8.6

1. ElvitoP.
    Sep 22, 2006
    Awesome. Teaches you a lot about life.
  2. YuC
    Dec 6, 2007
    A good film, good fight scenes, and I liked every part of it. Someone said the ending could be better, first things first "This is based on a True story". They can't go changing what happened in the real legend even though is loosely based on it, the real person died at the end due to poison and is a key part to what has happened. The proper Chinese title of the film Huo Yuan Jia A good film, good fight scenes, and I liked every part of it. Someone said the ending could be better, first things first "This is based on a True story". They can't go changing what happened in the real legend even though is loosely based on it, the real person died at the end due to poison and is a key part to what has happened. The proper Chinese title of the film Huo Yuan Jia (not fearless) is the actual name of the real legend happened in china and the martial art school he made still stands in china. Gabor in his review he didnt like Crouching Tider style films. Well one Chinese kung fu films has always been made in that way for decades is the way usually done and two Crouching Tiger's style is completely different style to Fearless'. If you watch enough asian films and drama you will understand what I mean. Expand
  3. JoaoS.
    Jun 17, 2008
    Just loved it. Very good action scenes and story.
  4. Timmy-ToddL.
    Sep 21, 2006
    The greatest movie of all time, hands down supurb. No movie has ever had such a variety of plot. With action, with acting, with incredible flowing perfection. This movie is unbelivable. It is what going to the movies is all about. It could possibly change your life. Jet Li is stunning and Nakamura Shido stands alone as one of the best acting directors of all time.
  5. DestinyH.
    Sep 21, 2006
    Wow. That is all I can say. Wow. I am spechless to this movies incredible talent.
  6. RafikiN.
    Sep 21, 2006
    The best movie ever made. No movie has ever been so captivating, so moving, so satisfying and yet so graceful, beautiful and action packed with only the best martial arts, ever.
  7. NFLMadden
    Sep 21, 2006
    The war is on. Will any movie ever be this amazing. No, not even godfather can grace in this new genre of unbelievable independence. This movie is downright outstanding in every possible aspect.
  8. RobertN
    Sep 22, 2006
    One of the best martial arts movies ever. The story of Huo Yuanjia is dramatic and moving, while Yuen Wo Ping's choreography is exciting and fast-paced.
  9. MIGUELG.
    Sep 22, 2006
    Very good mix of Action and Ethics. A true superhero.
  10. Mark
    Sep 24, 2006
    Good sendoff. Storyline can be cheesy at times but everything comes together in the end. Another good hero story.
  11. BobG.
    Sep 24, 2006
    Dang! this movie was tight. the scene in the resturant was absolutely sick and everything else was tight too.
  12. Josel.
    Sep 29, 2006
    It was good. not great, but just good.
  13. AmirF.
    Oct 2, 2006
    I would have to say this was Jet Li's best movie.
  14. KashiK
    Oct 22, 2006
    This movie is simply beautiful. Most people don't like it because it's not "dubbed" with English voices. The fight scenes are intense and the ending was unbelievable. Very great movie. I recommend it to all audiences. Gamespot user: Hinata237
  15. Sam
    Jan 31, 2007
    A great visual action movie with minimal special affects & wires. Ranks within the top 3 martial arts movies produced, even though I'm not a Jet Li fan. The action shots are mostly realistic and a good performance for the actors. Great movie to watch with the boys.
  16. MikeH.
    Feb 19, 2007
    I watched the director's cut (Which has around an extra 20 minutes of footage I think) of this and thought it was excellent, wasn't exactly fight after fight throughout the whole movie like I first thought which I liked, solid plot and excellent acting throughout, lasted two hours twenty minutes but I loved every bit of it, just one of those movies where you just sat back and I watched the director's cut (Which has around an extra 20 minutes of footage I think) of this and thought it was excellent, wasn't exactly fight after fight throughout the whole movie like I first thought which I liked, solid plot and excellent acting throughout, lasted two hours twenty minutes but I loved every bit of it, just one of those movies where you just sat back and let the movie take you in and wanted it to keep on going, truly stunning, I have watched movies like Hero and House of Flying Daggers but this seemed to be different in it's 'feel' and was overall better in my opinion, it just came across as much more beautiful and meaningful, if this really is Jet Li's final Martial Arts movie then it is truly an excellent one to go out on. Expand
  17. JimA.
    Feb 23, 2007
    One more usual movie with martial arts. That was my first thought about the film but I was completely wrong. This film is much more different than the the rest of this kind. It has a lot of surprises and a big value of different scenes. Furthermore the end of the movie completes the hole plot with a very interersting way!
  18. Jan 26, 2015
    Jet Li's Fearless is a true martial arts masterpiece. The story is awesome and the fighting scenes are some of the best I have ever seen. There are also three versions of the movie on one blu ray disc. Theatrical version, Unrated version and the Director's Cut version. The definitive version of this movie is the Director's Cut because it adds 35 minutes of extra footage to the movie. AndJet Li's Fearless is a true martial arts masterpiece. The story is awesome and the fighting scenes are some of the best I have ever seen. There are also three versions of the movie on one blu ray disc. Theatrical version, Unrated version and the Director's Cut version. The definitive version of this movie is the Director's Cut because it adds 35 minutes of extra footage to the movie. And the extra footage makes an epic and amazing movie even better. This is my favourite Jet Li movie ever. Expand

1. Reviewed by: Megan Lehmann
    Witty choreography juices the pedestrian plot of Fearless, an earnest and technically accomplished biopic in which action star Jet Li flexes his limited dramatic muscles to portray kung fu master Huo Yuanjia.
  2. Reviewed by: Derek Elley
    Manages to pack a satisfying emotional punch.
  3. Reviewed by: Luke Y. Thompson
    This is an action movie, and people don't come to be preached to; the "Terminator" flicks also favored world peace but didn't pause the action for nearly an hour to rub it in.