7.1

1. Feb 17, 2015
    I'm a huge Fast & Furious fan, i just love the crazy driving, the humor and action scenes and everything about Fast & Furious movies, and Fast & Furious 6 didn't fail, i loved this one as much as i loved the other ones.
  2. Dec 25, 2014
    Fast and Furious returns! with the sixth installment in this car explosion epic franchise. I've heard FF5 was good and Justin Lin returns to direct the sequel, this movie is well an entertaining blockbuster with hot girls and big ass lots of it! the villian was thrilling and who couldn't enjoy exploding cars? and its kinda crazy cause their making another fast and furious movie FF7 coming soon
  3. Dec 23, 2014
    The very definition of a chavvy film. There are so many plot holes right from the beginning - nothing is explained! We're not told who any of the characters are, they have little to no development, and the action scenes lack quality and originality. They're just mindless and dumb. The cars are just chavved up American muscle with fake sounds. There's just so much wrong with this film it'sThe very definition of a chavvy film. There are so many plot holes right from the beginning - nothing is explained! We're not told who any of the characters are, they have little to no development, and the action scenes lack quality and originality. They're just mindless and dumb. The cars are just chavved up American muscle with fake sounds. There's just so much wrong with this film it's hard to get it across in a review, it's ridiculous right from the start - even for an action film. I mean, a car chase through London is impossible at anything above 10 mph, the whole story is disjointed. Nobody's motive is explained thoroughly, nor is there any sophistication in the action and chases. I can't think of how this film could be worse! Expand
  4. Dec 13, 2014
    It's starting to become a little tiresome, but it still makes for enjoyable viewing. The weak story is overlooked due to the return of the characters we have become so accustomed to. The speed machine of a franchise is able to insinuate excitement as usual. But this instalment just doesn't feel significant. The series is starting to feel more like a collection of re-releases aimed at ourIt's starting to become a little tiresome, but it still makes for enjoyable viewing. The weak story is overlooked due to the return of the characters we have become so accustomed to. The speed machine of a franchise is able to insinuate excitement as usual. But this instalment just doesn't feel significant. The series is starting to feel more like a collection of re-releases aimed at our pockets more than anything. Expand
  5. Nov 9, 2014
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers tautly paced thrills and energy of the franchise.
  6. Nov 4, 2014
    Yes, because Justin Lin, now I have the patience to see Furious7. The idea that he would introduce Jonson Statham, for me, is too good. Now returning to Fast & Furious 6. Chair is a good movie, director Justin Lin sees evolution ... and another thing. R.I.P. Paul Walker.
  7. Oct 12, 2014
    Good,entertaining and awesome, the sixth Fast & Furious movie had something that other movies in the franchise didn't have.......it had a plane stunt!
  8. Sep 1, 2014
    I know that the most important things in this film are the action's moments but the entire plot is SO stupid....
    I really can't believe what I' ve seen.
    There are basically 2 problem:
    1)there's never a good reason to start a crazy action situation
    2) the way in which the characters ( but the police too) think it's so absurd
  9. Aug 24, 2014
    Strong 3 1/2 stars.

Lots of foreplay behind the wheel. Sometimes two wheels. Simultaneously. Vehicle warfare (when normal car stunts have already become boring). Luke Evans is an awesome villain with a perfectly pretty face. I can't get enough of him. And he was good. A little creepy when he started to go even more darkside than he originally was, but still good. (Sometimes pretty
    Strong 3 1/2 stars.

Lots of foreplay behind the wheel. Sometimes two wheels. Simultaneously.

Vehicle warfare (when normal car stunts have already become boring).

Luke Evans is an awesome villain with a perfectly pretty face. I can't get enough of him. And he was good. A little creepy when he started to go even more darkside than he originally was, but still good. (Sometimes pretty boys just can't pull off a villain, but that isn't the case here.)

Vin Diesel as Dom is just as unflinching in the face as always, although that's what you expect and that's good enough.

