7.1

1. Jul 13, 2013
    It is the sixth entry! Descriptions: Dumb but fun with lots of car crashes and characters you are not interested in or even care about, if you are looking just for fun, but not logic, welcome! BUT if you are looking for something to give you logic, this isn't a movie to enjoy, because it is all about dumb FURIOUS people, driving incredibly FAST cars with dumb crashes and poor story.
  2. May 31, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6

Director: Justin Lin Starring: Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Dwayne Johnson, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Sung Kang, Gal Gadot, Luke Evens Runtime/Rated: 130Min, PG-13 This week for movies have been very grateful to me, first it was, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ which was earlier this week, then at the end of the week my eyes saw ‘Fast & Furious 6’. I really
    Fast & Furious 6

Director: Justin Lin

Runtime/Rated: 130Min, PG-13

This week for movies have been very grateful to me, first it was, ‘Star Trek: Into Darkness’ which was earlier this week, then at the end of the week my eyes saw ‘Fast & Furious 6’. I really enjoyed both of these two movies, they both have; very amusing and impressive action sequences, good humor that really make the warmth of the story, not to mention that you care deeply about these characters. ‘Star Trek’ and ‘Fast 6’ are very similar movies; their both fun, very entertaining, funny and good characters that you care for. That’s a formula for success.

There are so many aspects of the film that I liked. First, it’s extremely entertaining, the action is way over-the-top which is a very delightful thing for this movie. Usually I don’t really care for over-the-top action, but ‘Fast 6’ really benefits from it. When there’s no action, the movie still moves along in a good pace. The humor scenes are very effective more so of Tyrese Gibson, who had plenty of good humor throughout the movie There’s some other good humorous scenes, but Mr. Gibson really steals the show most of the time. Vin Diesel also had some good laughs, but those were unintentional, most of his humor came from him flying through the air like superman-I wouldn’t be surprised if Vin Diesel ended up being superman in ‘Man of Steel’- or when Diesel jumps 10 feet in the air, head butting someone. There’s a lot of greatness in this movie. I really can talk more and more about how much I enjoyed this film, but I’m a busy guy so I’ll cut it short.

Some of the flaws included: lazy script writing, boring dialogue between the characters, especially the scene with Vin Diesel and Michelle Rodriguez, well actually most of Vin Diesels dialogue was stale not only in that scene but for most of the movie- very unimportant sub-plots and a sub-plot that required Paul Walker, which to include was very pointless, boring and made me quite angry.

Like I said before, ‘Fast 6’ is a foolish movie, it’s silly, over-the-top and very fun and entertaining. I enjoyed this movie very much and I do recommend this movie for theaters. Don’t take it serious and I guarantee you’ll enjoy yourself. Although, throughout the film I often found myself acting like a complete buffoon from the insane masculinity of Diesel, and not to mention his flowing testosterone in every scene, I almost caught myself foundling myself from how man he really is. If a buffoon like myself had trouble controlling my strange feelings for Disel then I can only imagine how the average house wife is going to react. There will, no doubt, be a sex riot from the insane man that is VIN DISEL.
  3. May 30, 2013
    The gang is reassembled to help the government (led by Dwayne Johnson) against a villain who's better matched and more modern. Expect plenty of fights and fast cars with even bigger stunts. Unfortunately, much of the action is hard to follow, which is surprising considering it's the same director (Justin Lin). The dialogue and situations are so hokey it's become a parody of itself. OneThe gang is reassembled to help the government (led by Dwayne Johnson) against a villain who's better matched and more modern. Expect plenty of fights and fast cars with even bigger stunts. Unfortunately, much of the action is hard to follow, which is surprising considering it's the same director (Justin Lin). The dialogue and situations are so hokey it's become a parody of itself. One thing that really seemed stupid: these guys are driving like maniacs and still using old school walkies (and tying up one hand). Just so you don't think I’m a snob, I liked 5 much better. Fans aren't picky, so they'll probably dig it, but I thought it was 2 long 2 talky 2 unfocused 6. NOTE: Stay thru the first few credits for a preview of 7. Expand
  4. Feb 14, 2014
    An action blockbuster like no other. With tons of humor, awesome action, and an excellent plot, this latest chapter in the series impressed me by managing to feel fresh and not suffering from franchise fatigue. In a lot of ways this might just be the best "Fast & Furious" yet, at least in my opinion.

