Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation | Release Date: December 25, 2004
6.2
Generally favorable reviews based on 31 Ratings
WATCH NOW
RonA.Jan 29, 2005
Now really. I'm older, and consider myself rather cynical, but I can apreciate and enjoy kids films, as they are often disarmingly funny or charming. This was certainly neither. You'd think a movie about 70's cartoon would at Now really. I'm older, and consider myself rather cynical, but I can apreciate and enjoy kids films, as they are often disarmingly funny or charming. This was certainly neither. You'd think a movie about 70's cartoon would at least be partly funny, or have something that made you smile. I found hardly anything, a few parts came close, but overall just terrible. Truly my friend and I could not actually believe we were sitting in the theater watching this movie, with animation that makes the camp classic "Twas The Night Before Christmas" seem like lovingly crafted artwork, and a "real life" plot so banal one would wish it was being sarcastic, yet it isn't. Truly the only thing I enjoyed in the movie was Omarion. He's not a good actor by an stretch, but his over-the-top performance as the sleezy jock who'll do anything to make Albert look bad (and, whaddaya know, he fails!) certainly made me at least grin at times. The rest of the movie was crap though. Expand
BeccaFDec 28, 2004
so this guys fat. why make a whole movie about it?
kayeJan 7, 2005
This movie is boring and contains scantily clad.
OliverK.Dec 21, 2004
Given a choice of a hammer to the head, drinking molten lead, or watching this film, I'd take the hammer AND the lead. The film is a psychic vampire, sucking the intelligence from anyone fool enough to watch it.
EricM.Dec 21, 2004
Dull. Awkward. Unfunny. Unredeeming.
JoeB.Feb 16, 2005
This movie is stupid. it is not interesting or entertaining at all it is a disgrace to the movie company just hearing the words fat albert make me want to blow chunks at you.
tdickensheetsFeb 19, 2016
Fat Albert and Cosby Kids cartoon is better then this movie.

Why bother making this movie?

I watch the cartoon when I was young.

Bill Cosby should say "No" on this movie.

This was bad idea.