7.0

1. May 24, 2013
    Its worth watching movie. It is the evolution of director Justin Lin. This will not destroy your expectation for sure. Rock just Rocked Should not compare the movie with Fast Five The climax will blow your mind. This movie explains how family bondings matter Dom. I think this was just the beginning of something big to come. Anybody who watch this one is gonna watch "Fast & Furious 7" for sure
    Waiting for the next mass movie .

The Wait is gonna last for 412 days more.
    Expecting a bigger one.
  2. May 24, 2013
    Most action movies ask you to leave your logic at the door but “Fast and Furious 6” also asks you to check your brains there--if you really want to enjoy it. Having never seen the other 5 chapters I don’t know if the crashed car count has been as high in this one but there is no way you can keep count of how many go flying, turn over, crash into others along with other ways to end a cars life. You just have to laugh out loud at how the good guys and gals do all sorts of crazy things with their cars and then just drive off as if nothing happened.

Two of the wildest people scenes are when a guys is twisted every which way and he then sits down and starts working on a computer and the other has to be seen showing two people going through the air for many feet, crash onto the windshield break it and walk away without a scratch! The audience just hooted and hollered.

There is somewhat of a plot but you know what will happen as soon as you see the villain with his pencil thin mustache, Luke Evans as Owen Shaw, who wants to dominate the world. His main competition for screen time are the huge arms of Dwayne Johnson which almost seem reluctant to make room for anyone or anything else in one scene after another. The cast is more than up to what is required of them in the acting department with Michelle Rodriguez believable as Letty who has amnesia, Chris Bridges and Tyrese Gibson bringing what intentional humor there is in the screenplay by Chris Morgan, though there is a lot more unintentional humor, along with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang and the rest of the actors.

Justin Lin directed the film, with a lot of help from special effects, handling cars, airplanes and a tank with the ease of the director photographer, Stephen F. Windon, going around the world. There are chases in London, among many other major cities, starting with 2 cars twisting and turning down a mountain road in the Canary Islands. In “7” he really should put the bad guys/women in black and the good guys/women in white because there are many hand to hand fight scenes that it is hard to tell who is who, not that it makes a difference. Also there is supposedly a HUGE surprise near the end that really doesn’t surprise anyone as it is sort of just thrown away. I thought the music might be a problem after the pounding beat when the movie started but soon the crashes were too loud and too muchto hear any music.

Check your logic, and brains, at the door and go see “Fast And Furious 6” for movie magic! Yes they really do walk away without a scratch after crashing into the windshield.
  3. May 24, 2013
    After having a smashing hit, "Fast Five", I thought to myself that there's no way this one's going to be somewhat live up to the fifth one. But surprisingly, for what its worth, its pretty high up there. It's not better than "Fast Five", but it's still really good. There's definitely a lot more action than the last one, which is one thing I really loved most about this movie. The intensity and style and even story mode is what makes these movies a success. (Which they should have started doing in the first place). The storyline wasn't as great as "Fast Five's", but it's still really good. The characters are really good as well, especially Letty. This is just me, but honestly, her return would have been better if got to see a twist. Not like "Iron Man 3" but something that would surprise the audience. But in the end, Letty's return still proves to have strengthen the movie. Overall, it may not be the best in series, but it's one you'll really like for sure. Expand
  4. May 25, 2013
    This in my opinion is the best Fast and Furious movie, its up there with Fast Five for me. They bring up the action while not leaving their characters behind. There is a particular action stunt that throws the laws of physics out the window. Overall they keep up the momentum still pleasing fans on this exhilarating ride. P.S. stay after the credits.
  5. May 27, 2013
    Fast and Furious 6 starts off awkwardly. You start off slowly, then very quickly, then slowly again. The movie doesn't establish a good flow early on. There really is no acting in this movie, with especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen of this movie. Also, some the scenes seem to be edited more than my old thesis papers. On the other hand, most of the action scenes make you feel like you're chasing Shaw yourself. While the plot is very silly, it will get a few laughs out of you. And the movie keeps you on the end of your seats. So if you're a fan of this franchise, or any action franchise, see it. If you're more into drama or comedy (although this movie has some of each), I suggest you see something else. Expand
  6. May 28, 2013
    I was practically forced to see it, and really fulfilled my expectations: be that kind of movies that are a mockery of the human intellect. Frightful dialogues, married to disgusting performances. and sincerely give 1 because I saw cute cars.
  7. May 25, 2013
    Agree with PaulCharles... The only reason I stayed was my nephew wanted to see the movie for his birthday... It was absolutely horrible on all fronts. Don't get the above average reviews for this at all....peace.
  8. Jul 13, 2013
    It is the sixth entry! Descriptions: Dumb but fun with lots of car crashes and characters you are not interested in or even care about, if you are looking just for fun, but not logic, welcome! BUT if you are looking for something to give you logic, this isn't a movie to enjoy, because it is all about dumb FURIOUS people, driving incredibly FAST cars with dumb crashes and poor story.
  9. May 31, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 Director: Justin Lin Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Luke Evens Runtime/Rated: 130Min, PG-13 This week for movies have been very grateful to me, first it was, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ which was earlier this week, then at the end of the week my eyes saw ‘Fast & Furious 6’. I really enjoyed both of these two movies, they both have; very amusing and impressive action sequences, good humor that really make the warmth of the story, not to mention that you care deeply about these characters. ‘Star Trek’ and ‘Fast 6’ are very similar movies; their both fun, very entertaining, funny and good characters that you care for. That’s a formula for success.

There are so many aspects of the film that I liked. First, it’s extremely entertaining, the action is way over-the-top which is a very delightful thing for this movie. Usually I don’t really care for over-the-top action, but ‘Fast 6’ really benefits from it. When there’s no action, the movie still moves along in a good pace. The humor scenes are very effective more so of Tyrese Gibson, who had plenty of good humor throughout the movie There’s some other good humorous scenes, but Mr. Gibson really steals the show most of the time. Vin Diesel also had some good laughs, but those were unintentional, most of his humor came from him flying through the air like superman-I wouldn’t be surprised if Vin Diesel ended up being superman in ‘Man of Steel’- or when Diesel jumps 10 feet in the air, head butting someone. There’s a lot of greatness in this movie. I really can talk more and more about how much I enjoyed this film, but I’m a busy guy so I’ll cut it short.

Some of the flaws included: lazy script writing, boring dialogue between the characters, especially the scene with Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez, well actually most of Vin Diesels dialogue was stale not only in that scene but for most of the movie- very unimportant sub-plots and a sub-plot that required Paul Walker, which to include was very pointless, boring and made me quite angry.