All of the characters I've grown to really like return and they battle it out against a truly despicable villain who always seems to have the upper hand. Some of the early racing scenes can feel a little familiar, but overall they still manage to get the adrenaline pumping. So if you've enjoyed the series up until this point I would find it hard to believe that this would disappoint.
  5. Jun 4, 2013
    The cast of this movie bragged that everything in the 6th installment of the Fast and Furious saga was bigger than the last, something that made me hesitant because the 5th, a movie I loved was on the threshold of logic and reason. Anything more would surely detract from the experience and to be honest when they do reach for the borders of sanity in this film it feels a little wrong.The cast of this movie bragged that everything in the 6th installment of the Fast and Furious saga was bigger than the last, something that made me hesitant because the 5th, a movie I loved was on the threshold of logic and reason. Anything more would surely detract from the experience and to be honest when they do reach for the borders of sanity in this film it feels a little wrong. However surprisingly in many ways this is a much quieter film in comparison to Fast Five and it both detracts and helps the 6th film making for a thoroughly enjoyable new film but one not as entertaining or off the wall as its predecessor. The film follows Dom (Vin Diesel), Brian O'Connor (Paul Walker) and the gang as they hunt down Owen Shaw (Luke Evans) an ex SAS operative wreaking havoc all over Europe. Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) enlists the group to bring him down although the reappearance of Letty (Michelle Rodriguez), Dom's supposedly dead ex girlfriend complicates everything leading to a tragic conclusion and the loss of key member of the team. The film starts slowly and not really firing on all cylinders (I promise, the only pun) and doesn't really find its groove until the reappearance of Rodriguez who is still the same old detached yet lovable character, only this time she has a soul and isn't the same petulant child from the first dreadful installment of the series. The film still has its over the top ending and this one is so over the top its unreal. It still has the predictable twist of the story but the stakes are higher in this entry and you expect tragedy to hit and ultimately it does. I think the problem with this movie isn't that its all happened before, in fact they have managed to reinvigorate a series that was close to death following the 3rd installment, but that the film lacks enough signature moments and the same emotional hook as the last one. Dom's team's involvement is understandable but forced, the moving scenes about family are almost there but feel more laid on meaning the film lacks the same kick. Then again the movie prides itself on its comedy and it is funny, the interplay between the characters of Roman (Tyrese Gibson) and Tej (Ludacris) provides some much needed light in a film that is quite dark. Comedy is even crammed into the action with a fight scene between a villain, Roman and Han (Sung Kang) providing some great physical comedy. The film does lacks deeper meaning but this is a Fast and Furious film not a Darren Aronofsky film so if you are watching this you were either paid or you seriously want to watch people race fast cars and blow stuff up and good god do they race fast cars and blow stuff up. In fact its such well directed action that you want to see it again because so much has been crammed into the frame it feels like you might have missed some things the first go around. Director Justin Lin seems to build on his previous films with new and interesting set pieces and the introduction of new blood in the likes of Luke Evans and Gina Carano is much appreciated as he makes a good villain and Carano does what she does best, beats people to a pulp, something you'd enjoy if you watched Stephen Soderbergh's Haywire. The film lacks the Fast Five punch but its not without merit and the thrills are so visceral it feels like the story and deep emotion doesn't matter all that much. Expand
  6. May 27, 2013
    Absolutely awesome. The best in the series yet. Cars now only play a small role here. Characters are now the focus and it pays off. This installment focuses more on Dom.
  7. Jul 31, 2013
    Watched this one in the local multiplex, honestly I am not an avid fanboy of this money-maker franchise, I am even not an advocate of racing vehicles, but the turning point comes when FAST FIVE (2011, 7/10) surprisingly catapults itself into a new level of sensory entertainment with its roller coaster ride and triumphantly revives the series’ mass appeal to a younger generation and hasWatched this one in the local multiplex, honestly I am not an avid fanboy of this money-maker franchise, I am even not an advocate of racing vehicles, but the turning point comes when FAST FIVE (2011, 7/10) surprisingly catapults itself into a new level of sensory entertainment with its roller coaster ride and triumphantly revives the series’ mass appeal to a younger generation and has grossed a series-high income means it has yet overstayed its welcome.

