Fast & Furious

6.5

1. BenC
    Apr 15, 2009
    Just wanted to say to Pat E that it actually was set in Dominican Republic if you could read the subtitles at the bottom. On topic this one is the worst yet, rent tokyo drift, its much better.
  2. ChrisV
    Apr 7, 2009
    Well, what can i say of this film?? uhhmmm.. its just so, overdone, i mean, everything is so ridiculous, and oversold, i mean, if vin diesel wanted a fell more millions he could just robbed a bank and it could be less embaryssing than this movie, i mean, the story is flat, and the ending is like, ok, another one?? Damn...
  3. IRightfully
    Apr 6, 2009
    Weak nonsense. To be fair though, what more can you expect from a movie starring Vin Diesel? I admit I am slightly worried for Lopez, if this is to be considered art, what has become of modern cinema? It's alright though, because while this may provide a few laughs and some entertainment, it is certainly not art.
  4. RyanS
    Jul 30, 2009
    Boring. Excruciatingly boring. You keep waiting for the action sequences, but when they happen they're almost as bad as the rest of the movie.
  5. kgm
    Apr 6, 2009
    The first scene sets the tone for this inane, over-the-top, pure nonsense. The crew is in the Dominican Republic trying to hijack an oil tanker. Come on now, it
  6. ManuelR.
    Jul 9, 2009
    It lacks of a well based plot, losses all waht F&F was all about which if i remind you, it was the races, in this one we have one and it was horribly filled with Japanese graphics.
  7. AlexH.
    Jun 5, 2009
    Ahh, why does Hollywood keep coming with these poorly written, horribly casted, weekend grossing movies. Fast and Furious is a movie with no point, no acting and no sense.
  8. KurtH
    Apr 12, 2009
    I have to ask. How do movies like this keep getting made. It is utterly absurd to remotely consider this film art, good, or even average. This movie was the same movie that we have seen the past 3 times. Please stop beating this overly dead horse.
  9. DannyF
    Apr 10, 2009
    Since we can't give negative scores this was the only logical score i could give. The worst acting ever seen, the worst story ever. Every event turn out to be less logical than a man marruing a jellyfish. All the answer came out from nowhere. Why do Brian knew who was the culprit without anyone telling him about it?. In the church (the most ridiculous scene in the movie); Why do Since we can't give negative scores this was the only logical score i could give. The worst acting ever seen, the worst story ever. Every event turn out to be less logical than a man marruing a jellyfish. All the answer came out from nowhere. Why do Brian knew who was the culprit without anyone telling him about it?. In the church (the most ridiculous scene in the movie); Why do Brian hang a pistol when the other one was using a shootgun?. Please god, I BEG YOU, Don't ever let another F&F film be made ever again. Expand
  10. CocoBunny
    Jun 22, 2009
    One of the only movies I've ever walked out on. I see these for the cars, and they didn't even give us enough of those! Horrible acting, terrible special effects (the CGI tanker explosion looks like it was pulled from a cheaply-made video game--not a feature film), and did I mention the horrible acting? Shut up and race some cars already!

1. It offers an attractive getaway route from self-importance, snark, and chatty comedies about male bonding. Here, stick shifts do the talking.
  2. Reviewed by: Nicolas Rapold
    Fast & Furious reconfirms that car-chase movies--good, bad, or mediocre--all assume the future employment of the quaint old fast-forward button.
    I admire the craft involved, but the movie leaves me profoundly indifferent. After three earlier movies in the series, which have been transmuted into video games, why do we need a fourth one? Oh. I just answered my own question.