Like I said before, ‘Fast 6’ is a foolish movie, it’s silly, over-the-top and very fun and entertaining. I enjoyed this movie very much and I do recommend this movie for theaters. Don’t take it serious and I guarantee you’ll enjoy yourself. Although, throughout the film I often found myself acting like a complete buffoon from the insane masculinity of Diesel, and not to mention his flowing testosterone in every scene, I almost caught myself foundling myself from how man he really is. If a buffoon like myself had trouble controlling my strange feelings for Disel then I can only imagine how the average house wife is going to react. There will, no doubt, be a sex riot from the insane man that is VIN DISEL.
  10. Aug 31, 2013
    The only thing that I want to say is that I hate Fast and Furious. I don't understand why people love it. It's horrible. It's terrible!!! It's only wasting of time. Save your money!!!
  11. May 25, 2013
    Overall a fun movie but the locations were not as good as prior movies in the series. The cars were kind of boring as well compared to their earlier movies. The Rock made this movie way better than it would otherwise have been.
  12. May 30, 2013
    The gang is reassembled to help the government (led by Dwayne Johnson) against a villain who's better matched and more modern. Expect plenty of fights and fast cars with even bigger stunts. Unfortunately, much of the action is hard to follow, which is surprising considering it's the same director (Justin Lin). The dialogue and situations are so hokey it's become a parody of itself. One thing that really seemed stupid: these guys are driving like maniacs and still using old school walkies (and tying up one hand). Just so you don't think I’m a snob, I liked 5 much better. Fans aren't picky, so they'll probably dig it, but I thought it was 2 long 2 talky 2 unfocused 6. NOTE: Stay thru the first few credits for a preview of 7. Expand
  13. Jun 12, 2013
    All I'll say about this movie is as follows. Vin Diesel performs a flying headbutt. This movie was just too over the top for me. Still a fan of the series overall, but it's getting pretty crazy now.
  14. Feb 14, 2014
    An action blockbuster like no other. With tons of humor, awesome action, and an excellent plot, this latest chapter in the series impressed me by managing to feel fresh and not suffering from franchise fatigue. In a lot of ways this might just be the best "Fast & Furious" yet, at least in my opinion.

All of the characters I've grown to really like return and they battle it out against a
    truly despicable villain who always seems to have the upper hand. Some of the early racing scenes can feel a little familiar, but overall they still manage to get the adrenaline pumping. So if you've enjoyed the series up until this point I would find it hard to believe that this would disappoint. Expand
  15. Jun 4, 2013
    The cast of this movie bragged that everything in the 6th installment of the Fast and Furious saga was bigger than the last, something that made me hesitant because the 5th, a movie I loved was on the threshold of logic and reason. Anything more would surely detract from the experience and to be honest when they do reach for the borders of sanity in this film it feels a little wrong. However surprisingly in many ways this is a much quieter film in comparison to Fast Five and it both detracts and helps the 6th film making for a thoroughly enjoyable new film but one not as entertaining or off the wall as its predecessor. The film follows Dom (Vin Diesel), Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) and the gang as they hunt down Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) an ex SAS operative wreaking havoc all over Europe. Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) enlists the group to bring him down although the reappearance of Letty (Michelle Rodriguez), Dom's supposedly dead ex girlfriend complicates everything leading to a tragic conclusion and the loss of key member of the team. The film starts slowly and not really firing on all cylinders (I promise, the only pun) and doesn't really find its groove until the reappearance of Rodriguez who is still the same old detached yet lovable character, only this time she has a soul and isn't the same petulant child from the first dreadful installment of the series. The film still has its over the top ending and this one is so over the top its unreal. It still has the predictable twist of the story but the stakes are higher in this entry and you expect tragedy to hit and ultimately it does. I think the problem with this movie isn't that its all happened before, in fact they have managed to reinvigorate a series that was close to death following the 3rd installment, but that the film lacks enough signature moments and the same emotional hook as the last one. Dom's team's involvement is understandable but forced, the moving scenes about family are almost there but feel more laid on meaning the film lacks the same kick. Then again the movie prides itself on its comedy and it is funny, the interplay between the characters of Roman (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej (Ludacris) provides some much needed light in a film that is quite dark. Comedy is even crammed into the action with a fight scene between a villain, Roman and Han (Sung Kang) providing some great physical comedy. The film does lacks deeper meaning but this is a Fast and Furious film not a Darren Aronofsky film so if you are watching this you were either paid or you seriously want to watch people race fast cars and blow stuff up and good god do they race fast cars and blow stuff up. In fact its such well directed action that you want to see it again because so much has been crammed into the frame it feels like you might have missed some things the first go around. Director Justin Lin seems to build on his previous films with new and interesting set pieces and the introduction of new blood in the likes of Luke Evans and Gina Carano is much appreciated as he makes a good villain and Carano does what she does best, beats people to a pulp, something you'd enjoy if you watched Stephen Soderbergh's Haywire. The film lacks the Fast Five punch but its not without merit and the thrills are so visceral it feels like the story and deep emotion doesn't matter all that much. Expand
  16. May 27, 2013
    Absolutely awesome. The best in the series yet. Cars now only play a small role here. Characters are now the focus and it pays off. This installment focuses more on Dom.
  17. Jul 31, 2013
    Watched this one in the local multiplex, honestly I am not an avid fanboy of this money-maker franchise, I am even not an advocate of racing vehicles, but the turning point comes when FAST FIVE (2011, 7/10) surprisingly catapults itself into a new level of sensory entertainment with its roller coaster ride and triumphantly revives the series’ mass appeal to a younger generation and has grossed a series-high income means it has yet overstayed its welcome.

Still helmed by Justin Lin, this 6th sequel reunites all the cast, including one of the “original four” Michelle Rodriguez, whose wacky insomnia and vague backstory stirs the most untenable veneer of the plot if one can excuse the physics-defying action sequences as an utmost drawing power to allure new genre lovers and retain its core audiences. So a large drawback of this one is it is solely made for one’s eyes only, one should completely ignore what is the convoluted plot going on by the villain and his cohorts and plainly indulge oneself in the great stunt work to find it is worth your ticket.

Unequivocally it is a tough job for any writer to create new blood for the franchise since it allows very limited leeway to inspire from the original cast, and due to the aesthetic fatigue, sooner or later, a younger cast must be mustered so as to invigorate a healthy metabolism for the faded set pieces. In this one, the newcomer is a strapping Luke Evans as the main villain, whose temperament presages a brighter future as a leading man candidate in world cinema, but unfortunately this film is not his breakthrough, at most a stepping stone permits him to be seen by more people and hence enlarges his fan base.

Everyone else is pigeonholed with their respective task, Johnson bullies scumbags, Diesel passionlessly sweet-talks with his comeback battle-axe, Walker retreats into a family man, Gibson and Ludacris are the pair of cutups, the ass-kicking martial pro Carano is here for girl fights while Kang and Gadot cannot run away from their functional exit, which plausibly introduce another bankable name as the next villain for the next chapter, due next year and will be transferred to be under the reign of horror-genre whiz James Wan, let’s pray for a miracle to sustain its longevity and if we are lucky enough, a better one next time!
  18. Jun 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast & Furious 6

Character Design: Overall great portrayal of characters.
    Sung Kang- "Han Seoul-Oh"portrayed the character
    as well as I expected him to calm, cool & collected.
    He also showed great emotions in the scene
    where Gal Gadot (Gisele Yashar) supposedly falls to her
    death. Jae Taslim also did a tremendous job playing
    the character Jah with keen parkour and martial arts skill

Dialogue: One of my favorite lines in the film was
    "Plan B! We need a plan C, D, E, F...we need more
    alphabets!" -Christopher Brian Bridges (Taj Parker)

Soundtrack: I have to say, the soundtrack was
    made for this movie, it fits like a glove!

