8.1

1. Feb 17, 2014
    Superbly acted, well directed thriller that had me jumping out of my seat or hiding my eyes. Close and Douglas and Archer are riveting as the lead characters. The film brims with atmosphere and menace. The climax is terrifying and realistic. My favorite film of all time, to be sure. With a lesson for those who cheat: you never know who you might hook up with who has a knife problem.
  2. May 12, 2014
    Amazing! A superb movie. Great acting, especially from the amazing Glenn Close. I'm surprised she didn't win the oscar that she was nominated for. She totally deserved the nomination.
  3. Jul 14, 2014
    Fatal Attraction is a great thriller and great roles from Douglas and Close. The movie is an underrated
    classic and the movie fires on all cylinders. Fatal Attraction is one of the best thrillers ever.
  4. Jul 14, 2014
    Fatal Attraction is a superb thriller with Douglss and Close. The movie is realistic and terrifiying because
    of the intense suspense throughout the movie. This is one of the best thrillers from the 80's.

Fatal Attraction is a spellbinding psychological thriller that could have been a great movie if the filmmakers had not thrown character and plausibility to the winds in the last minutes to give us their version of a grown-up "Friday the 13th."
  2. Mr. Lyne takes a brilliantly manipulative approach to what might have been a humdrum subject and shapes a soap opera of exceptional power.
  3. Reviewed by: Desson Howe
    Fatal Attraction rings the changes on your atavistic emotions. Walking out of the theater, you might have a sudden desire to club a woolly mammoth and hide your family in a dark cave -- away from people like Glenn Close.