[proper review coming later...]
  10. Aug 23, 2014
    " Ride or die, remember?" - Dom

Full action in this movie, a nice movie. I can't wait to see Fast and Furious 7.

************************************
  11. Aug 18, 2014
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best entry in the franchise so far. It's so over-the-top and stupid that you can't help but be entertained. Things go bang, cars go fast, girls look hot and grown men beat the living crap out of each other. Not to mention the TANKS!! Definitely good fun then.
  12. Jul 15, 2014
    The Fast and the Furious is a great and effortlessly entertaining movie, i highly recommend it and the cast perform very well, I can't believe how bad the critic reviews are for this movie, because, nice cars, girls, money, street race, actor !
  13. May 25, 2014
    You know most the time after six movies in a franchise they tend to go bad. This series is actually getting better. This movie wasn't that bad but was it better then fast five no not in my opinion still though this movie has some over the top car action that um was just a bit too much but still great fun. Yes taking on a huge battle tank and a plane is quite a leap from just cars racingYou know most the time after six movies in a franchise they tend to go bad. This series is actually getting better. This movie wasn't that bad but was it better then fast five no not in my opinion still though this movie has some over the top car action that um was just a bit too much but still great fun. Yes taking on a huge battle tank and a plane is quite a leap from just cars racing cars which they do have in this film have to have some elements of the past films.

Dwayne Johnson(Hobbs) joins Vin Diesel(Dominic Toretto) group to track down some other new hot shot group that is basically doing the same thing stealing cars doing heists. Nothing original with the story seen this type of movie before but like i said this had some great action that at least helps with it's not up to par story. The cast again worked great together with some good comedy in the dialog that these movies work in well. Not really sure why we needed Michelle Rodriguez to come back seems like they really just wanted through her back into the franchise.

Overall i give it a 7.5 i definitely will be buying on blu ray add to the collection not sure though this movie had like the longest runway EVER seriously though it seemed like it was 30 miles long
  14. May 18, 2014
    Honestly since Fast & Furious 5 all they care about is selling the characters, not the movie any more. You basically get the same stuff you already seen in the previous parts, with added characters from 5, and Dominics girlfriend.It`s not that the movie is bad, it`s just that it`s more of the same. Fast & Furious 6 gives you no reason to be excited if they make a 7th.
  15. May 9, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast 6 explains hans death Whitch we have been waiting for a while it also has great action balance out with a good story and a nice touch of drama fans of the franchise will not be disappointed. Expand
  16. Mar 8, 2014
    Ultimately, not quite as good as "Fast Five", but this film has the same style as the previous film and it's just great. I had fun with this film, simply because it was not just some random car racing with a dull and lame plot.
  17. Feb 14, 2014
    An action blockbuster like no other. With tons of humor, awesome action, and an excellent plot, this latest chapter in the series impressed me by managing to feel fresh and not suffering from franchise fatigue. In a lot of ways this might just be the best "Fast & Furious" yet, at least in my opinion.