Special Effects: Particularly, I loved the exploding
    building with Luke Evans (Owen Shaw) driving through
    the parking lot leaving the cops with heap
    of rubble to deal with. I also enjoyed Vin Diesel's
    heroic exit from the plane just as it was
    exploding.
  19. May 25, 2013
    It's not that the movie was bad, just that it became pretty absurd at points and essentially lost all credibility. Now obviously I expect an element of action not possible in reality but when you've got guys jumping out of cars across a bridge while a tank is exploding and then surviving all the while spitting out lame one liners... But you know the real kicker is the plot... I mean jeeeez the plot was just dumb. And my expectations for 'Fast and Furious' movies isn't high. But I think my point is that the first couple in the series didn't have to go to such extreme lows on the intelligence factor regarding the plot/story and over the top with the action to still be very solid. More is not always better and in this case it definitely is not. Expand
  20. Mar 8, 2014
    Ultimately, not quite as good as "Fast Five", but this film has the same style as the previous film and it's just great. I had fun with this film, simply because it was not just some random car racing with a dull and lame plot.
  21. Jul 24, 2013
    Rehashed, Cliche, tired and tiring. The plot begs you to just shut up and shut off your brain. I tried. I tried hard to like it. I like big dumb action movies. But the stunts are mostly cgi, the characters are wooden and the plot is riddled with holes. Just skip it. Oh, unless you're a brain dead automaton, then it's for you.
  22. Jul 2, 2013
    The only thing you'll get out of watching Fast and Furious 6 is an enormous headache. Why? Because this movie consists of the following things: Shooting, annoyingly loud car chases, and completely excessive demolition scenes. There's far too much action; with no story to justify the need to implement it. Every apparent attempt to form an emotional connection to characters is just an excuse for another action scene. This movie is so unrealistic and unbelievable that you are unable to relate to it or any of its inhabitants in any way. The only thing that makes this movie very slightly amusing is the witty remarks made by the core characters. Nevertheless, Fast and Furious six is a movie that you should most certainly avoid. Expand
  23. May 28, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best Fast yet. 2011's Fast Five injected a whole new style into the franchise. Fast & Furious 6 took all of that to a whole new level. This was accomplished by the introduction of a well-developed and appropriately sinister villain into the mix along with a compelling and complex plot line. In addition, I was very pleased to see that Dwayne Johnson's character was fully utilized, and adding Gina Carano to the cast flowed well despite her evident lack of acting talent. Overall, I was blown away by Fast & Furious six. It seems unlikely that any other movie this summer will rival it for sheer thrill and satisfaction. Expand
  24. May 27, 2013
    This movie is awesome! Pure action, nice cars, big muscles, great actors and a good story. I really dont get people who says its a bad movie, its a action movie, not some deep emotional film.
  25. May 25, 2013
    Well, this was unexpected! Going into this film I found myself with no hype at all. I expected a good, fun and cheesy movie time and I came out of the theater happy and surprised. While this isn't a masterpiece of filmmaking it does achieve what it sets out to do. To entertain you. And it does this quite good and sometimes it goes further than this by showing us some amazing set pieces and action sequences. For example one car, tank chase sequence! This is achieved by the gigantic production value of the film. You can literally smell the money that comes out of these guys. The whole movie you have this sense of scale, and I mean BIG scale! The amazing sound mixing and design including the music pumps you up and puts you in the mood! While the acting isn't Oscar worthy it is very fluid and it doesn't always feel forced. The chemistry between the cast is very solid and credible. Diesel and "The Rock" where pretty solid along with the secondary characters, and the villain was surprisingly tolerable. Another thing that solidifies the movie are the effects. These are outstanding along with the camera-work! The things that brought the movie down for me a little bit where some of the stunts, and weirdly some of these I found pretty amazing but although I understand this movie isn't supposed to be taken seriously there were some stunts that were just plain unbelievable, specially in the third act of the movie. And finally, the plot. While not groundbreaking it did have its interesting points but it doesn't drift away from the cheese factors. Overall I was quite surprised by what this movie did and how the director and producers exploited and used their huge production value. This is an example of a good quality action flick. Expand
  26. May 26, 2013
    This movie has everything in it to entertain the audience. It has humor, it has great action, and it has story connected with the previous Fast and Furious movies. And it may come as a surprise but it has twists. Not a big one, it won't blow your mind, but you won't be prepared for it. And of course, loyal to the franchise, it has amazing cars and very attractive women.
  27. May 30, 2013
    1) It has some cool action scenes, but it's kinda it! 2) The narrative of this movie is one big mess. 3) The characters sometimes behaves in odd way! Conclusion it's inferior than parts 1,2,5 "F & F", but ok if you try not to listen to those ridicoulus dialogues
  28. May 24, 2013
    I had so much fun in the cinema. It really is the funniest, fastest, and most outlandish Fast & Furious yet. I actually think its better than Fast Five.
  29. Jun 15, 2013
    I don't like the way, FF is evolving, the orinial story about sreet racing is nearly completle forgotten...
    The only thing good about this Movie is the cast and the soundtrack...
  30. Jun 21, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 beat the hell out of World War Z. This movie is to the point where it is getting old just like the characters. VinDeisel needs to get to the gym because he is really out of shape or pills.
  31. Aug 19, 2013
    After watching the new Fast and Furious film I can conclude that just like the others in the series the laws of physics are broken, repeatedly and that once again the heroes of the Fast series are tough as nails and seem to be able to withstand anything thrown at them.

The Fast series is still more aimed on having adrenaline pumping action in comparison to characters which you really
    feel for and connect with. If they cut out 40% of the fast cut car chases which half the stuff which happens you miss because the camera is to close to the car and focused that time on character building then there’d be a good film.

However despite this I cannot deny I did enjoy myself, I laughed at all the banter and enjoyed the car chases and fight sequences. Although a slightly predictable story it is still and enjoyable film. However I did find myself asking what was the real point of this film, is it really necessary for the sake of the series turns out it is a lead in to the seventh film, that’s right there is another one coming.

Fast 6 does get you going, the film which follows the team trying to take down essentially their exact counterparts in driving ability is an enjoyable watch, although I do ask myself the question of whether they needed to break the laws of physics quite as much as they did. I pose this question because for me personally it really takes me out of the film, would that car really flip that high in the air, would that car really be their? And why have they got a lift which only takes one car at a time, I mean seriously would that not get annoying?

I didn’t expect much acting wise from Fast 6, I expected the same acting I’d seen in other Fast films to which to be brutally honest is never going to achieve awards or big recognition on any acting capabilities Vin Diesel’s constant mumbling of words did annoy me slightly but I think I got most of what he was saying. Despite this though I thought he did an alright job he wasn’t bad but he was nothing special. Same with the female side of the cast the roles being cast on looks and not talent.

All in all if you are looking for a film which will stick with you and perhaps effect the way you look at world, a hard-hitting drama for instance than this is not the film for you. However if you just want to see a film with lots of explosions with your mates and be entertained then check out Fast 6 and you probably won’t be disappointed if that is the case.