Still helmed by Justin Lin, this 6th sequel reunites all the cast, including one of the “original four” Michelle Rodriguez, whose wacky insomnia and vague backstory stirs the most untenable veneer of the plot if one can excuse the physics-defying action sequences as an utmost drawing power to allure new genre lovers and retain its core audiences. So a large drawback of this one is it is solely made for one’s eyes only, one should completely ignore what is the convoluted plot going on by the villain and his cohorts and plainly indulge oneself in the great stunt work to find it is worth your ticket.

Unequivocally it is a tough job for any writer to create new blood for the franchise since it allows very limited leeway to inspire from the original cast, and due to the aesthetic fatigue, sooner or later, a younger cast must be mustered so as to invigorate a healthy metabolism for the faded set pieces. In this one, the newcomer is a strapping Luke Evans as the main villain, whose temperament presages a brighter future as a leading man candidate in world cinema, but unfortunately this film is not his breakthrough, at most a stepping stone permits him to be seen by more people and hence enlarges his fan base.

Everyone else is pigeonholed with their respective task, Johnson bullies scumbags, Diesel passionlessly sweet-talks with his comeback battle-axe, Walker retreats into a family man, Gibson and Ludacris are the pair of cutups, the ass-kicking martial pro Carano is here for girl fights while Kang and Gadot cannot run away from their functional exit, which plausibly introduce another bankable name as the next villain for the next chapter, due next year and will be transferred to be under the reign of horror-genre whiz James Wan, let’s pray for a miracle to sustain its longevity and if we are lucky enough, a better one next time!
  8. Jun 4, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Fast & Furious 6

Character Design: Overall great portrayal of characters.
    Sung Kang- "Han Seoul-Oh"portrayed the character
    as well as I expected him to calm, cool & collected.
    He also showed great emotions in the scene
    where Gal Gadot (Gisele Yashar) supposedly falls to her
    death. Jae Taslim also did a tremendous job playing
    the character Jah with keen parkour and martial arts skill

Dialogue: One of my favorite lines in the film was
    "Plan B! We need a plan C, D, E, F...we need more
    alphabets!" -Christopher Brian Bridges (Taj Parker)

Soundtrack: I have to say, the soundtrack was
    made for this movie, it fits like a glove!

