6.7

1. Mar 8, 2014
    Despite an improvement over the previous three films, this fourth installment is no more than just crazy car chase sequences and races. It is good to see members of the previous movies' cast back in action though.
  2. Dec 14, 2013
    It drifts on to a new genre (heist) which works very well for a franchise running out of fuel, but like its predecessors, no scene stands out as great. Even the twist at the end was disappointing.
  3. Nov 2, 2013
    "Fast & Furious" me gusto.Esta entrega fue diferente a las otras de la saga, esta pelicula tuvo una accion mas oscura y drama, cosa que las otras entregas no tenian.
  4. Oct 24, 2013
    Turn off your mind, though, and there's some fun to be had from some of the better whizz-bang sequences of the film's biggest laughs is showing title credits. Clearly, after a prologue in which thieves play chicken with a burning, tumbling oil tanker, the possibility exists this is a Steven Soderbergh experimental gamble. Dumb, fun and awesome.
  5. Jun 5, 2013
    Fast and Furious was a very good movie that had a darker and more serious tone than any of the prior films in the franchise. I loved seeing almost the entire original cast return and the amazing cars and impressive special effects that are a staple of the series return once again... granted, with a reduced emphasis on the cars themselves. The only real problem I had was that the continuity was broken a bit. *SPOILERS* Why, for example, is Paul Walker back in LA after the ending of 2 Fast 2 Furious? What happened to Tyrese's character? What happened to the rest of the crew from the original movie? These are not huge complaints but they did take away from the experience a bit. It's also evident that this film is a prequel to Tokyo Drift which was a little weird. Nonetheless, great film that is probably better than any of the prior ones other than the first of course. Expand
  6. Dec 23, 2012
    Features fast-paced action but manages to be disloyal to the fans who loved the series for its cars (me), the 4th entry in this franchise wreaks of predictability and transparency, and makes for one of the most painfully brainless and mediocre films this year.
  7. Jul 27, 2011
    Movies arnt good because they entertain dumb people for 2 hours and they arnt good because they feature cool cars or paid models to show their legs and cleavage. Given the opportunity of having the originally cast back for another shot, Fast and Furious stumbles to give us anything the audience hasnt seen in previous instalments.There is little here that is very cool or sexy. The action is only mildly thrilling, the characters dull, the villains lame and the story forgettable. Expand
  8. May 21, 2011
    This movie was enjoyable but not great and if it wasn't for the ending race scene and the familiar characters, I might not have bothered to see it. None of these movies compare to the first two.
  9. Sep 12, 2010
    i think that this was an excellent movie. it revived the two main protagonist very well and the story i which they are brought together again provides fine action and suspense. the rest of the cast performs well and provides convincing entertainment and i would definitely recommend this movie and i am looking forward to the sequel

1. It offers an attractive getaway route from self-importance, snark, and chatty comedies about male bonding. Here, stick shifts do the talking.
  2. Reviewed by: Nicolas Rapold
    Fast & Furious reconfirms that car-chase movies--good, bad, or mediocre--all assume the future employment of the quaint old fast-forward button.
    I admire the craft involved, but the movie leaves me profoundly indifferent. After three earlier movies in the series, which have been transmuted into video games, why do we need a fourth one? Oh. I just answered my own question.