Even with this being a weak film, I did enjoy watching it and I will be going to see Fast 7 when it is released, but with no expectations like I watched this one with because without the expectation of a film to be good it can’t let you down.
  32. Jun 4, 2013
    "The script is dull and lifeless, but the action, the stunts and more importantly the cars are stupendous. It impresses me so much that after so long the Fast and Furious films never cease to amaze me. Another successful entry in the long-run franchise." B+
  33. May 27, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 capitalizes on the forward momentum that the series has picked up after being just another summer flick for its second and third installments. 6 provides plenty of entertainment, several laughable one-liners (Tyrese's Roman character forced several smiles throughout), and an improving story element that really does wonders for a movie franchise like this. Instead of being mindless entertainment, there's a sense of realism. Instead of pure stupidity and dead-heartedness, there's sensibility and feeling. While the primary focus of F&F6 isn't to engage audiences at their cores, the movie does a good job of overcoming expectations in nearly all areas. Even Vin Diesel's acting doesn't seem so typically subpar. Each character is important and necessary to the film in their own way. When the credits rolled, I was happy for having spent the $10 for my ticket. And just when I thought they were actually wrapping up the franchise, the mid-credits teaser rolled. I'm excited to see where the next chapter of these movies ends up. Because the movies are getting better and maintaining a higher standard of excellence, I'm okay with coming back again and again. Of course, this all has to end, eventually, and one can only assume there's enough gas left for one last hurrah before it all ends in tears. Universal: you better make this next one count! Expand
  34. Aug 18, 2014
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best entry in the franchise so far. It's so over-the-top and stupid that you can't help but be entertained. Things go bang, cars go fast, girls look hot and grown men beat the living crap out of each other. Not to mention the TANKS!! Definitely good fun then.
  35. Jul 18, 2013
    After the global success that was Fast 5, Fast 6 was inevitable. 2 years down the line we have the latest instalment in the Fast & Furious franchise. Fast 5 was a pleasant surprise and took the series to another level. It wasn't just a huge financial success but the film itself was fantastic. It gave the sixth entry a lot to live up to.. Fast 6 isn't better than Fast 5 but that's no failure, it's a very worthy successor and delivers another solid outing but Fast 5 is slightly better. The film picks up following on from the crews successful Rio heist. Dom is living with Elena, Brian and Mia with whom are settled with there son Jack. Gisele and Han are in Hong Kong whilst Roman and Tej are living a luxurious lifestyle. Hobbs and his new partner, Riley (Gina Carano) meanwhile are tracking a former British Special Forces operative Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) the villain of the piece. Hobbs tracks the crew down to gain their help in apprehending Shaw however it's only when Dom learns that the supposedly dead Letty Ortiz (Michelle Rodriguez) is involved they agree to help, in return they all get pardons to return to their old lives. The film unfolds all across the Europe. Ranging from Russia, London and Spain. Luke Evans is arguably the best villain the series has produced to date. His inclusion is one area where this film thrives compared to Fast 5. Michelle Rodriguez's return is only a good thing. Whilst the usual suspects are dependable as ever. Hobbs stole the show in Fast 5 and is impressive once again. Tyrese Gibson and Ludacris provide the funny moments throughout the film there dialogue is great. Vin Diesel, we know what to expect from the face of the franchise. It's action packed once again even more so than it's predecessor! The scale and set-pieces are impressive. It's more high-octane stunts in abundance and that isn't a ad thing especially when they get things right. Some characters aren't as frequent as before and that's one area where it falls short. The story isn't as good and cohesive, whilst the ending isn't as strong and grandstand as Fast 5, it nonetheless does it's job and continues to carry and gain momentum for the forthcoming Fast & Furious 7, which if you stayed after the credits, you'll already have a pretty rough idea about what lies instore in the next chapter of the Fast franchise. Expand
  36. May 25, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. It is the ideal of this movie's series. Fast & Furious 6 has everything: cool cars, exciting race and excellent production. And what's happaned at ending: unexpected turns, spectacular fights, a lot of explosions and really tragic moments. And of course, it will be Very interesting to see Jason Statham as the main villain in the next movie. His confrontation with the hero of Vin Diesel will be an Exciting and Epic! Expand
  37. May 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I grow tired of this franchise. I think it is ironic because it is one of my favourite franchises ever, it is not the 'best thing ever' but it was still enjoyable. This movie seems nothing more than a continuity from Fast Five, and everything feels done. No people, just because the movie has more explosions doesn't mean it is 'better.' The character Shaw himself was uninspired, and I suppose Levy losing her memory was the wow factor. The pacing was absurdly slow, and it felt rehashed scenes from Fast and Furious 4 and five were added in (from an action standpoint of course, and the movie gets more ridiculous) with the same cliche ending, except for the post credits. Admittedly the death of Giselle was the sad point, but it wasn't too surprising either.

Luke Hobbs was bold, but the whole story of 'cop teaming up with criminal' was too cliched and had already happened in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Overall Fast and Furious seems to have run its course. The 'shocking' post credits means that the next one has potential, but its needs more of an inspired plot and story, instead of bringing back the characters.
  38. Jul 8, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Pretty good. Loads of action, humour, interesting characters, etc. Pace was full-on throughout but the film would have benefited from being a big shorter, the section with the plane at the end went on a bit too long. I also thought it was a bad idea to end with the death of one of the characters as it ended the film on a bum note imho. But if you're after a saturday night popcorn movie where you can just leave your brain at the door and be entertained then this film ticks all the boxes. Not quite as good as fast five as the villian wasn't as good, but close enough. The wife hated it, which gets an extra mark from me ;)

ps. I learned that they have incredibly long runways in Spain.
  39. May 25, 2013
    Really liked this flick. Unlike Tony Stark 3, sorry... "Iron Man 3“'... this movie delivers what it promises: fast cars, explosions & bullets. Oh, and its LOUD. Yes, it has its stupidity but damn, it is a Fast & Furious movie. If your expectation is that you are going to see the next Citizen Kane, you are going to be severely disappointed.
  40. May 24, 2013
    The Fast and Furious series has never been considered as cerebral. By embracing its absurdity, it has fashioned itself as one of the most successful 'pure' action (i.e. non-superhero) franchise in the last 5 years or so. Furious 6 continues the formula established in its previous installment, offering even bigger action set pieces than ever before. Sure the acting by the leads are still wooden, but surprisingly, the characters and their camaraderie are so likable that you won't mind. While Furious 6 is not as novel as Fast 5, it is still one of the best action film around and will be a big hit. Expand
  41. Jun 14, 2013
    I didn't enjoy Fast & Furious 6 as much as 4 and 5 but it's still a really entertaining movie. It has a similar feel to Fast Five in the sense that it has a heist vibe to it but I didn't like the plot as much. Tyrese provides a ton of humor once again, and Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, and Dwyane Johnson carry the action throughout. The action sequences are incredible and the fight scenes are epic once again. Gina Carano brings a refreshing amount of believable badassness to a chick role and the development is done well. All in all, if you like the other installments in the franchise you'll like this film. Expand
  42. Aug 24, 2014
    Strong 3 1/2 stars. Lots of foreplay behind the wheel. Sometimes two wheels. Simultaneously. Vehicle warfare (when normal car stunts have already become boring). Luke Evans is an awesome villain with a perfectly pretty face. I can't get enough of him. And he was good. A little creepy when he started to go even more darkside than he originally was, but still good. (Sometimes pretty boys just can't pull off a villain, but that isn't the case here.)

Vin Diesel as Dom is just as unflinching in the face as always, although that's what you expect and that's good enough.