Special Effects: Particularly, I loved the exploding
    building with Luke Evans (Owen Shaw) driving through
    the parking lot leaving the cops with heap
    of rubble to deal with. I also enjoyed Vin Diesel's
    heroic exit from the plane just as it was
    exploding.
  9. Mar 8, 2014
    Ultimately, not quite as good as "Fast Five", but this film has the same style as the previous film and it's just great. I had fun with this film, simply because it was not just some random car racing with a dull and lame plot.
  10. Jul 24, 2013
    Rehashed, Cliche, tired and tiring. The plot begs you to just shut up and shut off your brain. I tried. I tried hard to like it. I like big dumb action movies. But the stunts are mostly cgi, the characters are wooden and the plot is riddled with holes. Just skip it. Oh, unless you're a brain dead automaton, then it's for you.
  11. Sep 9, 2013
    [6.6] A small step back from Fast Five, this movie is more ridiculous, but not always in the best way. From a cop unlawfully deciding to save a criminal all the way to a 28.75 mile long runway, it takes its ridiculousness slightly too seriously which is where it goes wrong. Despite that, the movie is still just as fun as its predecessor. We want less story, more explosions.
  12. May 27, 2013
    This movie is awesome! Pure action, nice cars, big muscles, great actors and a good story. I really dont get people who says its a bad movie, its a action movie, not some deep emotional film.
  13. May 25, 2013
    Well, this was unexpected! Going into this film I found myself with no hype at all. I expected a good, fun and cheesy movie time and I came out of the theater happy and surprised. While this isn't a masterpiece of filmmaking it does achieve what it sets out to do. To entertain you. And it does this quite good and sometimes it goes further than this by showing us some amazing set pieces andWell, this was unexpected! Going into this film I found myself with no hype at all. I expected a good, fun and cheesy movie time and I came out of the theater happy and surprised. While this isn't a masterpiece of filmmaking it does achieve what it sets out to do. To entertain you. And it does this quite good and sometimes it goes further than this by showing us some amazing set pieces and action sequences. For example one car, tank chase sequence! This is achieved by the gigantic production value of the film. You can literally smell the money that comes out of these guys. The whole movie you have this sense of scale, and I mean BIG scale! The amazing sound mixing and design including the music pumps you up and puts you in the mood! While the acting isn't Oscar worthy it is very fluid and it doesn't always feel forced. The chemistry between the cast is very solid and credible. Diesel and "The Rock" where pretty solid along with the secondary characters, and the villain was surprisingly tolerable. Another thing that solidifies the movie are the effects. These are outstanding along with the camera-work! The things that brought the movie down for me a little bit where some of the stunts, and weirdly some of these I found pretty amazing but although I understand this movie isn't supposed to be taken seriously there were some stunts that were just plain unbelievable, specially in the third act of the movie. And finally, the plot. While not groundbreaking it did have its interesting points but it doesn't drift away from the cheese factors. Overall I was quite surprised by what this movie did and how the director and producers exploited and used their huge production value. This is an example of a good quality action flick. Expand
  14. May 30, 2013
    1) It has some cool action scenes, but it's kinda it! 2) The narrative of this movie is one big mess. 3) The characters sometimes behaves in odd way! Conclusion it's inferior than parts 1,2,5 "F & F", but ok if you try not to listen to those ridicoulus dialogues
  15. Jun 15, 2013
    I don't like the way, FF is evolving, the orinial story about sreet racing is nearly completle forgotten...
    The only thing good about this Movie is the cast and the soundtrack...
  16. Oct 2, 2013
    With more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. IWith more shooting, driving, fast cars, and even bigger stunts than all the other Fast and Furious movies, the franchise returns with it's sixth installment. It effectively mixes absurd action scenes and outrageous stunts with a predictable but enjoyable plot, just like Fast Five did. I mean, when you have people driving tanks and bringing down airplanes, you can see where I am going. I liked seeing the cast of Fast Five return (especially The Rock) and the characters teamwork, bonding and family spirit. I liked the villain, Owen Shaw. One thing that I kind of find confusing is the Fast and Furious timeline. Tokyo Drift happens after this, right? Personally, I feel that its the best Fast and Furious movie yet. Expand
  17. Nov 9, 2014
    It lacks the fun of Fast Five and creates it's own scientific formulaes with its stupid action sequences, but surprisingly delivers tautly paced thrills and energy of the franchise.
  18. May 24, 2013
    Its worth watching movie.
    It is the evolution of director Justin Lin.
    This will not destroy your expectation for sure. Rock just Rocked Should not compare the movie with Fast Five The climax will blow your mind. This movie explains how family bondings matter Dom. I think this was just the beginning of something big to come. Anybody who watch this one is gonna watch "Fast &
    Its worth watching movie.
    It is the evolution of director Justin Lin.
    This will not destroy your expectation for sure.
    Rock just Rocked
    Should not compare the movie with Fast Five
    The climax will blow your mind.
    This movie explains how family bondings matter Dom.
    I think this was just the beginning of something big to come.

Anybody who watch this one is gonna watch "Fast & Furious 7" for sure
    Waiting for the next mass movie .

