7.8

Apr 29, 2009
    Punchdrunk
  2. DaveM
    Jun 15, 2009
    Best nap I've had in a long time. An insomniac's must see!
  3. TavoG
    Aug 31, 2009
    How is this movie getting halfway decent reviews? Worst movie I have seen since the last Indiana Jones movie.
  4. TravisT
    May 2, 2009
    BOO! we left after an hour. LAME!!
  5. pc
    May 1, 2009
    Too much like never back down
  6. Jack
    May 3, 2009
    This movie was one of the worst films I've ever seen. And I've seen Wicker Man. I was physically ill after watching this terrible excuse for cinema.
  7. BobV.
    Apr 24, 2009
    This movie was absolutely terrible.
  8. IsaacH
    Aug 28, 2009
    Purely a terrible movie. Bad acting to go with the terrible script and dialogue. You never really understand the whole of what is going on and they never tell the back story for any of the characters even though a large chunk of the movie is based around Sean's past.
  9. Mar 20, 2012
    Unwatchable. Bad story, bad acting, bad fight corry. I knew it was time to stop watching when I caught myself reading something else with the movie going in the background.

1. Reviewed by: Scott Foundas
    The movie never works up a pulpy head of steam. It's like an exploitation movie that thinks it's an art movie, only there's no art to be found.
  2. Reviewed by: Adam Markovitz
    Murderously dull stretches of dialogue suck most of the fun out of this sloppy drama.
  3. Reviewed by: John Anderson
    For all the utter phoniness of Fighting -- the cockeyed, faux-verite shooting, the lurches in storytelling, the lack of character development, a contrived crisis between Shawn and his would-be girlfriend Zulay and Tatum's dopey-charming thing--Fighting's not so bad.