All of the characters I've grown to really like return and they battle it out against a truly despicable villain who always seems to have the upper hand. Some of the early racing scenes can feel a little familiar, but overall they still manage to get the adrenaline pumping. So if you've enjoyed the series up until this point I would find it hard to believe that this would disappoint.
  18. Jan 27, 2014
    Owen McKenna Rio Rancho, NM. The movie is action packed, although I though it started off a little slow. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel continue to please. The addition of "The Rock" made the movie.
  19. Jan 8, 2014
    ::laughing:: Of course it's stupid but it's fun. There are so many ridiculous things that happen you really need a well-developed sense of humor to truly enjoy this film. It's worth a buck and a quarter rental as long as you don't expect it to make any sense at all.
  20. Jan 7, 2014
    This movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then iThis movie is a great movie, one of my top 10 it is full of action, got brilliant cars, this movie is a really must see, it shows how family stick togeather no matter what and can get through anything togeather it really shocked me to see how good the movie was that i had to go to the Cinema 2 times to watch it, to be honest it beat my expectations, it was much more exciting then i throught it would be, i enjoyed very much Expand
  21. lox
    Dec 10, 2013
    It's no secret that the Fast franchise has undergone a huge change of concept. It has went from a franchise centered around street racing and the corruption involved, to ripping off crime lords and fighting international terrorism in Fast 6. What a huge change of concept, right? Either way, Fast & Furious 6 sets out to do what a Fast movie is meant to do: keep you highly entertained withIt's no secret that the Fast franchise has undergone a huge change of concept. It has went from a franchise centered around street racing and the corruption involved, to ripping off crime lords and fighting international terrorism in Fast 6. What a huge change of concept, right? Either way, Fast & Furious 6 sets out to do what a Fast movie is meant to do: keep you highly entertained with breathtaking action sequences, likable characters, and a good amount of humor. There are gripes however. One of those is the villain. Even though Luke Evans acting was adequate, the character overall felt completely forgettable and jammed into the movie just for the sake of having a villain. The second gripe I have is the scene where Dom and Letty meet under the bridge after their race. For the first few moments I was like "okay, so now the movie will finally tell us what happened to Letty and why she's so different now". After a while though, the scene started to drag and I was literally making "Okay seriously move on" gestures with my hands. The final gripe I had about Fast 6 were the dramatic sequences in general that felt kind of shoehorned. Fast 6 had exciting action sequences, likable characters, and humor that worked. Fast & Furious 6 may not be as fresh and fun as Fast Five was, but it still holds up as one of the better installments of the franchise. Go into Fast 6 expecting an action-packed thrill ride, and you will not be disappointed. Expand
  22. Dec 3, 2013
    I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars,I don’t care how stupid or how many of these movies they make, I will watch them all. This franchise just appeals to the raw, visceral side of entertainment and that’s why they are guilty pleasures of mine. “Fast & Furious 6” doesn’t clog itself up with complicated narratives, plots, stories or characters. Nope, it’s just a basic, straight-up, un-cut action film with fast cars, explosive action scenes and hot girls thrown in pointlessly for eye candy. The entire film is just ridiculous fun and is a great movie to just kick back and stuff your face with popcorn to. The only complaint beyond having Michelle Rodriquez return to the franchise was the inclusion of Gina Carano to the cast. The internet may have once been obsessed with her but she can’t act to save her life…and that says a lot because it’s not like this franchise was built on stellar acting. Carano aside, “Furious 6” is a fun addition to a franchise that will always be a guilty, fun pleasure of mine. Expand
  23. Nov 29, 2013
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers a great action movie.
  24. Nov 24, 2013
    I haven't this much fun with a movie in a long time, all you need to know is fast cars, hot girls, explosions, and muscles. Just leave your brain at home and enjoy the ride.

Full Review available on iMDB
  25. Oct 2, 2013
    With more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. IWith more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. I liked seeing the cast of Fast Five return (especially The Rock) and the characters teamwork, bonding and family spirit. I liked the villain, Owen Shaw. One thing that I kind of find confusing is the Fast and Furious timeline. Tokyo Drift happens after this, right? Personally, I feel that its the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Expand
  26. Sep 26, 2013
    Simple stories, wonderful cars, hot chicks, spinning action, petrol. Why I love.
    Those who loved the previous parts of this is going to like. I loved it.
  27. Sep 12, 2013
    I think this movie is really pretty nice. Very interesting, breathtaking movie. Great movie, i like the idea of this so much. Very nice. I watched it a 3 months ago and i still remember how it was amazing.
  28. Sep 9, 2013
    [6.6] A small step back from Fast Five, this movie is more ridiculous, but not always in the best way. From a cop unlawfully deciding to save a criminal all the way to a 28.75 mile long runway, it takes its ridiculousness slightly too seriously which is where it goes wrong. Despite that, the movie is still just as fun as its predecessor. We want less story, more explosions.
  29. Aug 31, 2013
    The only thing that I want to say is that I hate Fast and Furious. I don't understand why people love it. It's horrible. It's terrible!!! It's only wasting of time. Save your money!!!

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.