The Wait is gonna last for 412 days more.
    Expecting a bigger one.
  19. May 25, 2013
    This in my opinion is the best Fast and Furious movie, its up there with Fast Five for me. They bring up the action while not leaving their characters behind. There is a particular action stunt that throws the laws of physics out the window. Overall they keep up the momentum still pleasing fans on this exhilarating ride. P.S. stay after the credits.
  20. May 24, 2013
    After having a smashing hit, "Fast Five", I thought to myself that there's no way this one's going to be somewhat live up to the fifth one. But surprisingly, for what its worth, its pretty high up there. It's not better than "Fast Five", but it's still really good. There's definitely a lot more action than the last one, which is one thing I really loved most about this movie. The intensityAfter having a smashing hit, "Fast Five", I thought to myself that there's no way this one's going to be somewhat live up to the fifth one. But surprisingly, for what its worth, its pretty high up there. It's not better than "Fast Five", but it's still really good. There's definitely a lot more action than the last one, which is one thing I really loved most about this movie. The intensity and style and even story mode is what makes these movies a success. (Which they should have started doing in the first place). The storyline wasn't as great as "Fast Five's", but it's still really good. The characters are really good as well, especially Letty. This is just me, but honestly, her return would have been better if got to see a twist. Not like "Iron Man 3" but something that would surprise the audience. But in the end, Letty's return still proves to have strengthen the movie. Overall, it may not be the best in series, but it's one you'll really like for sure. Expand
  21. Jun 12, 2013
    All I'll say about this movie is as follows. Vin Diesel performs a flying headbutt. This movie was just too over the top for me. Still a fan of the series overall, but it's getting pretty crazy now.
  22. May 25, 2013
    It's not that the movie was bad, just that it became pretty absurd at points and essentially lost all credibility. Now obviously I expect an element of action not possible in reality but when you've got guys jumping out of cars across a bridge while a tank is exploding and then surviving all the while spitting out lame one liners... But you know the real kicker is the plot... I mean jeeeezIt's not that the movie was bad, just that it became pretty absurd at points and essentially lost all credibility. Now obviously I expect an element of action not possible in reality but when you've got guys jumping out of cars across a bridge while a tank is exploding and then surviving all the while spitting out lame one liners... But you know the real kicker is the plot... I mean jeeeez the plot was just dumb. And my expectations for 'Fast and Furious' movies isn't high. But I think my point is that the first couple in the series didn't have to go to such extreme lows on the intelligence factor regarding the plot/story and over the top with the action to still be very solid. More is not always better and in this case it definitely is not. Expand
  23. May 28, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 is the best Fast yet. 2011's Fast Five injected a whole new style into the franchise. Fast & Furious 6 took all of that to a whole new level. This was accomplished by the introduction of a well-developed and appropriately sinister villain into the mix along with a compelling and complex plot line. In addition, I was very pleased to see that Dwayne Johnson's character wasFast & Furious 6 is the best Fast yet. 2011's Fast Five injected a whole new style into the franchise. Fast & Furious 6 took all of that to a whole new level. This was accomplished by the introduction of a well-developed and appropriately sinister villain into the mix along with a compelling and complex plot line. In addition, I was very pleased to see that Dwayne Johnson's character was fully utilized, and adding Gina Carano to the cast flowed well despite her evident lack of acting talent. Overall, I was blown away by Fast & Furious six. It seems unlikely that any other movie this summer will rival it for sheer thrill and satisfaction. Expand
  24. May 26, 2013
    This movie has everything in it to entertain the audience. It has humor, it has great action, and it has story connected with the previous Fast and Furious movies. And it may come as a surprise but it has twists. Not a big one, it won't blow your mind, but you won't be prepared for it. And of course, loyal to the franchise, it has amazing cars and very attractive women.
  25. Jun 21, 2013
    Fast & Furious 6 beat the hell out of World War Z. This movie is to the point where it is getting old just like the characters. VinDeisel needs to get to the gym because he is really out of shape or pills.
  26. Aug 19, 2013
    After watching the new Fast and Furious film I can conclude that just like the others in the series the laws of physics are broken, repeatedly and that once again the heroes of the Fast series are tough as nails and seem to be able to withstand anything thrown at them.

The Fast series is still more aimed on having adrenaline pumping action in comparison to characters which you really feel for and connect with. If they cut out 40% of the fast cut car chases which half the stuff which happens you miss because the camera is to close to the car and focused that time on character building then there’d be a good film.

However despite this I cannot deny I did enjoy myself, I laughed at all the banter and enjoyed the car chases and fight sequences. Although a slightly predictable story it is still and enjoyable film. However I did find myself asking what was the real point of this film, is it really necessary for the sake of the series turns out it is a lead in to the seventh film, that’s right there is another one coming.

Fast 6 does get you going, the film which follows the team trying to take down essentially their exact counterparts in driving ability is an enjoyable watch, although I do ask myself the question of whether they needed to break the laws of physics quite as much as they did. I pose this question because for me personally it really takes me out of the film, would that car really flip that high in the air, would that car really be their? And why have they got a lift which only takes one car at a time, I mean seriously would that not get annoying?

I didn’t expect much acting wise from Fast 6, I expected the same acting I’d seen in other Fast films to which to be brutally honest is never going to achieve awards or big recognition on any acting capabilities Vin Diesel’s constant mumbling of words did annoy me slightly but I think I got most of what he was saying. Despite this though I thought he did an alright job he wasn’t bad but he was nothing special. Same with the female side of the cast the roles being cast on looks and not talent.

All in all if you are looking for a film which will stick with you and perhaps effect the way you look at world, a hard-hitting drama for instance than this is not the film for you. However if you just want to see a film with lots of explosions with your mates and be entertained then check out Fast 6 and you probably won’t be disappointed if that is the case.

