me), I still believe that, although it is portrayed as very over the top at times, it is a great watch and a great time. Not perfect, or excellent, not poor or terrible. But great! Expand
  4. Dec 3, 2013
    I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars, explosive action scenes and hot girls thrown in pointlessly for eye candy. The entire film is just ridiculous fun and is a great movie to just kick back and stuff your face with popcorn to. The only complaint beyond having Michelle Rodriquez return to the franchise was the inclusion of Gina Carano to the cast. The internet may have once been obsessed with her but she can’t act to save her life…and that says a lot because it’s not like this franchise was built on stellar acting. Carano aside, “Furious 6” is a fun addition to a franchise that will always be a guilty, fun pleasure of mine. Expand
  5. Jul 30, 2013
    This is the best Car serials so cool ,I go to the movie for 3 times !
    but only one disadvantage is the performance of the actors
    especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen do not have good acting perfomance
    getsoftwarekey.com
  6. Aug 12, 2013
    The worst movie in fast and furious series. Seriously they need stop continuing this franchise. The film literally doesn't have any story rather than chasing some high tech bad guys and that's it.
  7. Aug 18, 2013
    Guilty pleasure! It's the longest running car-racing movie I know. Anyone would have thought a movie like that might survive a sequel or two. Not this one! The plotline is always predictable, and the characters cliche; but we buy into it. With Paul Walker leading a sexy cast of rebels, one does not simply refuse!
  8. Aug 19, 2013
    After watching the new Fast and Furious film I can conclude that just like the others in the series the laws of physics are broken, repeatedly and that once again the heroes of the Fast series are tough as nails and seem to be able to withstand anything thrown at them.

The Fast series is still more aimed on having adrenaline pumping action in comparison to characters which you really
    feel for and connect with. If they cut out 40% of the fast cut car chases which half the stuff which happens you miss because the camera is to close to the car and focused that time on character building then there’d be a good film.

However despite this I cannot deny I did enjoy myself, I laughed at all the banter and enjoyed the car chases and fight sequences. Although a slightly predictable story it is still and enjoyable film. However I did find myself asking what was the real point of this film, is it really necessary for the sake of the series turns out it is a lead in to the seventh film, that’s right there is another one coming.

Fast 6 does get you going, the film which follows the team trying to take down essentially their exact counterparts in driving ability is an enjoyable watch, although I do ask myself the question of whether they needed to break the laws of physics quite as much as they did. I pose this question because for me personally it really takes me out of the film, would that car really flip that high in the air, would that car really be their? And why have they got a lift which only takes one car at a time, I mean seriously would that not get annoying?

I didn’t expect much acting wise from Fast 6, I expected the same acting I’d seen in other Fast films to which to be brutally honest is never going to achieve awards or big recognition on any acting capabilities Vin Diesel’s constant mumbling of words did annoy me slightly but I think I got most of what he was saying. Despite this though I thought he did an alright job he wasn’t bad but he was nothing special. Same with the female side of the cast the roles being cast on looks and not talent.

All in all if you are looking for a film which will stick with you and perhaps effect the way you look at world, a hard-hitting drama for instance than this is not the film for you. However if you just want to see a film with lots of explosions with your mates and be entertained then check out Fast 6 and you probably won’t be disappointed if that is the case.

Even with this being a weak film, I did enjoy watching it and I will be going to see Fast 7 when it is released, but with no expectations like I watched this one with because without the expectation of a film to be good it can’t let you down.
  9. Aug 24, 2013
    Best one of the series so far. Filled with action, high speed chases. It's awesome, just keeps getting better and better. I love the story, it's complicated sometimes but that makes it fun to watch.
  10. Sep 26, 2013
    Simple stories, wonderful cars, hot chicks, spinning action, petrol. Why I love.
    Those who loved the previous parts of this is going to like. I loved it.
  11. Oct 2, 2013
    With more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. I liked seeing the cast of Fast Five return (especially The Rock) and the characters teamwork, bonding and family spirit. I liked the villain, Owen Shaw. One thing that I kind of find confusing is the Fast and Furious timeline. Tokyo Drift happens after this, right? Personally, I feel that its the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Expand
  12. Sep 12, 2013
    I think this movie is really pretty nice. Very interesting, breathtaking movie. Great movie, i like the idea of this so much. Very nice. I watched it a 3 months ago and i still remember how it was amazing.
  13. Nov 29, 2013
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers a great action movie.
  14. Jan 7, 2014
    This movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then i throught it would be, i enjoyed very much Expand
  15. Jan 27, 2014
    Owen McKenna Rio Rancho, NM. The movie is action packed, although I though it started off a little slow. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel continue to please. The addition of "The Rock" made the movie.

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.