[proper review coming later...]
  43. Jun 27, 2013
    This movie was a whole lot of good for a whole lot of reasons. I'm giving this a 7.5 because as a summer blockbuster, it delivers on every level. I like that the story was more character-centric than past installments. The Fast & Furious crew make everything personal in this film as they dole out punishment to anyone that stands in the way of absolution. The cast was also great. The drama was brought by Michelle Rodriguez and Paul Walker, the funny was brought by Ludacris and Tyrese Gibson, and the pain was brought by Vin Diesel and the Rock solid Dwayne Johnson. It also featured an impressive Gina Carano who fit right into the high pace, high intensity hand-to-hand combat scenes that the other films were missing. The focus on the crime and action made the film highly entertaining, using the signature car chases as a unique twist rather than a crutch, which is the way they should be used. Overall, the movie does not disappoint, and maintains its climbing drive until the very end. Expand
  44. May 29, 2013
    Let’s get it out of the way, “Furious 6” is an insanely stupid movie. The acting is horrendous, the writing is worse, and the plot is thinner than a playing card. However, despite all of these flaws, this film is immensely entertaining. It’s fast, full of energy, and one liners that will have you rolling on the floor. It’s a film that knows exactly what it is and what it wants to achieve. It isn’t afraid to mix over the top action with sappy melodrama. The film has its own unique style and is filled with what young people today refer to as “swag.”

Justin Lin has done wonders with this franchise. The racing/car chase sequences are well shot and edited. The audience really feels apart of the experience. Along with the fast and adrenaline infused car sequences, this film has the best hand to hand combat so far this year. The fights are well choreographed, shot, and edited to a point were I almost feel every punch and kick being thrown. There are some ridiculous set pieces in this film, but they are exciting and entertaining as heck. I was literally at the edge of my seat even when my brain was telling me that what is happening is totally idiotic.

I feel that I don’t really have to talk about the actors or characters at this point. Mainly due to the fact that they’ve been around for so long and also because they’re not the main reason for why we go see these films. I know they have a special place in our hearts now, but they aren’t all too interesting or filled with enough depth to go into detail. However, I do love how we feel apart of their family.

Overall, “Furious 6” is a very entertaining and fun film. The plot, writing, and characters may be dumb, but hey, this series is like family and no matter how stupid or dumb it can be, we love it no matter what. Especially when we have physics defying stunts, a great soundtrack, and The Rock. I give it 3.5/5, a popcorn flick that knows exactly what the audience wants.
  45. May 24, 2013
    SPEECHLESS. What an outstanding job, mind-blown! Best action packed film yet. Not only is it all action but hilarious as well. Every part of the story well done, amazing work done by Justin Lin, and all actors and crew. Some stunts seemed a little unrealistic, but other than that terrific film. I could watch this a million times and not get sick of it.
  46. Jun 21, 2013
    I thought fast and furious 6 will be a bummer, but i was glad for being 100% wrong. It's actually very entertaining, fun, fast ride, gun blazing and plus the tank. I came out from the cinema happy and made my Thursday night a very enjoyable one.
  47. Jun 1, 2013
    A good action movie to watch after a hard working day/week. All of the favorite characters from previous parts, great fights and action scenes, awesome cars, new sinister bad guy. New storyline threads communicating other series together. The 5th was a bit better, but this one's good too. It's like 90% action, 5% storyline and 5% jokes.
  48. Jun 15, 2013
    A movie is well written except the scenes where Vin diesel took a bullet and patch him self up and Air craft runs on strip more than 20 minutes and and travel many miles even Area 51 air strip won''t be enough.Apart from that exiting effects and awesome action.
  49. Nov 24, 2013
    I haven't this much fun with a movie in a long time, all you need to know is fast cars, hot girls, explosions, and muscles. Just leave your brain at home and enjoy the ride.

Full Review available on iMDB
  50. Jun 1, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. fast & furious 6 is amazing,its even batter from fast five. the movie is funny and awsome.the story explaine itself very good.and the ending was the best part of the movie.there is a glimpse in the end of the film of fast & furious 7 and thats was cool that they showed who the villian of fast & furious 7 will be.owww and also the actors did a very good job.the villian was convinsing and there was a lot of action.this movie deserve a 10/10 but i am a little afraid that they will screw up in fast & furious 7 becuase they are making the film in only 1 year and 2 months.thats not a lot of time to make a movie.but see this movie i gurntee you will enjoy it. Expand
  51. Sep 1, 2014
    I know that the most important things in this film are the action's moments but the entire plot is SO stupid....
    I really can't believe what I' ve seen.
    There are basically 2 problem:
    1)there's never a good reason to start a crazy action situation
    2) the way in which the characters ( but the police too) think it's so absurd
  52. May 18, 2014
    Honestly since Fast & Furious 5 all they care about is selling the characters, not the movie any more. You basically get the same stuff you already seen in the previous parts, with added characters from 5, and Dominics girlfriend.It`s not that the movie is bad, it`s just that it`s more of the same. Fast & Furious 6 gives you no reason to be excited if they make a 7th.
  53. May 27, 2013
    Silliness and logic gaps notwithstanding, "Fast & Furious 6" successfully sticks to what made "5" great; more over-the-top action, an alright cast of characters, and a even more heightened sense of fun.
  54. May 27, 2013
    It was very intense and great, with amazing plot and acting, but still not as fast or furious as Fast Five
  55. Jun 19, 2013
    Nothing new and unique about this movie. Fast Five was great and memorable this movie had little to no value. After the movie I just seemed to fill like I missed something. The Villian was dull, the action scenes were so over the top it just went from wow to are you kidding me. A steel cable attached to a car can flip a tank over......that scene just about lost it for me. I understand its fast and furious but a little element of "It could happen" makes us all think. Jumping out of a car going high speed then catching a person in mid air smashing into another car window without a scratch made me want to walk out. Expand
  56. May 26, 2013
    Actually I have not much to say about this movie, I can only call entertaining.
    action sequences adopt another level that can hardly be surpassed in racing or hunting issues, but I must say that lacked street racing. That mini race that appears between the protagonists: Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez fails to convince a lot, so do not expect the classic street racing. But, scenes of
    hunting and persecution are still entertaining and are taken to a more extreme level, as we can notice in the scene of the plane.
    Rio was just the beginning, here we go from Spain to London. The selected scenarios served its purpose and the special effects department was able to use them because each of the sequences is summarized memorable material. Good humor is still present, it inevitably suffers more.
    There is something that does not look good to the movie completely. I think that's not a story make more innovative and decent, despite being a movie very different from the previous ones, besides having a lot of inconsistency. I think it does point out to her.
    It is better than the previous movie, but the action scenes and hunting, plus humorous, make it interesting. Especially the last scene in Tokyo where Jason Statham appears surprised, that makes you wait more the next part.
    If you're a fan of this series you should not miss it and if you're not, you can give yourself the opportunity to see it. One thing mentioned: it is at your own risk. If you're a fan, it may be disappointing to you.
    My Score: 7.8
  57. Sep 9, 2013
    [6.6] A small step back from Fast Five, this movie is more ridiculous, but not always in the best way. From a cop unlawfully deciding to save a criminal all the way to a 28.75 mile long runway, it takes its ridiculousness slightly too seriously which is where it goes wrong. Despite that, the movie is still just as fun as its predecessor. We want less story, more explosions.
  58. Aug 23, 2014
    " Ride or die, remember?" - Dom

Full action in this movie, a nice movie. I can't wait to see Fast and Furious 7.