Even with this being a weak film, I did enjoy watching it and I will be going to see Fast 7 when it is released, but with no expectations like I watched this one with because without the expectation of a film to be good it can’t let you down.
  27. May 24, 2013
    Most action movies ask you to leave your logic at the door but “Fast and Furious 6” also asks you to check your brains there--if you really want to enjoy it. Having never seen the other 5 chapters I don’t know if the crashed car count has been as high in this one but there is no way you can keep count of how many go flying, turn over, crash into others along with other ways to end a carsMost action movies ask you to leave your logic at the door but “Fast and Furious 6” also asks you to check your brains there--if you really want to enjoy it. Having never seen the other 5 chapters I don’t know if the crashed car count has been as high in this one but there is no way you can keep count of how many go flying, turn over, crash into others along with other ways to end a cars life. You just have to laugh out loud at how the good guys and gals do all sorts of crazy things with their cars and then just drive off as if nothing happened.

Two of the wildest people scenes are when a guys is twisted every which way and he then sits down and starts working on a computer and the other has to be seen showing two people going through the air for many feet, crash onto the windshield break it and walk away without a scratch! The audience just hooted and hollered.

There is somewhat of a plot but you know what will happen as soon as you see the villain with his pencil thin mustache, Luke Evans as Owen Shaw, who wants to dominate the world. His main competition for screen time are the huge arms of Dwayne Johnson which almost seem reluctant to make room for anyone or anything else in one scene after another. The cast is more than up to what is required of them in the acting department with Michelle Rodriguez believable as Letty who has amnesia, Chris Bridges and Tyrese Gibson bringing what intentional humor there is in the screenplay by Chris Morgan, though there is a lot more unintentional humor, along with Vin Diesel, Paul Walker, Jordana Brewster, Sung Kang and the rest of the actors.

Justin Lin directed the film, with a lot of help from special effects, handling cars, airplanes and a tank with the ease of the director photographer, Stephen F. Windon, going around the world. There are chases in London, among many other major cities, starting with 2 cars twisting and turning down a mountain road in the Canary Islands. In “7” he really should put the bad guys/women in black and the good guys/women in white because there are many hand to hand fight scenes that it is hard to tell who is who, not that it makes a difference. Also there is supposedly a HUGE surprise near the end that really doesn’t surprise anyone as it is sort of just thrown away. I thought the music might be a problem after the pounding beat when the movie started but soon the crashes were too loud and too muchto hear any music.

Check your logic, and brains, at the door and go see “Fast And Furious 6” for movie magic! Yes they really do walk away without a scratch after crashing into the windshield.
  28. May 27, 2013
    Fast and Furious 6 starts off awkwardly. You start off slowly, then very quickly, then slowly again. The movie doesn't establish a good flow early on. There really is no acting in this movie, with especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen of this movie. Also, some the scenes seem to be edited more than my old thesis papers. On the other hand,Fast and Furious 6 starts off awkwardly. You start off slowly, then very quickly, then slowly again. The movie doesn't establish a good flow early on. There really is no acting in this movie, with especially poor jobs done by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Vin Diesel, the strongmen of this movie. Also, some the scenes seem to be edited more than my old thesis papers. On the other hand, most of the action scenes make you feel like you're chasing Shaw yourself. While the plot is very silly, it will get a few laughs out of you. And the movie keeps you on the end of your seats. So if you're a fan of this franchise, or any action franchise, see it. If you're more into drama or comedy (although this movie has some of each), I suggest you see something else. Expand
  29. May 28, 2013
    I was practically forced to see it, and really fulfilled my expectations: be that kind of movies that are a mockery of the human intellect. Frightful dialogues, married to disgusting performances. and sincerely give 1 because I saw cute cars.
  30. May 25, 2013
    Agree with PaulCharles... The only reason I stayed was my nephew wanted to see the movie for his birthday... It was absolutely horrible on all fronts. Don't get the above average reviews for this at all....peace.

1. Reviewed by: Steven Boone
    Jun 6, 2013
    Fast 6 is solid entertainment, but it might have been great if it recognized that a human touch is a rare thing, and when you have it, there's no need to keep clenching it into a fist.
  2. Reviewed by: Anthony Lane
    Jun 3, 2013
    Diesel, of course, slots into the Fast and Furious films as neatly as a dip-stick. Not only does his name remind you of the stuff you pump into a car; when he opens his mouth, he actually sounds like a car. [3 June 2013, p.74]
    The driving in the film is a thing of beauty.