1. AdrianT.
    Feb 16, 2003
    I rate Fear Dot Com A 10 because of the nudity especially that women who that man kept video caming her.
  2. TaraP.
    Jul 8, 2003
    I think Fear Dot Com was a rather interesting movie, kept me in shock the whole time.
  3. HaraldG.
    Sep 12, 2002
  4. K.T.
    Aug 30, 2002
    This movie had amazing visuals and powerful scares. This is not a movie for everyone, but it was really good for horror fans. I found myself staring at the screen with my jaw dropped throughout the movie. It is not a movie of strong plot and Oscar winning acting, but it was a fun plot and had a terrifying atmosphere.
  5. JessT.
    Sep 14, 2003
    This movie was great I think. If really sdcared me I think you should come out with feardotcom2. I really liked the actors. I enjoyed watching it and I had trouble sleeping but I liked to be scared. What ever the others say forget them I loved it because it had a very good plot to it and it was really scary. I am 13 years old and I know I'm under age to be seeibg it but it was great.
  6. KeenanS
    Jun 15, 2009
    Despite what people had to say about it, I really enjoyed this horror flick. I liked the creepy special effects and strange imagery. The actors weren't too shabby and the music was rather enjoyable. It may not have a mind-blowing plot, but I was kept interested throughout the film. Despite the negativity, I still really liked it.
  7. EmL.
    Nov 26, 2002
    With the wonderful output of fear.com, I was on the edge of my seat with the wonders of what was to happen next. Through it all, it was not disappointin. I only distasted the nudity scenes. Too much. Other than that.. Fantastic.

Overwhelming dislike - based on 20 Critics

The film, whose clumsy editing and dearth of establishing shots keep the viewer in an unintended state of confusion, is a corpse in its own right: It’s filled with the rotting ideas of far better movies.
    Strange, how good feardotcom is, and how bad. The screenplay is a mess, and yet the visuals are so creative this is one of the rare bad films you might actually want to see.
  3. The story is a mess, some of the images offensive, the acting under par and the dialogue silly.