************************************
  59. May 24, 2013
    Fast and the Furious 6 is mind blowing entertainment. It's official. The title of the sixth film in the Fast and the Furious anthology is, at least here in the states, Furious 6. It's Fast and Furious 6 in foreign markets, but it doesn't take long to realize the Fast part of the title is gone. Furious 6 is never as exhilarating as its most recent predecessor, Fast Five, but it's difficult to keep up with that thrill-a-minute spectacular. Still, lack of pace doesn't keep this entry from being a rock-solid action extravaganza with a few genuine tricks up its sleeve. Furious 6 revs up slow, but just like the franchise's muscle-car-loving muscle head lead, it knows when to hit the nitrous: a bit later in the race. Also cool, very cool indeed, is Furious 6's final 40 minutes. Much of the film plays with the mystery, keeps the good-guy crew constantly trying to get the upper hand on the bad-guy crew, and throws in stylized car chase after stylized car chase. The comedic banter much of Dom's crew throws at one another is typical but keeps the pep always up in the room. It all rides smoothly until those final 40 minutes, when all hell breaks loose, tanks and giant cargo planes included. Lin is a wizard at crafting pulse-pounding, engaging, and highly inventive action pieces. It takes a while for Furious 6 to get to them, but when it does, it's best to be strapped in. The action in Furious 6 energizes the audience, but the story here energizes the bonds of all of these characters. That's needed where Furious 6 ends up, full circle to Tokyo Drift and evidently the end of Lin's run at the steering wheel. His four-film arc has allowed the Fast and the Furious series to transcend beyond the entertainment value of the first film as well as the general laziness of 2 Fast 2 Furious, the second film. These last two films, however, have set the bar extremely high for future directors to take over. At least we know, from Furious 6's post-credit scene, the villain in The Fast and the Furious 7 is going to be a doozy. Expand
  60. lox
    Dec 10, 2013
    It's no secret that the Fast franchise has undergone a huge change of concept. It has went from a franchise centered around street racing and the corruption involved, to ripping off crime lords and fighting international terrorism in Fast 6. What a huge change of concept, right? Either way, Fast & Furious 6 sets out to do what a Fast movie is meant to do: keep you highly entertained with breathtaking action sequences, likable characters, and a good amount of humor. There are gripes however. One of those is the villain. Even though Luke Evans acting was adequate, the character overall felt completely forgettable and jammed into the movie just for the sake of having a villain. The second gripe I have is the scene where Dom and Letty meet under the bridge after their race. For the first few moments I was like "okay, so now the movie will finally tell us what happened to Letty and why she's so different now". After a while though, the scene started to drag and I was literally making "Okay seriously move on" gestures with my hands. The final gripe I had about Fast 6 were the dramatic sequences in general that felt kind of shoehorned. Fast 6 had exciting action sequences, likable characters, and humor that worked. Fast & Furious 6 may not be as fresh and fun as Fast Five was, but it still holds up as one of the better installments of the franchise. Go into Fast 6 expecting an action-packed thrill ride, and you will not be disappointed. Expand
  61. May 25, 2013
    Fast Five will always be my favorite but this was something else! Nonstop action from start to finish. Unrealistic? Of course, but this is an action movie. Those who are writing negative reviews about the action obviously don't understand the point behind action films: Entertainment! Oh btw i think this was the best acting in a fast and furious film. Usually its horrible but i was actually buying into the emotion! Solid action film. Expand
  62. May 24, 2013
    Good Action. Great ending.. Connection with 3rd part.. But not so many good music like in previous parts and sometimes not so many speaking. For me, movie is better than IronMan3
  63. Jun 10, 2013
    Actually really action packed, with solid good racing and good scenes. The comedy is pretty good, and there aren't that many bad scriptings in it. Much better than the other FFs
  64. May 24, 2013
    I was a bit skeptical when Letty (Michelle Rodriguez) was brought back to life, but it does seem the writers managed to at least make a plausible effort to explain her appearance as well as her lack of familiarity with her former comrades. I did not like how it essentially threw cold water on the romance they so keenly plotted out in the previous movie, but I guess that is what happens when you don't have consistency in writing staff.
    Overall the movie is about what I expected from a new Fast and Furious, lots of action, light on plot, and light on character development. The cast all reprise their roles as the tough guy, the smart guy, the savvy guy, etc. and the two who contributed the least were just dropped off the roster. I harken the last movie (Fast 5) to something like Ocean's 13 meets the Italian Job. This movie is something more like Die Hard 5 meets Tomorrow Never Dies.
    The plot is hardly plausible and ludicrously flimsy at best. Even my 12 year old nephew was throwing wrenches into the supposed master criminal plan that "Dom's Crew" must thwart and the alleged pay-off for said services.
    For its flimsy plot, sub standard character development, and over the top action it gets the lower rating. However it does what it tries to do well enough to make it a worthwhile film. I regret seeing it in a theater though as it is definitely not a blockbuster and more of a Saturday night rental. The car sequences are too few and far between as well as being somewhat ludicrous (a flip car? really? wouldn't a really hardcore driver be able to just AVOID the cars and not need to turn them into projectiles to evade pursuit, you know like they did in the first movie?). There is plenty of fisticuffs with Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson flexing his bulging muscles he acquired from "Pain & Gain" and of course Vin Diesel always throwing down the headbutt. It has action and it is good action, it just suffers because of the plot and story don't make any of the action make sense and the lack of character development makes all the other characters seem like filler, even Letty who they worked so hard to write into the story.
    All in all I can't say its a bad movie, but I will say I don't like it as much as the previous movie or the First movie. The franchise has come a long way, but it seems to have lost it's way and that may be mainly due to the fact that the continuity has to be extended. When they began they were poor thugs looking to make bank, but now they are essentially superstar underground criminals who have to keep one-upping their own antics. I look forward to a possible reboot or at least some more street racing from this franchise in the future.
  65. May 26, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Worth watching. I went to watch if for the action, and I got a comedy mixed with action film. Great movie, even if two of the characters died. Not the greatest, but very good. Expand
  66. Jun 9, 2013
    This was a really great movie tons of action, cool cars and it had a good story well that's what I think of the story. All the actors brought something good.
  67. May 26, 2013
    PLEASE NOTE: I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY OTHER FAF MOVIE
    I hated this movie why? I didnt know what the hell was going on the story is and they expect you to know by a 2 minute clip so I went to this expecting an ok action movie and what I got was a shallow bad acted piece of garbage
    ALSO NOTE: PEOPLE WHO HAVE SEEN FAF MOVIES WILL ENJOY THIS MORE:
    the action scenes lasted for too long and the
    pacing was terrible Expand
  68. May 31, 2013
    This film has all the rides and thrills you will ever need in a film but only if you completely and utterly suspend belief. With some flawless action sequences, there are always some mishaps, but some of these mishaps are just laughable. While Luke Evans is not shown as much as I would have liked, there is more screen time for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson, but the stand out star for me in this Fast and Furious installment is Tyrese Gibson. Oh, and that post-credits scene, will blow your mind... Expand
  69. May 29, 2013
    awesome again..after fast five ..its still getting good..fast six is good and keep the same effect as fast five.....superb actions,,,good story and a perfect ending with surprise post credit
  70. May 24, 2013
    It was a good movie, in all honestly, I didn't like the movie as much as Fast Five and I was dissapointed with most of the movie up until the last 40 minutes, which was the reason I wanted to give this movie a 10/10. But the 1 1/2 hours before is nothing spectacular. The movie is still worth a watch, especially the last minute, awesome surprise!
  71. May 25, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 was everything an action movie would want to be. Full of action and explosions, nice one-liners, and even a fairly good plot. However, the problem with these kinds of movies is that too much action mght just cloak out a little bit of the story, sort of putting a limit on the experience. So while adrenaline was racing through the theater room, the quality of everything else was slightly undermined. In the end, though, I'd have paid double the amount to see this movie any day. Expand
  72. May 31, 2013
    As a fan of neither fast cars or muscle bulging men (A style i wish had died in the 80s). I believe this film is my ideal of hell, don't get me wrong i love a fluid action sequence yet i feel in the modern era of cinema watching cars is abit boring. However during the final act even i was partially mesmerised, yet i still felt the film achieved nothing more than low stimulation.

