6.4

1. RonA.
    Jan 29, 2005
    Now really. I'm older, and consider myself rather cynical, but I can apreciate and enjoy kids films, as they are often disarmingly funny or charming. This was certainly neither. You'd think a movie about 70's cartoon would at least be partly funny, or have something that made you smile. I found hardly anything, a few parts came close, but overall just terrible. Truly my Now really. I'm older, and consider myself rather cynical, but I can apreciate and enjoy kids films, as they are often disarmingly funny or charming. This was certainly neither. You'd think a movie about 70's cartoon would at least be partly funny, or have something that made you smile. I found hardly anything, a few parts came close, but overall just terrible. Truly my friend and I could not actually believe we were sitting in the theater watching this movie, with animation that makes the camp classic "Twas The Night Before Christmas" seem like lovingly crafted artwork, and a "real life" plot so banal one would wish it was being sarcastic, yet it isn't. Truly the only thing I enjoyed in the movie was Omarion. He's not a good actor by an stretch, but his over-the-top performance as the sleezy jock who'll do anything to make Albert look bad (and, whaddaya know, he fails!) certainly made me at least grin at times. The rest of the movie was crap though. Expand
  2. BeccaF
    Dec 28, 2004
    so this guys fat. why make a whole movie about it?
  3. kaye
    Jan 7, 2005
    This movie is boring and contains scantily clad.
  4. OliverK.
    Dec 21, 2004
    Given a choice of a hammer to the head, drinking molten lead, or watching this film, I'd take the hammer AND the lead. The film is a psychic vampire, sucking the intelligence from anyone fool enough to watch it.
  5. EricM.
    Dec 21, 2004
    Dull. Awkward. Unfunny. Unredeeming.
  6. JoeB.
    Feb 16, 2005
    This movie is stupid. it is not interesting or entertaining at all it is a disgrace to the movie company just hearing the words fat albert make me want to blow chunks at you.

1. Seems a little lightweight, even for a kids' movie.
  2. An awkward blend of live action and animation.
  3. Reviewed by: Ed Park
    The animated scenes conjure aromas of the stilted "Clifford," and the overall approach is to throw preordained movie sequences (rap number, shopping spree) together and hope for the best.