What
    was one of the films selling points was the idea that they had gathered most of the key players from the past few movies together creating a family feel like seeing those distance relatives again, yet they fell into action movie stereotypes and lost their novelty during the second act. Expand
  73. May 24, 2013
    It's more brainless and less fresh than it's predecessor, but Fast and Furious 6 still delivers some slick action thrills and set pieces, making it a real summer blockbuster.
  74. May 26, 2013
    One may think that the fast and furious franchise is getting old and predictable. I would say yes One pretty knows where the plot is going and how things are going to end up, but, when the action starts going, I don't think anyone will mind. I loved seeing this group of actors playing these roles, I also loved This is a summer movies that delivers for the most part, slow spots. I still recommend it. Expand
  75. May 24, 2013
    Easily the best movie of the franchise! It's awesome, it's fun and it's packed with as much action as you can get in a movie. Be sure to stay and see the post credits scene.
  76. May 25, 2013
    FAST AND FURIOUS 6

Fast and Furious 6 stars Vin Diesel (The Chronicles of Riddick), Dwayne Johnson (G.I. Joe: Retaliation), and Paul Walker (Fast & Furious).

In this one, Agent Hobbs (Johnson) recruits Dominic Torreto (Diesel) and his gang to help track down a criminal named Owen Shaw, played by Luke Evans (The Raven). Shaw specializes in "vehicular warfare", so obviously there would
    be no one better to have on the case than the Fast and Furious crew.

If you are a fan of this series, then surely you have come to expect the cheesy lines, bad acting, and farfetched, if not, impossible, action sequences. These are the main reasons why I'm not a fan. Without giving away too much, I do feel the need to mention a scene that takes place on a runway. After a while, I thought, this runway has to be about 30 miles long in order to accomplish all that is taking place. It was laughable.

Okay, now that I have that out of my system, I'll try to focus on the positives.

The cars are awesome and there are some exciting chase scenes, big stunts, and some decent action and fight sequences. There is also some good comic relief, most of which came from the characters played by Tyrese Gibson (Four Brothers) and Ludacris (2 Fast 2 Furious). I thought that Luke Evans, by far, gave the best performance in the movie and come on, who doesn't like to see Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson kick some ass?

Look, the fans of this series will love this movie and I think it's going to be a big box office hit. One other thing, be sure to stick around for the credits. You'll be glad you did.

My grade for this film: C

To view a breakdown of my grading scale, go to: facebook.com/CriticWes
    To view my movie blog, go to: http://www.mix93.com/pages/16393587.php?
  77. May 24, 2013
    I never expected much out of this series but I gave the last one a chance and it surprised me. My only gripe with the movie is the acting isn't stellar as most of these actors only make movies in this series. However the story is very good with decent villains which helps you forget about there acting. The action was great and well thought out, a few "c'mon" moments but nothing to ruin the movie. With a great story of gang vs gang and some awesome twists at the end you have the most cohesive fast and furious. If your on the fence then you should see this movie, it will surprise you with how awesome and clever it can be. Expand
  78. May 24, 2013
    i think i should give about 9.....the new best movie after last stand........ great movie..... i think shawww works good but dom is always in the game.... the he save the girl on tank.... great
  79. May 25, 2013
    I loved it.I thought it was on par with all of the movies in the series.I didn't care for some of one liners but that was about all. Run don't walk worth every dollar spent.
  80. May 28, 2013
    Without giving too much away, the movie is one non stop action movie candy store. It has some plot holes but ultimately you don't really care because there is so much going on. Lots of comedy, testosterone and action. The movie does not take itself too seriously and it knows that you're not going to care that the airport runway seems to go on forever. Make sure you stay after the credits for the bonus scene. I can't wait for Fast 7 and I'm really happy the directors have been able to keep the cast in tact. Remember, when you go to see this movie take it as it is, a mindless action popcorn movie filled with incredible stunts, fight scenes and some comedy sprinkled in for All American Good Fun. It's why I spent Memorial Day watching it. It doesn't get more American than a fuel injected, more is more, muscle car, muscle bound action star movie romp! Expand
  81. May 27, 2013
    First thing I want to say is I have watched every movie in this franchise! I think this is the best of the whole franchise as of yet. Secondly I am getting so tired of so many negative people posting awful reviews about a movie into the 6th of the films franchise. People need to remember this is for ENTERTAINMENT!!! Not to be "realistic" ffs. It's a movie if you don't like the franchise stop buying tickets to the movies and then posting about how awful you thought it was. I loved the movie and can't wait for the 7th one to come out. I find the whole Jason Statham twist at the end as a great addition! Also hope they get revenge for Han! Expand
  82. Jun 3, 2013
    any franchise in its sixth film usually gets boring and you see the same old thing, not with this.

This film is the sixth in the fast and furious franchise, fast and furious began with street racing and lunatics with cars,it is still true to its roots but as the franchise went on something needed to change and the direction they have gone in is done so well, i must say i wasn't
    expecting much but it gave a very engaging story, brilliant action and street races (can't be a fast and furious film without it can it!), everybody acts their part, appearances from the Rock and Vin Diesel are not there just to show off their muscles, everybody acts well and i did not want to leave my seat for one second.

But no film is perfect, i felt some characters deaths were not needed and one scene in particular where the crew are chasing a plane down an airfield, the airfield seemed to never end and was a bit ridiculous.

But honestly i would recommend this film to anybody, you do not need to see fast and furious 5 (i did not) to understand it refers back to it in certain parts so you understand why certain things happen.

Great film go see
  83. Jun 5, 2013
    "Fast 6" provides exactly what we've learned to expect from this series. A fast paced, action packed story of vehicular madness. While 6 doesn't impress as much as 5, it still delivers all of the elements that F&F taught us to love. #seeit
  84. Jun 6, 2013
    Most film series are lucky to last for a trilogy, and usually by then the quality of the third film is absolutely horrendous. The Fast and Furious series has proved us wrong once more thanks to the great directing of Justin Lin, who now has to be one of the hottest directors in Hollywood.

Unlike most series, the Fast and Furious movies have gotten better after each and every film. After
    watching Fast Five I assumed that the next film could not even come close to topping five. And yet once more, I was proved wrong.

The street races were entertaining, the story solid (which many action movies struggle with), and the action scenes always kept me on the edge of my seat. While some of the scenes seemed a bit exaggerated, it wasn't enough to take my interest out of the movie.

Fans of the franchise can relax knowing that the Fast and Furious franchise is alive and well thanks to the great effort by Justin Lin and the entire cast of Fast 6l
  85. Jun 7, 2013
    The Fast & Furious universe is damn near getting as big as the Marvel one. With the sixth installment of a franchise that seemed to have completely run out of gas by the time the brand new cast of the third installment showed up, this thing has certainly turned itself around and now shows no sign of slowing down. I wasn't initially a fan of the original film that premiered in the summer of 2001 when Paul Walker was supposed to be the main draw and only half the households in America had access to the Internet. It was a different time, yet out of this opportunity to capitalize on the interest in street racing and cars as well as Walker's popularity came the star making role of Vin Diesel and one of the most unlikely film franchises ever. After Diesel decided not to return for round two, Tyrese and Ludacris joined Walker in a Miami Vice-like story in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Tokyo Drift was a series low in terms of box office returns, but it did introduce us to Han (Sung Kang) and gave a hint of what might come as Diesel showed up in a cameo that I never once believed would play out, until now. The franchise was unexpectedly re-vitalized in 2009 when the original cast returned as did Tokyo Drift director Justin Lin. While Fast & Furious wasn't anything above the average it did show the series still had a profitability factor. This paved the way for 2011's Fast Five which defied all expectations by being not only a huge box office success, but a critical success as well. It moved past taking itself so seriously and became aware of what kind of movie it was and constructed that kind of movie in the best way possible: a no holds barred, action flick. They are silly, sure, but you cannot say they aren't exciting or entertaining. Bringing characters together from every installment and having Diesel face off against Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson didn't hurt either and has now perfectly set the stage for the sixth and seventh films. And if Furious 6 is any indication, we're in for a good, long ride with this franchise.

read the whole review at www.reviewsfromabed.com
  86. Jul 13, 2013
    An unrealistic action packed film with some scenes that cannot happen in real life. However it enjoys the audience and will make you laugh with its moments. Nothing else to say...
  87. Jun 9, 2013
    This film is well and truly breathtaking. I didn't think they could beat the others but they did will with this one. They delivered on women, cars. explosions and bullets and they hit the punchline with the plot and threw in a couple of twists I never saw coming. I suggest ignoring what some critics are saying. Alot of other critics on here a) aren't car fans b) haven't seen the other films c) expect logic out of an action packed movie where they do car stunts that are nearly impossible in real life or d) all of the above.

What it does come down to, is that if you are a F&F fan and you love cars...you will love this film. End of Story.
  88. Jun 11, 2013
    Sick soundtrack, attractive women, fast cars, hilarious one-liners, and Dwayne Johnston jumping out of airplanes...Fast and Furious 6 in a nutshell.
  89. Jun 12, 2013
    This is far the best in the fast and furious series! It gets into the action in like 5 minutes. I love the whole family code in the movie. One word "Epic!", This movie won't disappoint you at all. Fast 6 keeps you in suspense throughout the whole movie. At some points of the film you are at the edge of your sit.That's how good it is! Its a must see movie! You won't regret it! There is no problem at all with this movie. Overall I give it 10 out of 10. Expand
  90. Aug 15, 2013
    We all know the Fast and Furious 6 franchise has become less and less about the cars over the series, so there is no point in moaning about that now. As an action packed film, and the occasional race which forcefully became relevant to the story, Fast and Furious 6 is great. However, the realism of this film was just dreadful, Star Wars was more believable when Yoda came back as a ghost. I noticed three loopholes in the story myself, that's while my friend sat next to me tapping me on the shoulder every 10 seconds to point out another cliché. If you have seen the other films in this series then you can pretty much work out for yourselves what is going to happen. Growing up with this series I really wanted to leave a good review, but I just can't. Overall, if you enjoyed the other films, just want an action packed film and can leave your brain at the door then this movie is great. But it will leave the more hardcore film fan laughing at how they could write and direct a better film in their sleep. Expand
  91. Jun 14, 2013
    It is what it tries to be. Cool cars, some laughs, fun action sequences with familiar stars. I don't know what anyone else would expect from the series at this point.
  92. Jun 15, 2013
    this is a really good movie, for fast and furious
    it was in fact everything u shuld expect from this kind of movie
    fast cars
    fight scenes
    cursing
    bikini scenes
    everything was played welll though i liked the actors acting alot
    hate the ending!!!
  93. Jun 17, 2013
    Fast 6 is good and watchable but not as fast nor furious as Fast Five which was amazing, although in comparison it beats Fast Five in action sequences, but in story, No. It is also (as always) exciting and chilling to watch, Fast 6 isn't bad but definitely it is not enough nor perfect.
  94. Jun 16, 2013
    Although the "Fast and Furious 6" contained unimpressive acting but believable acting and a cheesy dialogue, it was an action filled entertaining movie with comedy and a great plot. And just by the fact that they ended the movie with a cliffhanger that connected to the third installment of the "Fast" saga, "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift" makes me want to go and see the seventh installment set for 2014. Expand
  95. Jun 18, 2013
    Fast and Furious is still very Fast and Furious. This is definitely one of the funnest most family get-together film i've seen in a long time. This is very cheesy, and had me dying of laughter from the quite impossible things that happened in this movie (wont spoil i promise) which definitely hurts its score, but it was alot of FUN. I loved this film. Its a movie theatre kind of a movie. Not expected to be some critical acheivement, but i loved it and i strongly suggest you see it. 7/10 Good. Expand
  96. Jun 21, 2013
    While maybe not as exhilarating as Fast Five might have been, it still delivers a pure rush of high octane action and plenty explosions. A good two hours of mindless, enjoyable popcorn action.
  97. Jun 22, 2013
    Definitely a 7 for me. However, a little bit of a holey-plot line strung together by fist fights
    and car chases. There's always room for improvement, especially for this one compared to
    its 5 big brothers. Toretto isn't such a great actor. Believable as a hunky car fixing lug? Yup.
    And despite it all, they did tie it up in a bright yellow ribbon with the comic relief of Ludacris and
    Tyrese Gibson. Structurally was it the best movie ever made, probably not, but I liked it Expand
  98. Jun 30, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Película buena pero se desvían de la trama de las anteriores sobre toda la primera película, es graciosa en muchos sentidos pero nos muestra a un Toretto invencible con el carro y peleando a un Hobbs que en parte le tiene aprecio es la típica película que el protagonista es el que manda por eso le doy un 5 ya que esperaba mas, es exagerado la forma en que se puede apreciar la ciencia ficcion no me convencio y espero que no salga la 7 ya que esta me decepciono Expand
  99. Jul 5, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Luke Evens.
    I have seen every one of the Fast & Furious movies and was looking forward to the latest “Fast 6”. Normally installments get worse as they continue, but this series keeps bringing the action. All of the favorite characters from previous installments were
    in this film. I will say some parts and stunts performed in the movie obviously were a little far- fetched. Take the airplane on the runway scene that lasted more than 10 minutes. Seriously, how long was that runway? Not to mention Vin Diesel flying through the air? I was a little disappointed with the story on Leti’s return and the bland dialog between the two. It would have been better if she did get her memory back, but I’m glad she’s alive. I suppose they left it that way as an opening for the next installment. I believe the movie achieved what it wanted to do which is entertain. Plenty of action, fights, fast cars, and a bit of romance. I do recommend this movie, seeing it in the theatre is a must. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.